~ Where the Sun Will Never Set on Our liberty ~
Is Christianity Killing Itself?
As Christianity is being persecuted in 100 countries, and clearly now the US as well, perhaps its real death could be because in addition ... it is killing itself. The problem?
* The lady clerk in Kentucky is taking a stupid stand
* This pope is beyond stupid
* Many priests are still about money when the real devil is their approach
Yes, yes, the far left has done a great job of getting hatred of Christians at a fever pitch in the US. Obama and some city politicians do not obey the law about illegal immigrants, and some citizens actually die, but little is said about them and that they should be in jail. But when a Kentucky woman also does not follow the law, and in her case inconveniences Gay people in regard to a new questionable law (the Supreme Court does not make law) she is immediately thrown in jail and news on her seems to run night and day.
In addition, it is almost a daily thing to learn that someone in the US or the US Military or wherever has lost their job since they are a Christian. Christianity is against the law it seems in our schools. Yet I continue to hear, almost weekly, of a school that is forcing children to learn Islam and to recite "Allah is the Only God." Yes, the lies of hatred about Christianity and the love of Islam who enslave, rape, torture, crucify and kill people seems almost complete.
But then we add the need of Christians to also kill themselves.
* While I say the constitution was never changed ("Freedom of Religion shall not be abridged - and nothing about Gay Marriage") the lady in Kentucky is stupid. She is fighting a battle she could never win. First of all, lady, the Christian religion is based on free will. So therefore Gays have free will. Secondarily, as soon as some idiot gave politicians the right to marry others, that was the day, and not this one, when the marriage battle was lost. Stupid.
* The Pope is beyond stupid. He hates capitalism, the people that feed, clothe, house and give energy and provides goods to the masses. He talks about windfall profits and trickledown economics of a system he knows nothing about. I see many US businesses going out of business. Duh. They do not go out of business due to windfall profits. And if there were US windfall profits, everyone would be investing in the US and there would not be 94 million people out of work. And now he seems to say that Muslim killers, who follow Mohammed the desert warrior and killer, are not to blame for Muslim refugees even though they enslave, rape, torture and kill. Oh no, it seems to be economics of the West. The man is totally stupid.
* And then we add priests. While people are fleeing churches due to the hatred spread by politicians, the media and Hollywood, too many priests think the real issue is asking for more money to build more churches and buy more pipe organs. Are these people living on the same planet? Maybe they should become missionaries again and help out in catastrophes and forget the love of money. As for Jesus, he made a huge impact on the world by His teaching, and oddly, He never seemed to have a cathedral or pipe organ. Amazing. How dumb some priests are. They want huge churches that no one will go to ... just like England. Idiots. Fools. If we did not have Christian immigrants coming in from the Philippines, Mexico and even Viet Nam, our churches now would be more than half empty. Has any Catholic noticed the addition of Spanish masses, Philippine masses, and Vietnamese masses? We should be selling churches. If they had any brains, they would try and improve their image. They should get out of the church and be the first to help people in disasters, and be doing good deeds to counter attack the bad press. But no, they want to sit in churches that even fewer people go to and make the churches bigger so they can get a fricking echo in them while being afraid to walk outside the door. Stupid.
The words of Dark Helmet, in the immortal Space Balls movie comes to mind when he found the last name of some of his troops was "a**hole." He then said, "a**holes! I am surrounded by a**holes!" Yep.
Some could argue that perhaps religion should be a personal thing. But since the left who controls education is shoving Muslim jihad killer crap from Mohammed the desert warrior at us and our children, we might not even get that option.
regards ... sorry if this seems ... not positive ...lol