~ Where the Sun Will Never Set on Our liberty ~
The Democratic Placebo of the Cream Puff Fantasy
Silly me. It only recent occurred to me that most of what Democrats promise the Democratic voters is in the same direction. And that direction is - if you elect a Democrat, there is nothing to worry about ever. You see? Nothing is a problem. As odd as it would seem to me, it seems many Democrats actually believe the fantasy below:
* Massive US debt is no problem. We can have much more
* Printing worthless money to cover our debts is just fine
* The US is winning in the Middle East
* The US has more allies than ever before
* There are no world dangers if we just control the US
* Only 4 people in the US died last year. All due to Cops
* If we just get rid of Cops, Conservatives, Christians and Jews, humans might live forever
* It is disturbing to have any political opinion not of the Democratic Party spoken of in the media, schools, universities, anywhere
* All Muslims are tolerant
* Slavery only occurred in the US and there is none today
* The US needs to never export ever. For this reason the Keystone Pipeline must die. Gasp. Someone might try to export that, and make money to pay down US debt!
* Businesses are failing in the US due to windfall profits and trickledown economics
* People out of work are just fine.
* Democrats have never made a mistake, ever
* If we just go after a few billionaires, we can easily fix our 18 trillion dollar debt
* Obamacare is working just fine
* Comprehensive Immigration is great since it stalls legal immigrants, giving preference to illegal immigrants where there is more chance they might vote Democratic
* College students should never be annoyed by having to listen to an alternate opinion
* There is plenty of money around so we can all join unions and demand massive sums of money and work less. This is due to windfall profits you know.
And so, being a Democrat means no one has to worry, ever. One thing this all reminds me of is how Godfather Marlon Brando took care of his movie family. But in return ... da Godfather also said ... "You must never ask me about my business."
And the family never does ask. They do not care about 4 dead in Benghazi, since as Hilary said, "What difference does it make?" They do not care about over 300 dead by Fast and Furious, or an estimated 1000 dead in the VA system. They do not care about 50,000 dead in Mexico right across our border. They do not care that Christians, Jews, and Yazidis are being exterminated by Muslims. They do not get that slavery is still going on with Muslims and in Africa, while they claim that both of those groups are always victims. They do not get that the earth just begins with dirt and water and someone must do something to that dirt and water to get food, clothes, goods, housing and energy.
Nope. Democratic Leaders say ... "Never, ever, ask me about my business." And in return, Democrats get the placebo of a fantasy world where there are no troubles, and grocery and other stores just fall from the skies.
I do admit, that a part of me also wishes to "take that blue pill" and never worry again. But instead I "think," something half this US no longer allows, and I say, the US and the world are going to hades on a skateboard.