OK, I have been trying for the last few days to get this going, for some reason (might be the keyboard operator) I was not able to get my posts uploaded. frustrating... and I apologize for the fractured start-up of this Discussion Page. The others that got dumped were much better !! The Q phenomena has been on-going now for almost a year and a half, I first heard about Q last April an began doing some research. Initially I was skeptical, very skeptical, but have come to believe that the "Q Team" is part of the Military Intelligence Command structure,probably DIA (I could be wrong).
  Please try to keep an open mind because it does appear that justice is about start. My best guess is it will start in the next few weeks starting with the release of the next DOJ Office of Inspector General (OIG) report which may even list recommendations for indictments/arrests. Then, again my best guess, the redacted pages from the Carter Page FISA application will be released exposing DOJ/FBI efforts to spy on and then oust POTUS using the crazy Steele Dossier. Some of this was exposed on McCabe's interview on 60 Minutes this last Sunday evening. Once these two events take place all hell is going to break loose.
  Other sources that are chasing these stories are Sara Carter -https://saraacarter.com/ and John Solomon - https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/419901-fbi-email-chain-may-provid...  ,,,,these guys are doing actual journalistic work and are both frequent guests on Hannity  
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI20 Feb 2019 - 4:15:39 PM
Mueller must deliver report to DOJ prior to OIG releasing next installment.
You will understand why in the coming weeks.
Q

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly!!!  When I see it, I'll believe it!

I saw that and it made me happy! :)

It's almost here, Doug! You know they have to get everything right in investigations so they STICK!  I'm my job, I've seen investigations take YEARS! This does not bother me that it's taken a long time. I want them to get it all right! Dot every I, cross every T!  

Trump interview with Dan Bongino!
11/15/19

Trump starts naming bad actors, pauses, and then goes straight into him looking forward to the IG/Durham reports...

Listen to
@realDonaldTrump
's full interview with
@dbongino
: https://youtu.be/dqMaLOC7fPI

AG Bill Barr: "It is the left that is engaged in the systematic shredding of norms and undermining the rule of law."

AG Barr speaks at the Federalist Society's National Lawyers Convention

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NdbANrjFWE&feature=youtu.be

Tom Fitton...Judicial Watch

“It Looks an Awful Lot Like an Enemies List to Me” – Tom Fitton Speaks Out on Fired Ukrainian Ambassador’s Monitoring of Conservative Journalists (VIDEO)

Ambassador Yovanovich is a reported Trump-hater who blocked Ukrainian officials from traveling to the United States to hand over evidence of Obama misconduct during the 2016 election to President Trump.
Yovanovich was US ambassador to Ukraine during the 2016 election when the Ukrainian government was colluding with the DNC and Hillary Campaign to undermine the US presidential election.

Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenkoko told journalists in March that Yovanovitch gave him a “do not prosecute” list during their first meeting.

The president ordered her removal from her post in Ukraine in May 2019.

Starting in 2018 Yovanovich denied Ukrainian officials visas to enter the United States to hand over evidence of Obama administration misconduct to Trump administration officials.

Earlier this week Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch posted a list of conservative reporters Yovanovich was tracking from her office.
The list included the president’s son and several conservative journalists.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/it-looks-an-awful-lot-like...

I like this list! Now, for all, and more to be indicted!

Benny

@bennyjohnson

Comey - Fired

Brennan - Fired

Rosenstein - Fired

McCabe - Fired

Strozk - Fired

Page - Fired

Yovanovitch - Fired

Yates - Fired

Shulkin - Fired

+10,000 other bloated, privileged nameless bureaucrats - Fired

That's why America hired
@realDonaldTrump

Cry about it.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1195460873889996802

Head of Barisma indicted by Ukraine, questions of the missing $7.4 BILLION dollars in loans to Ukraine, Hunter Biden and his group received $16 MILLION from Barisma, and other Q updates.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1196850627306901504.html

WOW! I saw this earlier, Doug! Hadn't had a chance to digest it. WHAT are they going to do now with this coming out? This is huge! Adam Schitt's eyes are going to pop right out of his head. I can't wait till LIDDLE Adam is shown to be the Pedo that he is.

From the office of Inspector General of the Justice Department

Justice OIG

@JusticeOIG

1/ New report identified numerous issues related to the FBI’s processes to validate its confidential human sources, which involves vetting credibility of sources and assessing the veracity of the information they provide.

Entire report here https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2019/a20009.pdf

Robin, I've heard that the IG Report on FISA Abuse is filtering down through the DOJ (can only confirm this with one source). Criminal referrals for Lynch, Yates, Strzok, Page, Comey, McCabe, & Baker,,, Mueller special counsel team members, Weisman, Andres, Atkinson are SOME of the names listed,,, more coming out soon. Please note this from one source. No info on charges yet.
I will try and stay on top of this, but it will probably break wide open soon.

Hi Doug,

Thanks for that info. I hadn't heard anything yet like you have, so again, thank you! I did hear the IG report is about 1000 pages. Since Graham scheduled the hearing in the Senate for Dec 11th, they are going to have to release the IG report very soon so Graham and the Senators can formulate their question for the hearings. I will post whatever I find as well for you. It's going to get pretty hot, pretty soon, for these traitors. We've waited a long time, but, in the end it will be so worth it!

I call this MAJOR KARMA!

MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln

KYIV. Nov 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the "family" of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.

At a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency on Wednesday, MP Andriy Derkach announced that deputies have received new materials from investigative journalists about international corruption and the participation of Ukrainian officials in it.

"Last week, November 14, the Prosecutor General's Office (PGO), unnoticed by the media, announced a new suspicion to the notorious owner of Burisma, ex-Ecology Minister Zlochevsky. According to the suspicion, the Yanukovych family is suspected, in particular, with legalizing (laundering) of criminally obtained income through Franklin Templeton Investments, an investment fund carrying out purchases of external government loan bonds totaling $7.4 billion," Derkach said.

With reference to the investigation, he emphasized: it was money criminally obtained by the "family" of Yanukovych and invested in the purchase of Ukrainian debt in 2013-2014.

For his part, MP Oleksandr Dubinsky from the Servant of the People faction said that according to investigators, "the Yanukovych 'family' illegally obtained $7.4 billion and laundered the funds through an investment fund close to some representatives of the U.S. Democratic Party in the form of external government loan bonds."

Meanwhile, Derkach said that several facts indicate Franklin Templeton Investments' relationship with the U.S. Democratic Party.

"The son of Templeton's founder, John Templeton Jr., was one of President Obama's major campaign donors. Another fund-related character is Thomas Donilon. Managing Director of BlackRock Investment Institute, shareholder Franklin Templeton Investments, which has the largest share in the fund. It is noteworthy that he previously was Obama's national security advisor," Derkach said.

The MP said that the presidents of Ukraine and the United States should combine the efforts of the two countries to establish facts of corruption and money laundering with the participation of citizens of both countries.

"President Zelensky must pick up the phone, dial Trump, ask for help and cooperation in the fight against corruption and fly to Washington. The issue of combating international corruption in Ukraine with the participation of citizens, businessmen and U.S. officials should become a key during the meeting of the two presidents," he said.

Derkach said as a result of the meeting, it is necessary to build interaction between the Ukrainian investigating authorities and the U.S. Department of Justice to obtain information about the organizers of the bond issue, clients and beneficiaries of investment funds for each purchase, interrogate fund officials, etc.

As reported, on October 9, 2019, Derkach published official correspondence between NABU and the U.S. Embassy, according to which the first deputy of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), Gizo Uglava, through his assistant Polina Chyzh, for a long time provided the U.S. Embassy with information that negatively affected the course of events in Ukraine and the United States.

Derkach said Chyzh received instructions from the representative of the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine Hanna Emelyanova to provide information on the case involving Zlochevsky.

Derkach also announced the amount of money transferred to representatives of the Burisma Group, including Hunter Biden. According to documents, in general, in favor of Hunter Biden, Alexander Kwasniewski, Alan Apter and Devon Archer, Burisma paid about $16.5 million.

According to Derkach, ex-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin repeatedly appealed to the NABU Director Artem Sytnyk in the framework of criminal proceedings for Burisma, but constantly received formal responses. The activities of Shokin, according to the MP, irritated then U.S. Vice President Joe Biden during his fifth visit to Kyiv in two years. The visit on December 7-8, 2015, was devoted to solving the issue of Shokin's resignation for the affairs of Zlochevsky and Burisma, he said.

"The subject of pressure was the $1 billion credit guarantee that the United States should have provided to Ukraine: Biden himself acknowledged the pressure in his speech to the U.S. Foreign Relations Council in January 2018," Derkach said.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Doug Fox replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion DOJ IG Horowitz Testifies On Report Into FISA Abuse Against President Donald Trump's Campaign
"More info from AG Barr, mentions US Attorney Durham's ongoing investigations and issues he has…"
16 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Luis522's discussion 2020 Foresight
"I also think the Dem nominee will be someone in their 70s, whose political career is in its…"
18 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Luis522's discussion 2020 Foresight
"LOL Luis....what I mean by ‘future potential talent’ is how I think the Dems view their…"
18 hours ago
Jerseygal posted a discussion

Amish, Vaccines and The First Amendment

There is much more a stake than the Amish position on vaccines. Whether or not you approve of…See More
18 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion DOJ IG Horowitz Testifies On Report Into FISA Abuse Against President Donald Trump's Campaign
"IG Report Confirms Brennan Lied in SWORN Testimony About Not Including Phony Dossier in IC…"
18 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"DOJ: Durham Investigating FBI Scheme to Purchase, Manufacture Fabricated Evidence to Secure Trump…"
18 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion DOJ IG Horowitz Testifies On Report Into FISA Abuse Against President Donald Trump's Campaign
"Ted Cruz "Is it the Pattern of DOJ employee alerting evidence & submitting Fraudulent…"
19 hours ago
"FBI DIRECTOR COMEY: The dossier was just a "part of a broader mosaic of facts" to support…"
19 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Barr Reveals Timeline On Durham Investigation, Blasts Media For Role In Russia Hysteria Attorney…"
19 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

DOJ IG Horowitz Testifies On Report Into FISA Abuse Against President Donald Trump's Campaign

Videos for Ig Horowitz Report Fisa Abuse Senate TestimonyGraham opens IG hearing with scathing take…See More
19 hours ago
Robin replied to Luis522's discussion 2020 Foresight
"You are right, Luis! The left has NO ONE that can beat Trump! I think Hillary will jump in. They…"
19 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion After The Impeachment
"2 guys and a tweet...awesome."
yesterday
Luis522 replied to Luis522's discussion 2020 Foresight
"?! Hmmmm... MO is "potential future talent"?  I don't know what that means. I…"
yesterday
Fundamental Refounding posted discussions
Sunday
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"The Real Reason the Dems Want Trump Gone The "Swamp" has been laundering taxpayer $$…"
Sunday
Robin replied to Susan Taylor's discussion U.N. Summit to Hear Call for Rich Nations to Pay ‘Climate Damage’ Reparations
"Watch John Coleman, founder of the Weather Channel, school CNN on the fake money grabbing climate…"
Sunday

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service