Trade Deals Set with Mexico and Canada that Put America First! #USMCA

President Trump had accomplished the impossible again. Naysayers said his trade policies would put the world in a global recession, instead the US just announced a new trade deal with Canada and Mexico and the US economy is on fire!
Fox Business reported over the weekend –

The United States and Canada confirmed Sunday they had reached a deal on a “new, modernized trade agreement,” which is designed to replace the 1994 NAFTA pact.

In a joint statement the two nations said the new deal would be called the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA).

….The agreements reportedly boost U.S. access to Canada’s dairy market and protect Canada from possible U.S. autos tariffs.

President Trump’s administration has said Canada must sign on to the text of the updated NAFTA by a midnight Sunday deadline or face exclusion from the pact. Washington has already reached a bilateral deal with Mexico, the third NAFTA member.

Not all elitist media outlets were happy and honest with the news. The BBC reported that President Trump was against free trade –

The Trump administration set Sunday as a deadline for Canada to strike a deal.

A protectionist policy under the Mr Trump has seen the US forge ahead with individual trade deals, rejecting bigger multi-lateral trade agreements and posing a challenge to decades of global free trade.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/president-trump-accomplish...

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Donald Trump is best I have seen in my 71 years. He is smarter than Obama,both Bush's and Clinton combined. Putting USA first should of happened long ago. Anyone who is against USA first need to get the hell out of country. Only people with terrorist ties or ideas would be against these agreements. God. Bless USA Again.

I totally agree with your statement, Lawrence! I have never seen anything like him. He will get China to cave too. It's already happening. Amazing!

Throughout history, there have been good Presidents, bad Presidents, mediocre Presidents, and only a miniscule number of great Presidents,  in that miniscule number is Donald J. Trump.  Promises made, promises kept! MAGA!  "A promise made is a debt to be paid."  A quote from Donald J. Trump   

Like I said to Lawrence, I agree! I really don't think anyone other than he, could have done what he has in only 2 years. Nice to have a President keep promises. 

Nice to finally have a President AGAIN!  We have wandered in the desert aimlessly for 30 years!

The list is growing very long on the promises he has made, and, kept!

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
"The vaccines do not work, because they are technically not a vaccine. Being a gene therapy, there…"
17 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
"Just from today's Tids: “You Can Have Me Or You Can Have The Mandate” – Dan…"
18 hours ago
kwicgov55 liked Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
18 hours ago
kwicgov55 liked Duke's discussion Shipping jam in CA.
18 hours ago
Watchman replied to Duke's discussion Shipping jam in CA.
"I have no doubt that the shipping jam and subsequent shortages its causing is all orchestrated.…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
"Thank you for adding that info, dotdot. Feel free to do a post of your own!  Meanwhile,…"
yesterday
Kathy Gutman liked Duke's discussion Shipping jam in CA.
yesterday
dotdotcom replied to Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
"This is important information that needs to be shared with anyone who is considering getting a…"
yesterday
dotdotcom replied to Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
"A new letter was issued by the FDA on 9-22-21 which clearly states several times that the Pfizer…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Shipping jam in CA.
"People are rising up against the mandates!  It’s about time!"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Shipping jam in CA.
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
yesterday
Jerseygal posted a discussion

P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines

Protests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines…See More
yesterday
Duke posted a discussion

Shipping jam in CA.

You can thank "King" Newsom for the log jam at the LA Harbor. It seems if your truck is older than…See More
yesterday
Edie Boudreau liked Jerseygal's discussion Report: Biden Admin Blocking Flight Carrying Dozens Of Americans, Green Card Holders From Coming To U.S.
Friday
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's blog post Agenda21, Sustainable Development...Now the Great Reset
Friday

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service