~ Where the Sun Will Never Set on Our liberty ~
Are Liberals Human?
From your knowledge of RNHunter, if indeed he is a real person at all, and not an escaped deranged hand puppet for example, which of these statements would you guess to be true:
1. If on the Jeopardy TV show, if it were two liberals versus a mute duck with bad eyesight - and the categories were business, finance, military and diplomacy - I would bet on the duck.
2. Youngsters are right. There was a zombie apocalypse. All liberals have had their brains replaced by tape recorders on full playback. And sometimes the recordings stick on the same line. (something about keeping your plan, or that it was a video that caused Benghazi, or that Obama cares about jobs)
3. I believe the only thing "liberal" about liberals, is how liberal they are with the truth, and also their private parts. Recall that it was commie sympathizer Harry Belafonte in his song "Jamaica Farewell" which began "Down the way, where the nights are GAY". He thinks we would overlook that. We miss nothing! Harry !
4. One day when I heard a liberal complaining about Military people nearby, I thought to myself "Well, you would be pretty fricking useless in a fox hole now, wouldn't you? Don't even think about bringing up the Alamo."
5. I would have voted for Herman Cain. I mean, all Gloria Allred did was imply that he had the morals of a liberal Democrat male. And why would voting for the Democrat be better I ask?
6. I have written 3 eBooks. I started to write a fourth about 12 liberals shipwrecked on an island, but I have a hard time making the book last much longer than a single page. No one of course would still be alive after that ....
7. After studying US financials, I believe that over 95% of what liberals say on TV about US financials is wrong. Liberals think money grows on trees because they heard that some banks have branches. They think Gold Bullion is some Jewish guy running the nearby delicatessen. They think the gold rush theme "Westward Ho" is a rap song .
8. After listening to a liberal scream about capitalism for awhile, I told him to put himself where his mouth was and start a company, pay high wages, pay himself little, encourage unions and strikes, pay huge taxes, use no fossil fuels, do no outsourcing and show us how to do it right. The liberal got angry. I figure like some of the rest of us, he knows he "should never work for an idiot", and would walk out on that clown (himself) the very first day, while shaking his finger and mumbling bad words.
9. I do heed the advice of comedian Gallagher of the "sledge-o-matic" destruction of watermelons in what he said about TV. Yes, when I hear liberals say stupid things on my TV, I turn up the "brightness" control. But it does not help.
10. After hearing liberals scream about evolution endlessly, I have decided to give in. I agree they were descended from baboons. But God made us and we are special. My apologies to baboons everywhere. ..... Yes, baboons, of course I know you are smarter. .....Is that banana loaded?
In related news:
Washington DC has now declared itself a state. And it has declared the dodo as the state bird, and loco weed as the state flower. It was also the first state to openly allow avatars and cartoon characters to vote.
In order to shut up Republican requests for immigrants to vote using IDs, liberals have said that the immigrants could use badges instead. But when some Mexicans heard of this, they said "Badges? Badges? (fill in the rest)"
Yes scientists did ask several liberal women if the scientists should preserve my brain. But the liberal women voted to preserve a cucumber instead. No explanation was given. (??)