Trump Cuts Direct Aid cuts off aid to El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras! They must help stop these illegal caravans!

SHUT IT DOWN!

The latest on Trump administration moves on immigration through U.S. border with Mexico

The Trump administration says it is cutting direct U.S. aid to three Central American countries.

The State Department said in a statement that it will suspend 2017 and 2018 payments to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.

The Trump administration gave no immediate explanation for the move.

Trump has made slowing immigration from those countries through Mexico a bedrock issue of his presidency.

The announcement comes as Trump threatens to shut down the U.S. border with Mexico overall over immigration.

Trump says he is likely to shut down America’s southern border next week unless Mexican authorities immediately halt all illegal immigration. Such a severe move could hit the economies of both countries, but the president emphasized, “I am not kidding around.”

Trump says that “could mean all trade” with Mexico. Trump has been promising for more than two years to build a long, impenetrable wall along the border to stop illegal immigration, though Congress has been reluctant to provide the money he needs.

In the meantime, he has repeatedly threatened to close the border.

But this time, with a new surge of migrants heading north, he gave a definite timetable.
https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-the-latest-trump-moves-to-cut-aid...

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

President Trump suspending aid to the countries where the illegals are coming from is great news! I also hope to see him shut down the border with Mexico. Mexico is just as complicit in those invaders pouring into our country as home countries are. Thank you President Trump!

I follow Border Patrol and they tweeted they are making preparations to shut it down as soon as the start of next week. Trump is not playing!

Thanks for the info Robin. It is awesome to see a President that fights for us and our country, unlike congress is doing. 

You're welcome, Kwic. It is so great to have a President like Trump. He is one tough man! A beast that won't back down.

Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen

Verified account

@SecNielsen
Following Following @SecNielsen
More
We face a cascading crisis at our southern border. The system is in freefall. @DHSgov is doing everything possible to respond to a growing humanitarian catastrophe while also securing our borders, but we have reached peak capacity & are now forced to pull from other missions.
4:09 PM - 29 Mar 2019

@SecNielsen
Mar 29
More
Let me be clear: the volume of vulnerable populations arriving is without precedent. This makes it far more difficult to care for them and to prioritize individuals legitimately fleeing persecution.

@SecNielsen
Mar 29
More
Smugglers and traffickers know that our laws make it easier to enter the country and stay if you show up as a ‘family.’ So they are using children as a ‘free ticket’ into America and are even using kids multiple times—recycling them—to help more aliens get into the United States.

@SecNielsen
Mar 29
More
Our border stations were not designed to hold young people for extended periods, yet this influx has forced thousands into overwhelmed facilities. This goes well beyond politics. We must come together to tackle the crisis & reduce the flows so children are not put at risk.

@SecNielsen
Mar 29
More
Any system that encourages a parent to send their child alone on this terrible journey—where they are exploited, pawned, and recycled—is completely broken.

@SecNielsen
Mar 29
More
That is why I'm redirecting additional personnel & resources from across @DHSgov to assist with the response. I've put out a call Department-wide for volunteers to provide support to our frontline agencies, and I am appealing to interagency partners for further assistance.

@SecNielsen
Mar 29

The truth is that it will not be enough, so this week I notified Congress that @DHSgov will need emergency legislative action to restore order, achieve operational control of our border & ensure we can fulfill our humanitarian responsibilities effectively. https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/19_0328_Border...

https://twitter.com/SecNielsen/status/1111721981836025856

Shared this tweet.

We should stop paying a a few more countries!  I hope this is only the beginning!

We sure should! It's about time we had a President that puts the US 1st.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Thanks for the information Duke. Your post is the first notification that I have received from FR…"
Monday
Duke posted a status
"Look at "Nuremberg 2.0 friends, on you tube."
Sunday
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"The big "SCAM", it's all been a lie.  Please check out "Nuremberg…"
Sunday
"I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only…"
Jun 7
"I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months.…"
Jun 7
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling…"
Jun 2
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Hi Jodi, I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining…"
Jun 1
"Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here.  Yep, think it's high time to regroup!"
Jun 1
Ruthann posted discussions
May 27
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL…"
May 26
"I agree.  We need a movement like 2009. According to the talking heads, cRATS can expect a…"
May 8
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I think we have a good idea how it happened, and it was executed brilliantly. They used Covid as…"
May 7
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"
May 5
Jodi180 posted a discussion

"Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"

Um...anyone else unnerved by this vid?According to Dr. Wolf...this will probably get me on a list.See More
May 3
"Still trying to understand how this happened? I think we're shell-shocked, Watchman."
May 3
Watchman posted a discussion

Where is everyone?

It's been really quiet since the phony inauguration on Jan 20th. Where is everyone?See More
May 2

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service