It's been really quiet since the phony inauguration on Jan 20th. Where is everyone?

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still trying to understand how this happened?

I think we're shell-shocked, Watchman.

I think we have a good idea how it happened, and it was executed brilliantly. They used Covid as cover for a massive mail-in ballot campaign along with using Dominion to game the numbers ever so slightly. They didn't need to cheat everywhere, just a few key states, and even then a few key counties.

I doubt this is the first time they have done it either. It's probably been going on for decades. Somehow Trump managed to slip through the cracks in 2016, which caught them completely by surprise. They spent the last four years preparing for the 2020 election, but they overplayed their hand and it WILL come back to bite them.

No offense intended but I think it's time to get past being shocked and time to pull ourselves up by the bootstraps. The fight is still going on and the 2020 election is not going away, no matter how hard the Democrats, mainstream media, and Big Tech try to sweep it under the rug. The Arizona audit is proof of that, and that's only the beginning. The sleeping giant has been awakened.

I agree.  We need a movement like 2009.

According to the talking heads, cRATS can expect a bloodbath in 2022.  Maybe, maybe not, but Repubs had it all in 2016 and IMO squandered the edge they had.  They always seem to do.

I think it's going to be up to the states and that's where our focus should be.  Unless SCOTUS decides to rule against the 10th Amendment, which shockingly, could happen.

I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only election they stole, but enough house and senate seats to give the democrats the majority.

Well said, Watchman!  I’ve talked with Ruthann and are going to revive the site. Thank you so much for your help with that in the past!  I’ve decided my heart IS in it, so with Ruthann and you, and Jodi and Kwicgov, we will do it!

Looking forward to it JG. I have missed all you guys. 

I have missed everyone as well! Patriots united, we will do this! I’m figuring out how to navigate here with my phone or iPad.  I no longer have a laptop or desktop.  It’s really great to see you and the others coming back! 

I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL INTERESTED IN SAVING OUR GREAT REPUBLIC??????

One other question has anyone heard how Robin and Rick are doing?? If you have please let us know, and keep them in your prayers.

Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here. 

Yep, think it's high time to regroup!

Hi Jodi,

I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining consciousness with your face in your bowel of oatmeal. I was finally able to restart Physical Therapy in May and after 22 years I'm able to use a cane &/or Walker.

Do you know who's in charge of the site now maybe we could have them sent a e-mail calling us back to our re-founding roots and try to move ahead.

Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling better.

I haven't heard from Robin or JerseyGal for awhile.  I send both daily emails and sometimes get a response, but it hasn't been anytime recently.

Maybe I'll try a shout-out to both...see what's up with them.

Keep on the mend!

I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months. I've stopped by occasionally, and all seemed quiet on FR. 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired
"Biden's comment "the majority “have gotten the vaccine" is a lie! But…"
2 hours ago
kwicgov55 liked NativeCollector's discussion Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired
2 hours ago
Duke replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired
"I highly recommend all of these folks just tell them to "go pound sand up a rats ass".…"
4 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired
"If we don't think we're already living under covert-communism, having our president mock…"
5 hours ago
Ruthann posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Jerseygal liked NativeCollector's discussion Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired
6 hours ago
NativeCollector posted a discussion

Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired

Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired…See More
6 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Duke's discussion State of the Nation
"Yep...on all counts,Duke. What we need to figure out is how to combat elections rigged by big…"
Wednesday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
"I just want to go on record here, with respect to this Covid vaccine.  I personally know…"
Wednesday
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion State of the Nation
"I think you accurately described most of this faux administration!  It’s important to…"
Wednesday
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion State of the Nation
Wednesday
Duke posted a discussion

State of the Nation

Lets review for a moment and take a look at the nitwits ruining, I mean running the once great…See More
Wednesday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
"The vaccines do not work, because they are technically not a vaccine. Being a gene therapy, there…"
Tuesday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
"Just from today's Tids: “You Can Have Me Or You Can Have The Mandate” – Dan…"
Tuesday
kwicgov55 liked Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
Tuesday
kwicgov55 liked Duke's discussion Shipping jam in CA.
Tuesday

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service