(via Email)

Barack Obama's anti-gun allies in Congress are moving right now to effectively OUTLAW your freedom to purchase ammunition online.

The "Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act of 2015" was just introduced last week and it already has 30 cosponsors.

This crippling new law would:

• FORCE you to submit a photo ID in-person every time you purchase any ammunition;
  • REPORT you to Obama's anti-gun U.S. Attorney General if you purchase more than 1,000 rounds within a five day period;
  • REGISTER ammunition buyers like you in a database maintained by Obama's bureaucrats at the Department of Justice.

According to the bill's chief sponsor, this new law would give the Obama administration the power to "monitor" law-abiding gun owners and "flag them for law enforcement."

We need to put this fire out NOW. And I need YOUR help to do it.

FIRST: Call the Capitol Hill switchboard at (202) 224-3121, ask to speak with your U.S. Representative. Tell him or her that you are flat-out OPPOSED to this sweeping attack on your online ammo purchases - and that you expect him or her to fight back and kill this bill.

SECOND: Help NRA-ILA crush this bill NOW by making an URGENT contribution today. If you can give $10 - thank you. If you can give $20 or more - I'd be grateful for your extra generosity.

Every dollar helps and NRA-ILA needs your support RIGHT NOW.

It's up to NRA leaders like you to make sure this bill doesn't gain one more cosponsor...or gain one more inch of critical momentum.

Thank you and please take action now!

Chris

Chris W. Cox
Executive Director, NRA-ILA

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks JB.  I was aware of the effort to ban on-line sales (which is all BS), but the way they want to do this bothers me even more:

This crippling new law would:

• FORCE you to submit a photo ID in-person every time you purchase any ammunition;
  • REPORT you to Obama's anti-gun U.S. Attorney General if you purchase more than 1,000 rounds within a five day period;
  • REGISTER ammunition buyers like you in a database maintained by Obama's bureaucrats at the Department of Justice.

Because we know about it, we can let our representatives in Washington know what they should do about this bill.

Yeah, stick it where the sun don't shine!

The local Walmart requires purchaser to have a carry license to buy any ammo that fits in a handgun. .22 anyone? Only if you have that carry license! That is a Walmart thing here in northern New York. I'd love to hear from folks in other states!

JG, Here in PA I can buy any ammo I like and only have to show them the greenbacks.  At the moment, it's not a problem.

Yep, even in MD we can still do this.  BUY ALL YOU CAN... I HAVE ALL I'LL EVER NEED, AND THEY'LL NEVER FIND IT UNTIL THEY COME ILLEGALLY LOOKING FOR IT.

It ain't on the premises, but it ain't fur away!!  Wheeee doggies!

JG,

Here in N Idaho the only thing you have to show when purchasing ammo is the cash.
I have several ccw permits all that does here is reduce the time & the questions on the form, when purchasing hand or long guns. They take the permit instead of my IDL.

Ed, I can walk into any gun shop here and buy any kind of ammo with no problem. It's only a Walmart thing, here in my area. I also have multiple cc licenses, one of which I need to buy .22 shells at Walmart...IF I shop there!

JG 
I believed being that you were from very close to NY and NY has some serious gun control I thought you were talking in general as to ammo purchases. I guess if I was you that would make my mind up as to where I would shop period. 

As far as me I won't step foot in a wally world. Despite the fact they pay crap wages, and prey on people that don't know better (or have no other choice) they encourage employees to go on any and all government assistance program they can qualify for.

And wally world supports Al Sharpton's NAN (National Action Network). A group scamming the likes of American Honda for hush money and extortion. 

public list of "some" of the other companies that are supporting NAN:

– Anhueser-Busch
– Colagate-Palmolive
– Macy’s
– Pfizer
– PepsiCo
– General Motors
– Daimler Chrysler
– Wal-Mart <----------
– FedEx
– Johnson & Johnson
– Chase
– Hawkins Food Group
– MGM

I would encourage everyone to try their best to NOT support these companies on this list. Sorry for the rant but I totally object to wally world and their practices.

Ed, that's quite a list! I had seen it before, and a reminder is always good. I do live in the state of New York but not anywhere near NYC. I'm as far away from it as possible and still be in the state! I wondered if Walmart everywhere had that requirement I mentioned in my original comment. I rarely shop there, preferring smaller stores. We are blessed in that our farm and Herb's labor provide nearly all of what we eat.

I thought this would be coming! Not surprised at all. 

So far so good here in Wa. Just passed a bill that in it's essence means you cannot even let someone else hold it , even family members and cannot hand down guns without going through the hoops once more . Selling your weapon is just like going through the original process plus now the state has a sales tax on out of state gun purchases . BS

During the gun scare and ammo shortage I bought what I could and where I could (plenty)  .

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
18 hours ago
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
18 hours ago
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Friday
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Friday
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Friday
Robin posted a discussion

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Friday
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Friday
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"I believe this year has been a wake up call. Everything that could be shaken has been shaken. They…"
Friday
Jodi180 posted a discussion

No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves

On this Independence Day, one must wonder, 'will this be the last one we celebrate?'It's truly…See More
Thursday
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Senate Republicans' police reform bill fails on test vote amid Dem opposition
"The left would NEVER give Trump a win on anything! Not shocked at all."
Wednesday
Barbara Leypoldt liked Susan Taylor's discussion Senate Republicans' police reform bill fails on test vote amid Dem opposition
Wednesday
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"General Flynn Was Targeted Because “He Knew About the Billions Brennan and Company Were…"
Wednesday
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"General Flynn Was Targeted Because “He Knew About the Billions Brennan and Company Were…"
Wednesday
Barbara Leypoldt posted a discussion

Seattle Mayor to Shut Down CHAZ After Shootings Leave One Dead, Two Wounded

Mayor Jenny Durkan ONLY called for this to be shut down after they came after her!Seattle Mayor…See More
Wednesday

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service