~ Where the Sun Will Never Set on Our liberty ~
Death by Selective Indignation
The big news from the Democrats is the single sided CIA report that says that 2 people died in the horrific CIA questioning. As a person who has a brain, I am not sure how else to score it - other than two deaths. If I were a POW, I could already figure out how I would act. I would say nothing if there was no duress and no threats. So the way to get things from me is to do as Godfather says "Give him an offer he cannot refuse." As for my opinion on POW camps. my top fears in order would be (1) death, (2) dismemberment or anything that makes me less of a human with all parts (3) Discomfort (4) scaring me. It seems to little me that the US "mostly" avoided 1 and 2 and did 3 and 4 instead. A POW expects a tea party? War is Hell. And so while Democrats scream about the CIA, a report of many pages, what reports are there not out there? Let us begin their selective indignation with the CIA report:
* 2 Dead, CIA interrogations. I hear most in Gitmo gained 20 pounds, had playstation, a library, and some had computers or played soccer. This is considered by some Dems to be the world's worst atrocity. I guess "they do not get out much."
* 4 were dead in Benghazi. We now heard from US paid soldiers in the annex they were told NOT to go over and help. Half an hour later, three disobeyed orders and went over to help. No Dem report - but instead - a cover up.
* 80 innocent people dead in Waco Texas in the Branch Davidian group. In a civil society the punishment should match the crime. What 80 people did they kill? They fought back? 10 children and 2 pregnant women were among the dead. And this massacre with no report that I have seen spurred Timothy McVeigh, another crazy, to go kill 160 + government people in retaliation. Where is the Dem report on these deaths justifying the civilian massacre?
* 300 dead before the news stopped counting regarding the Holder and Obama Fast and Furious program giving weapons to drug cartels without telling the Mexican government and without a means of tracing the weapons. They were mostly all Mexicans except for one or two Americans. I care about Mexican deaths.
* ?? A number of people - innocent people bystanders - are being killed by Obama drones. No report, so we have no good numbers. Josh Ernest for the White House says that Muslims are worse than Obama. Progress? But he would not answer if more deaths than the CIA.
* 1000 dead some say from the VA government health care system while government people fixed the books. Not much said.
* 3000 (about) dead in 911. Would have been more if the wonderful Americans on plane 4 did not give up their lives to fight back. Democrats say that 2 dead is not fair after 3000 die.
* Thousands are killed by Islamic Extremists whom our schools say are all tolerant people. Some are tortured or crucified or beheaded before death. Genocide seems a common Muslim practice in a few places.
* 20 million are estimated to be in slavery today, including 1 million children. The liberals and press do not care. Some slavery is known to be in some Muslim controlled groups like Isis and Boka Haram and some is in Africa. Almost no one cares. I care.
* 40 million estimated dead by abortions in the US after Roe vs Wade. Daily abortions are somewhere 2200 to 3000 a day. It is called a feature by some.
* 50 million dead by Communism the last century, and yet Hollywood and some liberals just love them
Selective indignation. I am odd in that I want no one to die ... not even Muslim extremists who want me dead. I just want them to stay away and if they wish to kill each other, well, then that is how they choose their life. But when someone tells me that the CIA interrogations are the worst item in the world, they insult my intelligence.
More selective indignation. Almost 10,000 Americans die each day. You now know that up to 3000 of those are abortions that some people do not count, and so some say that would leave just under 7000 a day. No one asks what they die from, except a few of us. But we are told that of those 3.6 million deaths the only two that matter were Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Selective indignation. All 3.6 million matter to me. As for horror, I would not have personally picked those two examples which in fact could just be self defense. I might have chosen the 13 month old baby shot in the face and the mother shot in her leg by Black thugs, or that lady with her head cut off by a Black jihadist in Oklahoma, or the four senseless deaths by another Black jihadist, or the axe attack on cops in NY by a Black jihadist. I just never get this "politically correct" stuff right it seems. And then of course there are the two hammer on the head attacks by mostly Black people on white people - one after Trayvon Martin and one after Michael Brown. The last one, the Bosnian community is upset. My guess no one will listen to them. Wait ... I will.
I believe Political Parties are killing Americans. And "Selective Indignation" is one of their tools." For those who disagree with this logic approach, I would tell them that the good news is that their year is coming. Yes, in about February, the Chinese New Year will usher in the "Year of the Sheep." So those who think the CIA report is big stuff, well, they can go baa baa all year long. But, I won't be on the streets "baa-ing."
Hmmm a retraction? Some say 2015 is the year of the goat instead of year of the sheep. I have seen it say sheep in the past. And at one time, I saw some say year of the sheep and year of the goat. What can I say? Year of the sheep fits better, so I went with that. Feb 19th, 2015.