OK, I have been trying for the last few days to get this going, for some reason (might be the keyboard operator) I was not able to get my posts uploaded. frustrating... and I apologize for the fractured start-up of this Discussion Page. The others that got dumped were much better !! The Q phenomena has been on-going now for almost a year and a half, I first heard about Q last April an began doing some research. Initially I was skeptical, very skeptical, but have come to believe that the "Q Team" is part of the Military Intelligence Command structure,probably DIA (I could be wrong).
  Please try to keep an open mind because it does appear that justice is about start. My best guess is it will start in the next few weeks starting with the release of the next DOJ Office of Inspector General (OIG) report which may even list recommendations for indictments/arrests. Then, again my best guess, the redacted pages from the Carter Page FISA application will be released exposing DOJ/FBI efforts to spy on and then oust POTUS using the crazy Steele Dossier. Some of this was exposed on McCabe's interview on 60 Minutes this last Sunday evening. Once these two events take place all hell is going to break loose.
  Other sources that are chasing these stories are Sara Carter -https://saraacarter.com/ and John Solomon - https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/419901-fbi-email-chain-may-provid...  ,,,,these guys are doing actual journalistic work and are both frequent guests on Hannity  
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI20 Feb 2019 - 4:15:39 PM
Mueller must deliver report to DOJ prior to OIG releasing next installment.
You will understand why in the coming weeks.
Q

Views: 1010

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm still waiting to see the "Big Picture", as you put it.  Number one and that's all I will need to say:  I do not get my information from Twitter, as Twitter is an outlet commonly used for and by people who have proven to be much less intelligent than they pretend to be.  You're correct, I don't see the "Big Picture", because there is NO "Big Picture" to see as yet.  As a person of moderate intellect, I can honestly say "stop telling me what you think you're going to do, and show me what you've already done."  Investigation, investigation, investigation.  We'll all be long dead and buried before any one of these criminal swamp dwellers see prison time.  

John Durham Continues to Focus on John Brennan’s Role in the Genesis of the Notorious Russia-Collusion Hoax

In October news broke that Attorney General Bill Barr and US Prosecutor John Durham were expanding their investigation on the origin of the Russia-collusion hoax.

Better yet — Durham was looking at Obama lackeys former DNI James Clapper and former CIA Chief John Brennan.

In December The New York Times reported that federal prosecutor John Durham is investigating former CIA Director John Brennan’s role in the 2016 election. Durham has called for Brennan’s emails, call logs and other documents.

Conservative Treehouse highlighted a New York Times report this week on the John Durham investigation. The Durham team is reportedly looking at the how the US intelligence community during the Obama administration came up with their judgments that Russia was working with the Trump administration to defeat Hillary Clinton.

It is clear from this recent information that the deep state is focusing on John Brennan, James Comey and other top members of the intelligence community.

The New York Times reported:

[…] The analysts could have been engaged in standard bureaucratic behavior like obeying the filtering process or hoarding sensitive information. Or perhaps they were trying to cover something up. The questions asked by Mr. Durham and his team suggest they are looking for any potential basis to support making the latter reading, officials said. […] Mr. Durham has interviewed F.B.I. officials and agents who worked on the bureau’s Russia investigation, called Crossfire Hurricane, and for the special counsel who took over the inquiry, Robert S. Mueller III. They have also interviewed C.I.A. analysts.
Mr. Durham and his team also interviewed around a half-dozen current and former officials and analysts at the National Security Agency, including its former director, the retired Adm. Michael S. Rogers, last summer and again last fall. The Intercept first reported the interviews of Admiral Rogers.

But Mr. Durham has not interviewed the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey, his onetime deputy Andrew G. McCabe or Mr. Brennan. Mr. Durham has requested Mr. Brennan’s emails, call logs and other documents from the C.I.A. to learn what he told other officials, including Mr. Comey, about his and the C.I.A.’s views of a notorious dossier of assertions about Russia and Trump associates

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/report-john-durham-continu...

Sean Hannity: “Sources are Telling Me… Those that Did Premeditated FISA Fraud… THEY’RE ABOUT TO SEE THEIR WORLDS ROCKED” (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/sean-hannity-sources-are-t...

Just gonna leave this here!

Trey Gowdy insists Barr working hard to clean up DOJ despite McCabe decision: 'Lady Justice needs that blindfold back on'

The Justice Department's decision to not pursue criminal charges against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe continues a "terrible four years" for the department, former House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy told Fox News on Friday.

However, the ex-South Carolina congressman said he believes Attorney General William Barr is doing all he can with the resources at hand to clean up the DOJ and restore the public's trust in the institution.

"It's been a terrible four years for the Department of Justice and the FBI -- two institutions this country absolutely needs for its citizenry to have respect for," Gowdy said during an appearance on "Hannity." "Bill Barr, in my judgment -- I'm a huge fan of his -- I think he is doing everything he can to put the blindfold back on that lady. Lady Justice needs that blindfold back on."

Gowdy said that while the McCabe decision isn't ideal, Barr has been a great attorney general. He pointed to Barr's statement that President Trump did not obstruct justice in the Russia investigation and his work to ensure that Republican consultant Roger Stone's prison sentence be more proportionate to the crime.

"This is the department that said, 'We didn't have the evidence on Andy McCabe.' So we have got to give [Barr] the resources and the time and the support to get those institutions back where we need them as a country to be."

Host Sean Hannity took a different tack on the matter, remarking that Trump supporters and conservatives appear to be treated differently than liberals or Trump critics when under investigation or indictment.

Gowdy said he has faith that Connecticut federal prosecutor John Durham's investigation -- ordered by Barr -- will bring more clarity and potential consequences to the current situation.

"Let John Durham figure it out. But, if people don't have confidence in the Department of Justice, we're not going to agree with whatever they come up with anyway," he said.

The DOJ's decision on McCabe came after a nearly two-year investigation into accusations brought by the agency's independent watchdog that found that he lacked "candor" when questioned about leaking to the media.

In a letter to McCabe attorney Michael Bromwich obtained by Fox News, Justice Department attorney J.P. Cooney said: “We write to inform you that, after careful consideration, the government has decided not to pursue criminal charges against your client, Andrew G. McCabe."

“Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the government at this time, we consider the matter closed," Cooney added.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trey-gowdy-barr-clean-up-justice-depa...

George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19

The errand boys like McCabe were never the target. Brennan was running this with Clapper. Be patient. Case is being built around them with the lower level grunts like Alexander Downer and others having already been interviewed.

This is WHY they didn't go after McCabe or Comey for the leaking! That's like jaywalking compared to mass murder with what's coming to them!

'All they did was swapped out a loser case for starting an investigation...'

DOJ opens news investigation into James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, former top DOJ official says..

Andrew Weissmann, a former top lawyer at the Justice Department who played a central role in Robert Mueller's investigation, said Friday the Justice Department has begun a new investigation into several former top FBI officials.

Weissmann, speaking to MSNBC host Chuck Todd, said the Justice Department has swapped its "loser case" against Andrew McCabe — in which the DOJ declined to pursue charges against McCabe for lying to investigators — for a new case against former FBI Director James Comey, McCabe, and Peter Strzok.

"All they did was swapped out a loser case for starting an investigation that is going to be of Comey, McCabe, Pete Strzok," Weissmann said, the Washington Examiner reported.

The investigation is related to the DOJ's review of the Michael Flynn case, Weissmann explained.

Last week, Attorney General William Barr appointed Jeffrey Jensen, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri, to investigate the circumstances of the Flynn case, including his interview with FBI investigators.

NBC News reported that Jensen is "broadly" reviewing the case, suggesting latitude in the scope of his inquiry.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/doj-opens-news-investigation-into-jam...

Remember Anthony Weiner's Laptop? Remember when a bunch of NYPD cops "committed suicide"???? Yeah, take a look at this, Doug!
https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/985526771557814273

Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
Apr 15, 2018
14. This call was relegated to "conspiracy" land because it spoke of Epstein Island, and the MSM will not touch that with a 10ft pole. The OIG report confirms that Prine was, in fact, telling the truth.
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
Apr 15, 2018
15. In essence, it appears that the AG of the USA, used the Justice Department to threaten the FBI and NYPD into SITTING on evidence of DISGUSTING criminality to protect Hillary Clinton, et al. This is a STRIKING ABUSE of power and it truly makes me sick. RAISE AWARENESS.
This Tweet is unavailable. Learn more
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
Aug 19, 2019
MORE: The DOJ under William Barr made the final decision NOT to prosecute Pantaleo earlier this month:
Barr sides against civil rights officials in declining to bring charges against NYPD officer in...
Attorney General William Barr made the decision not to bring federal civil rights charges against the New York Police Department officer accused of fatally choking Eric Garner, siding with a Justice...
cnn.com
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
Aug 19, 2019
They stated: The decision announced Tuesday means that Pantaleo will not face any criminal charges related to Garner's death. Federal investigators have been examining the circumstances of Garner's death since 2014 (cont)
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
Aug 19, 2019
(cont) after a grand jury in New York declined to indict the Staten Island officer. The city of New York settled with Garner's estate for $5.9 million in 2015.

Barr taps network of prosecutors to review Russia-Ukraine cases

Attorney General Bill Barr has tapped a growing number of federal prosecutors across the country to review high-profile Russia probes involving Trump associates and consider emerging allegations tied to Ukraine, in a bold but risky move that comes as he faces mounting criticism and even resignation calls from congressional Democrats who allege he's protecting the president.

On Friday, Fox News reported that Barr appointed Jeff Jensen, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri, to review the case of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. Justice Department officials told Fox News Jensen would be working hand-in-hand with Brandon Van Grack, the lead prosecutor in the case. It marked the latest example of Barr bringing on a federal prosecutor to examine a politically charged case.

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TAPS OUTSIDE PROSECUTOR TO REVIEW HANDLING OF MICHAEL FLYNN CASE

Flynn’s case has gone through years of twists and turns, with sentencing postponed repeatedly over the last two years. Flynn’s supporters have insisted he is innocent but was forced to plead guilty when his son was threatened with prosecution and he exhausted his financial resources.

Flynn pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his communications with former Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak as part of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

But Barr’s move to tap Jensen comes after Flynn and his attorney Sidney Powell last month moved to withdraw his guilty plea, citing “the government’s bad faith, vindictiveness and breach of the plea agreement.” The move to withdraw his plea came just days after the Justice Department reversed course to recommend up to six months of prison time for him, alleging he was not fully cooperating or accepting responsibility for his actions. The DOJ later backed down.

The announcement of Jensen’s appointment came at the end of a dramatic week at the Justice Department related to another Trump associate—Roger Stone.

Federal prosecutors last week recommended a sentence of between 87 and 108 months in prison for Stone after he was convicted on seven counts of obstruction, witness tampering and making false statements to Congress on charges that also stemmed from Mueller’s probe.

But in a stunning reversal, as Fox News first reported, the DOJ overruled the prosecutors on the case, scaling back the proposed sentence for Stone, which immediately led Democrats to accuse Trump of interfering in the process by earlier tweeting about his displeasure with the Justice Department. Trump denied it.

Barr, though, spoke up for DOJ independence when he urged Trump against tweeting on justice matters and said it makes it “impossible” for him to do his job.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-taps-network-of-prosecutors-t...

THREAD!

Lisa Mei Crowley
@LisaMei62

New drops (25 Feb '20). Ever since 1st big resignation of Alphabet CEO Eric Schmidt same day POTUS signed EO re: "Blocking Property..." 1000s of CEOs resigned. Today Disney CEO stepped down (before contract end in Dec '21). 1 day after Weinstein convicted.

Replying to
@LisaMei62
2. 1 year ago today:
"Who will be next to fall post Weinstein?
Big name coming?"
I wrongly guessed Patton but he's not a big name like Iger who owned Weinstein's production company for many years.
https://breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/04/14/disney-ceo-iger-test...
Quote Tweet

Lisa Mei Crowley
@LisaMei62
· Feb 25, 2019

New Q (25 Feb): Will Oswalt be next big name to fall? Anon posted edited tweet placing him @ Comet Ping Pong. Q's "You are on the right track" same as pointing to edited Kras bros shill for $ vid to let us know both close to TRUTH.
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/354640013004259328?lang=en
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/397417761204224000?lang=en
Show this thread
Lisa Mei Crowley
@LisaMei62
·
30m
3. Great piece by
@NolteNC
re: Disney's "open secret". "Everybody knew."

Nolte: "But if there is a singular pattern, a black thread running through all of this, it is woven directly into the history of the Walt Disney Co."
"https://breitbart.com/entertainment/2017/11/22/disneys-monsters-inc-harvey-weinstein-john-lasseter-and-mark-halperin/

https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status/1232440534079139840

BREAKING: Ukriane Launches CRIMINAL Proceedings Against Joe Biden Over Firing of Prosecutor Viktor Shokin

After leaving office in 2017, former Vice President Joe Biden Bragged about strong-arming the government of Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor Viktor Shokin.

In April 2019 John Solomon revealed what Biden did not tell his audience. Joe Biden had Shokin fired because he was investigating Joe Biden’s son Hunter.

Since then Joe Biden and Democrats have then gone out on an international smear campaign to destroy Viktor Shokin’s education.

In January fired Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin filed an official complaint against Joe Biden for interference in Ukraine’s legal proceedings.
And today Ukraine launched criminal proceedings against former US Vice-President Joe Biden on allegations he pressured authorities into forcing the resignation of Ukrainian Prosecutor-General Viktor Shokin, Interfax-Ukraine news agency reports, quoting Shokin’s lawyer.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/breaking-ukriane-launches-...

GOP Senate chairman readies first congressional subpoena for Biden-Burisma probe

So it begins!

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) is gearing up to issue the panel's first subpoena in its efforts to investigate corruption questions surrounding Burisma, the Ukrainian energy company that formerly employed Hunter Biden as a board member.

In a letter to his colleagues Sunday, Johnson said he planned to hold a committee meeting to issue a subpoena to Andrii Telizhenko, a former Ukrainian diplomat who also used to work for the public firm, Blue Star Strategies, as a consultant. Johnson noted that committee ranking member Gary Peters (D-Mich.) disapproved of issuing the subpoena.

"Blue Star, a U.S.-based government and public affairs firm founded by Karen Tramontano (former deputy chief of staff to President Clinton) and Sally Painter (a former senior adviser for the Clinton administration), was a U.S. representative for a Ukrainian gas company, Burisma Holdings," the letter explained. "As part of the Committee's ongoing investigation, it has received U.S. government records indicating that Blue Star sought to leverage Hunter Biden's role as a board member of Burisma to gain access to, and potentially influence matters at, the State Department."

Blaze Media obtained a copy of the letter, which was first reported by CBS on Monday.

In November, Johnson — along with GOP Senate Finance Chairman Chuck Grassley (Iowa) — sent a letter to the State Department requesting records in an effort to "better understand what actions, if any, the Obama administration took to ensure that policy decisions relating to Ukraine and Burisma were not improperly influenced by the employment and financial interests of family members." That letter pointed to a news report that Tramontano tried to set up a meeting with an Obama State Department official in March 2016.

While the joint November letter says it was "unclear" if the 2016 meeting ever happened, the senators added that "later that month Tramontano and other members of Burisma's legal team reportedly met with Ukrainian prosecutors."

In his Sunday letter, Johnson said that the committee has received some records from Blue Star and from Telizhenko, but that the supplied information is not enough.

"Although Mr. Telizhenko expressed his willingness to 'cooperate fully' with our investigation, he identified a limited subset of relevant records from his work with Blue Star that are responsive, but subject to a nondisclosure agreement (NDA) in his employment contract," Johnson's letter said. "In other words, he cannot provide this responsive information unless he is compelled to do so by subpoena."

Johnson also told his colleagues that Blue Star has not provided the relevant information and has told the committee "that they will not be producing any more documents," despite being informed that the committee considers their response incomplete.

"In fact, although the Committee asked Blue Star twice to identify its employees and contractors who worked on the Burisma matter, it never identified Mr. Telizhenko," the letter continued. "Because Mr. Telizhenko's records and information would be responsive to the Committee's requests, and Blue Star has refused to produce them, a subpoena to Mr. Telizhenko for these records is appropriate at this time."

It isn't clear precisely what kind of work Telizhenko did for Blue Star or what he would have known about the company's efforts on behalf of Burisma. However, his name has also come up in other Ukraine-related stories. He helped President Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani with efforts to look into the Bidens and Burisma; he also told Politico in 2017 that — while working at the Ukrianian Embassy during the 2016 campaign — he was instructed to assist then-DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa with efforts to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign.

In order to issue the subpoena, Johnson would need the support of a simple majority from the Republican-controlled committee. He is one of a trio of Senate committee chairman who have been looking into questions surrounding Hunter Biden's Ukrainian Business dealings since last year. The other two include Grassley and Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).
https://www.theblaze.com/news/gop-senate-chairman-readies-first-con...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I never liked Fauci from the beginning. There was something about him that rubbed me the wrong way."
15 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility

The only reason Fauci was on this from the beginning is, he is head of the NIH! They had to have…See More
20 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
21 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I don’t know what the answer is, but common sense tells me we didn’t do it right with…"
21 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
22 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"Gen Flynn was targeted because he knows where all the Obama & Co. skeletons are.  We…"
Wednesday

Trump Administration Moves To Withdraw U.S. From World Health Organization

The Trump administration has reportedly taken action toward withdrawing the U.S. from the World…See More
Tuesday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
Jul 5
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 5
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
Jul 4
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
Jul 4
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Jul 3
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 3
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Jul 3

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Jul 3
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Jul 3

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service