OK, I have been trying for the last few days to get this going, for some reason (might be the keyboard operator) I was not able to get my posts uploaded. frustrating... and I apologize for the fractured start-up of this Discussion Page. The others that got dumped were much better !! The Q phenomena has been on-going now for almost a year and a half, I first heard about Q last April an began doing some research. Initially I was skeptical, very skeptical, but have come to believe that the "Q Team" is part of the Military Intelligence Command structure,probably DIA (I could be wrong).
  Please try to keep an open mind because it does appear that justice is about start. My best guess is it will start in the next few weeks starting with the release of the next DOJ Office of Inspector General (OIG) report which may even list recommendations for indictments/arrests. Then, again my best guess, the redacted pages from the Carter Page FISA application will be released exposing DOJ/FBI efforts to spy on and then oust POTUS using the crazy Steele Dossier. Some of this was exposed on McCabe's interview on 60 Minutes this last Sunday evening. Once these two events take place all hell is going to break loose.
  Other sources that are chasing these stories are Sara Carter -https://saraacarter.com/ and John Solomon - https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/419901-fbi-email-chain-may-provid...  ,,,,these guys are doing actual journalistic work and are both frequent guests on Hannity  
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI20 Feb 2019 - 4:15:39 PM
Mueller must deliver report to DOJ prior to OIG releasing next installment.
You will understand why in the coming weeks.
Q

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praying Medic

Qanon November 20 – Information Warfare
Nov 20, 2019

Information warfare is used to control public opinion and retain power. The deep state has pulled out all the stops in an effort to maintain control.

Video https://prayingmedic.com/2019/11/20/qanon-november-20-information-w...

I gotta post this here, Doug. Because it IS about treachery and an injustice...

The holy-of-holies, The Vatican, to add a new mortal sin to God's Commaments.  Not kidding.
Go To:
I guess it's time to paint all their statues in blue faces; and give'em all rainbow halos.  But child molestation and pedophilia are tolerable, right?! HYPOCRITE/SCUM!

NEW Q THREAD!

Lisa Mei Crowley
@LisaMei62

New Q (21 Nov): 6 companies own 90% of MSM > propagandists for D's (legalized by Hussein w/repeal of Smith-Mundt Act allowing domestic propaganda).
https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status/1109510367993126914?s=19
Disney bought Fox > becoming more anti-Trump.

POTUS bypassing MSM via Q team!

Read Entire Thread here https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status/1197657380688936960

From Jeff Carlson on Twitter

All you need is the opening sentence:

"An FBI official is under criminal investigation after allegedly altering a document related to 2016 surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser."

The MSM will never be the same after this - and they know it.

They chose their hill. Poorly so.
***Maybe some of our friends here will get to see a perp walk soon.

Yes, that's all we need, Doug! 

Of course the MSM is trying to downplay that. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Horowitz has already made 4 criminal referrals so far before this. When Trump says historic, and, then AG Barr gives the speech he did, then, Matt Whittaker comes out and says that he agrees with Trump on Historic, that's all I need. We know that because of Horowitz report, Durhams probe turned into CRIMINAL probe. I am patient. Justice wins in the end. 

Oh BTW, Barr said he will go back to the Supreme Court the get back the death penalty for federal crimes. 

Here is the article on Barr and the death penalty

Bill Barr says he'd take fight to restart federal executions to Supreme Court if needed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/attorney-general-bill-federal-exec...

We have waited for so long for justice. I do think we are finally going to see it, and, I couldn't be more pleased.

I for one, do not expect justice will occur in a justice department fraught with injustice and controlled by the very deep state.  Example:  The latest I.G. report from Michael Horowitz is about to exonerate the hierarchy of the FBI, including Comey, and Page, of any bias towards President Trump.  In fact the report will show that the FBI was well within their purview to begin the Russia/Trump Collusion investigation.  Mark my words, this may not all turn out the way we want and expect it too.  Another Example:  AG Barr has basically ruled out the assumption of Jeffery Epstein's death as a homicide, in fact he has already called it "A perfect storm of Screw-ups." In spite of the overwhelming forensic evidence to the contrary.  I do believe that between I.G. Horowitz's report and A.G. Barr's long awaited justice investigation results.  It grieves me to say:  "We, The People may be greatly disappointed."         

Good Thread by Tracy Beanz on Horowitz!

Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
I’m finding that a lot of people don’t understand the role of Michael Horowitz - the DOJ Inspector General. Here is a short thread, so folks can direct their anger at the right people and understand what is happening.

Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
3h
Replying to
@tracybeanz
Horowitz is not a prosecutor. Horowitz reviews the departments he is tasked with and ensures that they follow the rules. His office runs audits and investigations, but isn’t tasked with prosecuting anyone.
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
3h
The DOJ IG only typically interviews current employees. He can interview people who leave if they voluntarily interview but doesn’t have the power to compel them to come in for an interview.
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
3h
The DOJ IG can make criminal referrals if he finds that a member of the department he is reviewing has broken the law. He’s done so many times.
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
3h
After he finds wrongdoing or process and procedure issues, those referrals travel from his department to the proper places- OPR, or the DOJ to make a charging decision.
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
3h
The IG *should* be granted access to all records he requests. This was an issue in the Obama admin, when Eric Holder was denying information to Horowitz. Horowitz spent years on a campaign in front of congress to have laws made to protect the IG and its oversight role
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
3h
He fought the Obama admin and WON. So far, Horowitz has referred the former director of the FBI and the Deputy director of the FBI for CRIMINAL prosecution. Which is about the strongest thing the IG can do- seriously - it’s a BIG DEAL and he’s done it.
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
3h
Think about that- literally one of the highest serving officials in the DOJ and a man h as also once the highest serving official in the DOJ have been recommended for CRIMINAL prosecution by Horowitz. After he does that- that’s it. His hands are ties and he is done.
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
3h
In cases where he finds that procedures weren’t followed, he maintains a list and ensures the department moves back into compliance in a timely manner. He is a watchdog, not a US Attorney. He does oversight.
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
3h
So, when people tell you Horowitz has done nothing, direct them to this thread, and tell them to direct their anger at the justice department, the place their ire belongs for choosing to either prosecute or not prosecute, or just to keep you in the dark about it all.
Tracy Beanz
@tracybeanz
·
3h
Replying to
@tracybeanz
And NO. I do NOT believe that this report will be a dud or lackluster AT ALL. I think it’s going to be a damning report that shows a TON of malfeasance. I’m just reading everyone stating that Horowitz hasn’t done anything when he’s already done a TON.

https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1199052048496570368

All those accomplishments and statements are factual and true.  However, it's still the end result that counts.  The end appears nowhere near in sight.  I'm not angry at Horowitz, I am disappointed in the system.  No one can convince me that people in D.C. aren't bought and sold, threatened and punished, persecuted and destroyed every single day.  Threats, and money rule in the corrupt government, and no one is immune to either.  The days have long since gone where the founders, one and all, willingly sacrificed their lives, fortunes and sacred honor to preserve the Republic.  I will believe the end results when I see them.  I'm 70, and not sure that I will live long enough to see justice where justice is due.  Every time we Conservatives think we see a light at the end of the tunnel, the Left builds longer and darker tunnels.  I pray that the last light we see at the end of the last tunnel, isn't the left striking a match to the dynamite fuse.

My thoughts exactly Jerome. 

Thanks Robin. That cleared up confusion on who's responsible for bringing forth charges for those that break the law.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Doug Fox replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion DOJ IG Horowitz Testifies On Report Into FISA Abuse Against President Donald Trump's Campaign
"More info from AG Barr, mentions US Attorney Durham's ongoing investigations and issues he has…"
17 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Luis522's discussion 2020 Foresight
"I also think the Dem nominee will be someone in their 70s, whose political career is in its…"
19 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Luis522's discussion 2020 Foresight
"LOL Luis....what I mean by ‘future potential talent’ is how I think the Dems view their…"
19 hours ago
Jerseygal posted a discussion

Amish, Vaccines and The First Amendment

There is much more a stake than the Amish position on vaccines. Whether or not you approve of…See More
19 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion DOJ IG Horowitz Testifies On Report Into FISA Abuse Against President Donald Trump's Campaign
"IG Report Confirms Brennan Lied in SWORN Testimony About Not Including Phony Dossier in IC…"
19 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"DOJ: Durham Investigating FBI Scheme to Purchase, Manufacture Fabricated Evidence to Secure Trump…"
19 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion DOJ IG Horowitz Testifies On Report Into FISA Abuse Against President Donald Trump's Campaign
"Ted Cruz "Is it the Pattern of DOJ employee alerting evidence & submitting Fraudulent…"
20 hours ago
"FBI DIRECTOR COMEY: The dossier was just a "part of a broader mosaic of facts" to support…"
20 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Barr Reveals Timeline On Durham Investigation, Blasts Media For Role In Russia Hysteria Attorney…"
20 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

DOJ IG Horowitz Testifies On Report Into FISA Abuse Against President Donald Trump's Campaign

Videos for Ig Horowitz Report Fisa Abuse Senate TestimonyGraham opens IG hearing with scathing take…See More
20 hours ago
Robin replied to Luis522's discussion 2020 Foresight
"You are right, Luis! The left has NO ONE that can beat Trump! I think Hillary will jump in. They…"
20 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion After The Impeachment
"2 guys and a tweet...awesome."
yesterday
Luis522 replied to Luis522's discussion 2020 Foresight
"?! Hmmmm... MO is "potential future talent"?  I don't know what that means. I…"
yesterday
Fundamental Refounding posted discussions
Sunday
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"The Real Reason the Dems Want Trump Gone The "Swamp" has been laundering taxpayer $$…"
Sunday
Robin replied to Susan Taylor's discussion U.N. Summit to Hear Call for Rich Nations to Pay ‘Climate Damage’ Reparations
"Watch John Coleman, founder of the Weather Channel, school CNN on the fake money grabbing climate…"
Sunday

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service