OK, I have been trying for the last few days to get this going, for some reason (might be the keyboard operator) I was not able to get my posts uploaded. frustrating... and I apologize for the fractured start-up of this Discussion Page. The others that got dumped were much better !! The Q phenomena has been on-going now for almost a year and a half, I first heard about Q last April an began doing some research. Initially I was skeptical, very skeptical, but have come to believe that the "Q Team" is part of the Military Intelligence Command structure,probably DIA (I could be wrong).
  Please try to keep an open mind because it does appear that justice is about start. My best guess is it will start in the next few weeks starting with the release of the next DOJ Office of Inspector General (OIG) report which may even list recommendations for indictments/arrests. Then, again my best guess, the redacted pages from the Carter Page FISA application will be released exposing DOJ/FBI efforts to spy on and then oust POTUS using the crazy Steele Dossier. Some of this was exposed on McCabe's interview on 60 Minutes this last Sunday evening. Once these two events take place all hell is going to break loose.
  Other sources that are chasing these stories are Sara Carter -https://saraacarter.com/ and John Solomon - https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/419901-fbi-email-chain-may-provid...  ,,,,these guys are doing actual journalistic work and are both frequent guests on Hannity  
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI20 Feb 2019 - 4:15:39 PM
Mueller must deliver report to DOJ prior to OIG releasing next installment.
You will understand why in the coming weeks.
Q

Views: 700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AVALANCE John Solomon: Justice Department may DECLASS a tranche of documents before the public gets a chance to see the DOJ inspector general's report on alleged government FISA surveillance abuses

The Justice Department may release a tranche of documents before the public gets a chance to see the DOJ inspector general's report on alleged government surveillance abuses.

The Hill's John Solomon told Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday his sources are telling him that "important" records could be released sometime this month.

"To get how bad the situation is, you need those documents to be declassified," the investigative reporter said. "We've been talking about those buckets for a long time. I am hearing that the Justice Department is nearing a decision to release 10 or 12 of the most important documents before the ... IG report comes out, that will allow all of us to see how bad it was before we see the IG's conclusions. I think that could happen later this month."

Video https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-may-release-important-d...

Judicial watch

New Docs Show DOJ Effort to Craft ‘Non Denial Denial’ Response to Reports on Rosenstein Wearing a Wire to Record Trump

Once again Judicial Watch is doing the heavy lifting.

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch obtained 14 pages of documents showing the DOJ crafting a ‘non denial denial’ response to reports that former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein plotted to wear a wire to record Trump and oust him via the 25th Amendment.

The DOJ records show Rosenstein was working to make sure the media would have “difficulty” finding anyone in the DOJ to comment on reports he was plotting to remove Trump from office and a coordinated effort by the DOJ to spin the reports as “inaccurate” and “factually incorrect.”

The records also show that the DOJ was working to characterize Rosenstein’s offer to wear a wire as “sarcastic.”

Former FBI official James Baker testified to Congress last year that Rosenstein was definitely not joking when he offered to wear a wire.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/new-docs-show-doj-effort-t...

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy: Comey And McCabe Will Face Criminal Charges For Attempted ‘Coup’ (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/house-minority-leader-kevi...

This is why they are going after Kavanaugh again.

– Military Tribunals: Lindsey Graham asks Brett Kavanaugh about Military Tribunals Traitors/Terrorists

https://militarytribunals.org/video/military-tribunals-lindsey-grah...

Lindsey Graham Drops Bombshell on Christopher Steele

Lindsey Graham has revealed something about Christopher Steele and the Hillary dossier. We knew that the State Department and British intelligence bot warned that Steele was unreliable and that you should not take the dossier as truthful. But, now Graham has revealed that five or possibly six entities warned the FBI that they shouldn’t take Steele seriously. Therefore, not only could they not verify the dossier but they were told that it was unreliable and they still signed off on the dossier as verified. Graham says he can’t reveal all of the sources yet as the documents are still classified.

Graham discussed the assessment of Steele during a radio interview with host Sean Hannity, but he stopped short of describing all of the information regarding the former British spy because much of it is classified.

“There’s four events that I’m aware of, five actually, where the system was informed that Christopher Steele was an unreliable informant when it came to Trump,” Graham told Hannity.

“Some of them I can’t tell you yet until we get this stuff declassified. But I think it’s going to be five; it may be six,” the South Carolina Republican added later. (RELATED: DOJ Inspector General Has Completed FISA Abuse Probe)

Republicans have accused the FBI of abusing the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by relying on Steele’s unverified reports in applications to wiretap Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser.

https://www.davidharrisjr.com/steven/lindsey-graham-drops-bombshell...

I am SO HAPPY to read this, Doug! They are all going to go down.

Q from Feb of 2018 LOOK at what has just come out with this Trump/Ukraine nonsense. Anyone that doesn't believe in Q, heres some proof!

Praying Medic
@prayingmedic

#Crowdstrike is more important than most people realize.
How did China get intel on CIA assets who were killed & imprisoned in that country?

$29,000,000 Plus Tied The Clintons To Ukraine

https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/29000000-plus-tied-the-clintons-to-u... via

Justice is coming! 

Barr Went to Rome to Hear a Secret Tape from Joseph Mifsud, the Professor Who Helped Ignite the Russia Probe

The Attorney General William Barr traveled to Italy to meet with Italian secret service agents—and, potentially, undermine the Mueller investigation.

ROME–When Attorney General William Barr showed up at the U.S. embassy’s Palazzo Margherita on Rome’s tony Via Veneto last week, he had two primary requests. He needed a conference room to meet high level Italian security agents where he could be sure no one was listening in. And he needed an extra chair for U.S. Attorney John Durham of Connecticut who would be sitting at his right hand side.

Barr was in Rome on an under-the-radar mission that was only planned a few days in advance. An official with the embassy confirmed to The Daily Beast that they had to scramble to accommodate Barr’s sudden arrival. He had been in Italy before, but not with such a clear motive. Barr and Durham are looking into the events that led to Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, and suddenly all roads were leading to Rome.

The Daily Beast has learned that Barr and Durham were especially interested in what the Italian secret service knew about Joseph Mifsud, the erstwhile professor from Malta who had allegedly promised then candidate Donald Trump’s campaign aide George Papadopoulos he could deliver Russian “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. The Italian Justice Ministry public records show that Mifsud had applied for police protection in Italy after disappearing from Link University where he worked and, in doing so, had given a taped deposition to explain just why people might want to harm him.

A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Daily Beast that Barr and Durham were played the tape. A second source within the Italian government also confirmed to The Daily Beast that Barr and Durham were shown other evidence the Italians had on Mifsud.

Ever since Robert Mueller concluded his probe in March 2019, Barr has worked to blunt its impact—and investigate the investigators behind it. Barr assigned Durham to look into the Mueller probe’s origins. And the Attorney General’s name is listed in the whistleblower complaint about the July 25 call Trump made to the Ukrainian president to pressure him into investigating political rival Joe Biden. According to the complaint, Barr was directly involved in the president’s attempt to “solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.” The minutiae of his involvement are feeding a scandal gripping Washington that changes by the nano-second.

The U.S. Department of Justice did not return numerous emails and calls for clarification about Barr, Durham, and Mifsud. But they did issue a statement on Monday confirming that the American legal team had been in the eternal city.

“As the Department of Justice has previously announced, a team led by U.S. Attorney John Durham is investigating the origins of the U.S. counterintelligence probe of the Trump 2016 presidential campaign,” Kerri Kupec, the Justice Department spokesperson said in a statement. “Mr. Durham is gathering information from numerous sources, including a number of foreign countries. At Attorney General Barr’s request, the President has contacted other countries to ask them to introduce the Attorney General and Mr. Durham to appropriate officials.”

The Italian intelligence community had Mifsud on their radar for some years before he got involved in the Trump campaign’s troubles. His affiliations with both the Link University of Rome and London Center of International Law Practice—both often affiliated with western diplomacy and foreign intelligence agencies—made him an easy target. So did the slew of apartments he owned in Malta that are allegedly tied to a racket involving Russians buying Maltese passports for cheap.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/barr-went-to-rome-to-hear-a-secret-ta...

AG Barr Is Ramping Up His Probe Of CIA, FBI Activities In 2016

Attorney General William Barr has met with foreign intelligence officials, including during a trip to Italy earlier in September, regarding an investigation into surveillance activities against the Trump campaign, The Washington Post reported.

Barr was joined in the meeting by John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, WaPo reported, citing anonymous sources familiar with the matter.

Entire article https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/30/barr-john-durham-investigate-cia...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman posted a blog post

The lastest on impeachment efforts

So I've been reading a few articles regarding the current impeachment "inquiry", and to sum them up…See More
Sunday
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion 90 things Democrats have said Trump could be impeached for
"Well, ya know, the last guy in office didn't have one iota of corruption.  Or…"
Sunday
Robin commented on Robin's blog post AG Bill Barr: Religious Freedom ‘Indispensable to Sustaining Free System of Government’
"I agree that Barr's speech was great! I think he is the real deal,and, I think he will take…"
Saturday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Take a break and laugh at this video! It's pretty funny.
"He,He! :-) Tweeted out."
Saturday
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Take a break and laugh at this video! It's pretty funny.
Saturday
Watchman liked Robin's blog post AG Bill Barr: Religious Freedom ‘Indispensable to Sustaining Free System of Government’
Saturday
Watchman commented on Robin's blog post AG Bill Barr: Religious Freedom ‘Indispensable to Sustaining Free System of Government’
"I heard the whole speech and it was great. I honestly didn't know much about Barr or even that…"
Saturday
Robin posted a blog post

AG Bill Barr: Religious Freedom ‘Indispensable to Sustaining Free System of Government’

U.S. Attorney General William Barr observed America’s Framers believed in religious freedom “not…See More
Saturday
Robin posted discussions
Saturday
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

U.N. elects Venezuela dictator to Human Rights Council .....It’s time for us to get out of U.N. and ban them from our soil!

Time for the UN to GO! They are out of money the end of this month!SHAME: Venezuela dictator…See More
Saturday
Robin liked Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Over 300 Arrested Worldwide as World’s Largest Hidden Child Abuse Website Busted: DOJ
Saturday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Barr Went to Rome to Hear a Secret Tape from Joseph Mifsud, the Professor Who Helped Ignite the Russia Probe. AG Barr traveled to Italy to meet with Italian secret service agents
"Special Investigator John Durham Recovered BlackBerrys Used by Joseph Mifsud to Spy on George…"
Saturday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Durham probe targeting Rosenstein, Mueller, Brennan, Clapper, Obama
"Special Investigator John Durham Recovered BlackBerrys Used by Joseph Mifsud to Spy on George…"
Saturday
Robin liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion USA v. Anthony Weiner, filed 5/16/18 ORDERED UNSEALED! Search and Seizure Warrant and its Attachment A, 16 Mag. 6123, which were filed under seal on September 26, 2016, be and hereby are u
Saturday
Robin liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion USA v. Anthony Weiner, filed 5/16/18 ORDERED UNSEALED! Search and Seizure Warrant and its Attachment A, 16 Mag. 6123, which were filed under seal on September 26, 2016, be and hereby are u
Saturday
Robin replied to Susan Taylor's discussion MBNA Paid Biden's Son As Biden Backed Bill ... A son of Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden was paid an undisclosed amount of money as a consultant by MBNA, the largest employer in DE
"OMG Jodi! It never ends with these people. Cokehead turned millionaire. Must be nice if you can get…"
Saturday

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service