Thu Tids 12/5/19 TIDS via Jodi180 TOP TID 2019 an Epic Year for Investors With Every Asset Class Increasing

Thanks to Jodi for her hard work to bring us all of this information!

12/5/19

TOP TID

2019 an Epic Year for Investors With Every Asset Class Increasing

JONATHAN, THE IMPEACHMENT SLAYER

Prof. Turley Slams Dems On Impeachment: This Is “Your Abuse Of Power”

Vid (:40)

Jonathan Turley: Impeachment Claims Against Trump Also Condemn Obama's Fast and Furious Stonewalling

On Wednesday, George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley warned the Democrats in Congress that if they impeach President Donald Trump for withholding evidence from Congress, they would also effectively condemn former President Barack Obama, contradicting Obama's claims during the Fast and Furious scandal.

"Part of the problem is that to bring a couple of these articles, you have to contradict the position of President Obama," Turley, the lone Republican-called witness on a panel of Democrat-leaning legal experts, said.

"President Obama withheld evidence from Congress in Fast and Furious, an investigation — or rather moronic program — that led to the death of a federal agent," he explained. "President Obama gave a sweeping argument that he was not only not going to give evidence to this body but that a court had absolutely no role in determining whether he could withhold the evidence."

If President Donald Trump committed an impeachable offense by stonewalling the Democrats in Congress during the impeachment hearings, then Obama also committed a similar impeachable offense in Fast and Furious.

Regardless of Turley's testimony, it is likely Democrats will include this kind of process crime in the articles of impeachment against Donald Trump. If so, journalists should ask every Democrat who votes for impeachment why he or she did not call for Obama's impeachment.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/jonathan-turley-impeachment-claims-aga...

Jonathan Turley Destroys Dems Claims Of An Impeachable Offense

Which is why they refused to ask him questions or give him more time on camera than his statement.

Watch (Vid 7:25)

WATCH: Law Prof DESTROYS Democrat Claim That Trump's Ukraine Call Was 'Bribery'

"It's a dangerous thing to take a crime like bribery and apply a boundless interpretation," the law professor warned. "These crimes have meaning."

"You can’t accuse a president of bribery and then, when some of us note that the Supreme Court has rejected your type of boundless interpretation, say, 'Well it’s just impeachment. We really don’t have to prove the elements.' That’s a favored mantra," he explained.

"This isn’t improvisational jazz. Close enough is not good enough," Turley quipped. "If you’re going to accuse a president of bribery, you need to make it stick — because you’re trying to remove a duly-elected president of the United States."

"It’s unfair to accuse someone of a crime and when others say well those interpretations you’re using to define the crime are not valid, to say, 'They don’t have to be valid because this is impeachment.'"

https://pjmedia.com/trending/watch-law-prof-destroys-democrat-claim...

Watch several ‘mic drop’ moments from Jonathan Turley in today’s ‘impeachment’ hearing…

GOOD TAKEDOWNS

Rep. Matt Gaetz Just Brought a Blow Torch to the Impeachment Hearings and Set a Glorious Bonfire

Wednesday’s impeachment hearing in the House Judiciary Committee was comprised of exactly four law professors giving their opinions of what they thought President Trump meant when he spoke with the Ukrainian president last July. In five minutes, Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) laid down so much cover-fire and hit so many targets, that when he was done, his verbal "smoke" hung in the air.

Vid Watch.

Watch Rep. Jim Jordan Throw a Nuclear Bomb On Democrats' Impeachment Sham

Vid (4:40)

Rep. Jordan Highlights Karlan’s Hypocritical Standards, “Ridiculous” Comments On Ukraine Phone Call

Vid (1:40) Watch.

STRETCH & TRUMP

McCarthy Reminds Pelosi Of Her Impeachment Standards

Vid (1:05)

BREAKING: Pelosi Asks House Judiciary Committee to Proceed with Articles of Impeachment

Trump Has Taunting Message For Democrats After ‘Historically Bad’ Hearing: ‘Do It Now, Fast’

“The Do Nothing Democrats had a historically bad day yesterday in the House,” Trump wrote in a pair of tweets early Thursday. “They have no Impeachment case and are demeaning our Country. But nothing matters to them, they have gone crazy. Therefore I say, if you are going to impeach me, do it now, fast, so we can have a fair trial in the Senate, and so that our Country can get back to business.”

“We will have Schiff, the Bidens, Pelosi and many more testify, and will reveal, for the first time, how corrupt our system really is,” he added. “I was elected to ‘Clean the Swamp,’ and that’s what I am doing!”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/trump-to-democrats-if-youre-going-to...

MORE ON IMPEACH45! cRATS

Biden Says He Won't Testify in Impeachment Proceedings

Bad news from Al Green: Nadler’s House Judiciary impeachment hearing looked pretty racist

“Are we saying that there are no people of color who are experts on this topic of impeachment?”

Damn whities.

Dem Rep Nadler Refuses To Clarify Rules Of Hearings In Dems’ Impeachment Sham

Vid (1:48)

AWKWARD: Jerry Nadler Dozes Off During Impeachment Hearing

cRATS’ TDS-AFFLICTED EXPERTS

WATCH: Democrat ‘Constitutional Expert’ Pamela Karlan’s 2006 Anti-White, Racist Tirade

Stanford law professor Pamela Karlan – the Democrats’ “constitutional expert” in the Judiciary Committee hearings – launched into a scathing tirade against white people in a 2006 speech to the American Constitution Society.

“We have to seize back the high ground on patriotism and on love of our country, because we have more reason than they do to love America,” she told a fawning, liberal audience.

“The rich, pampered, prodigal, sanctimonious, incurious, white, straight sons of the powerful do pretty well everywhere in the world, and they always have.

“But what about us? Snarky, bisexual, Jewish women who want the freedom to say what we think, read what we want, and love who we do.”

Vid (:34): https://warroom.org/2019/12/04/pamela-karlan-raged-against-white-pe...

Pamela Karlan says she once crossed the street to avoid a Trump hotel in DC

“I came in from the airport yesterday and I got off the bus from Dulles down at L’Enfant Plaza and I walked up to the hotel and as I was walking past what used to be the old post office building and is now Trump hotel," Karlan told an audience in 2017. “I had to cross the street, of course.”

Fellow panelist Neil Siegel asked: “Are you staying there?”

“God, no! Never!” Karlan responded.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pamela-karlan-trump-hotel-cross-st...

Watch: Impeachment Witness ‘Apologizes’ For Barron Trump Dig; Gets Ripped For ‘Non-Apology’

[…]

Karlan was seemingly forced into delivering an apology later in the day, though it was not received as sincere by many since she used the same breath to take another shot at the president.

“I want to apologize for what I said earlier about the president’s son,” Karlan said. “It was wrong of me to do that. I wish the president would apologize, obviously, for the things that he’s done that’s wrong, but I do regret having said that.”

Vid

She also called Trump a gameshow host.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-impeachment-witness-apologizes...

‘Didn’t age well’: Noah Feldman, Harvard Law prof testifying that Trump ‘has committed impeachable high crimes and misdemeanors,’ might not be so objective

Harvard Law Professor Noah Feldman is testifying at today’s impeachment hearing, and there’s no doubt in his mind that Donald Trump is guilty of “impeachable high crimes and misdemeanors”:

(...)

And you can trust him on this: He’s been saying it since the beginning. No, really:

k/r...

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2019/12/04/didnt-age-well-noah-fe...

EVEN THE MEDIA’S UNIMPRESSED

“This was not a search for justice or wisdom” – Chris Wallace calls out Democrats for only questioning their lawyers that support impeachment

Wallace says this impeachment hearing was clearly “not a search for justice or wisdom” and that Democrats only wanted to hear from those who would make their case, not from anyone who disagreed.

He’s not wrong. This was the one question that Turley was asked and as soon as he began to answer the question, Eisen clapped back at him and told him he could only answer ‘yes or no’:

Major Garrett makes this exact same point on CBS News:

This is why the Democrats will lose on this in the end, because even in their so-called impeachment hearings which are being televised all across the country, they act in stringently partisan ways that should disgust anyone who honestly seeks the truth in this matter.

3 vids: https://therightscoop.com/this-was-not-a-search-for-justice-or-wisd...

GUNS

Overflow Crowd Turns Out in Blue County to Support Second Amendment

An overflow crowd of gun-rights supporters turned out on Tuesday evening to the Democratic-controlled Fairfax County Board of Supervisors meeting to push the locality to declare it would not help enforce unconstitutional gun laws.

The crowd exceeded the auditorium's 350-person seating capacity, and a few dozen people wearing "Guns Save Lives" stickers were left lining the walls. The vast majority came to support residents who requested that the northern Virginia county become a Second Amendment sanctuary, meaning it will refuse to enforce gun laws they consider unconstitutional. After sitting quietly through two hours of discussion about baseball-field lighting, the crowd erupted at the end of each pro-gun speech during the public-comment period.

The show of opposition to new gun-control proposals filed by Virginia Democrats, particularly in deep-blue Fairfax County, may cause some of the newly elected Democratic members of the Virginia General Assembly to proceed with caution before backing any bill. Democrats captured full control of the state legislature in the most recent election but enjoy only a one-vote majority in the Senate and a five-vote majority in the House of Delegates. If public demonstrations like Tuesday's are able to persuade even two Democratic senators to oppose proposed measures, that would mean the demise of the most radical components of Gov. Ralph Northam's (D.) gun-control plans.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/overflow-crowd-turns-out-in-blue-coun...

Armed to the Teeth: Number of Firearms in America Reaches Record 423 Million

That’s 12 guns per person.

DID YOU HEAR THIS?

REPORT: Horowitz finds that important details were OMITTED from FISA applications

One big thing the Washington Post reports is that “Horowitz’s draft report concludes that political bias did not taint how top FBI officials running the investigation handled the case, people familiar with the matter said.”

Well that’s going to be disappointing if that’s the conclusion and I’m pretty sure many people will not accept that in the face of all that we’ve learned thus far regarding the texts flying back and forth between Strzok and Page. But I would say reserve judgement until the report is out. It’s entirely possible these leaks don’t tell the whole story.

[…]

We have a doctored email from an admitted anti-Trumper, but political bias didn’t taint how the FBI handled this? Yeah, right. I’ll wait for the report…

https://therightscoop.com/report-horowitz-finds-that-important-deta...

Battleground Ohio: Investigation Uncovers Hundreds of Illegally Registered Non-Citizen Voters

Voter fraud? What voter fraud?

More Evidence Emerges That Federal Government Is Funding Worthless College Degrees

Americans have long suspected that, for many, a college degree simply isn’t worth the price.

American taxpayers—two-thirds of whom do not have a college degree—are likewise increasingly skeptical of the notion that they should pay off loans that someone else made the decision to take out.

With recently published College Scorecard data, American students and taxpayers have more reason than ever to reject the left’s “college for all” agenda.

The College Scorecard recently released program-level data on individual schools. Students can now go online and see how much debt the average student graduates with in a certain degree program, along with expected starting salaries.

The results indicate that choosing a major matters immensely, especially when relying on federal student loans to finance one’s education.

[…]

Today, Americans are debating whether or not a college education should be tuition-free, with the cost of education transferred to all taxpayers. With overwhelming evidence that many colleges and universities are saddling students with significant debt, the debate should shift to whether or not federal policies are enabling a system that is failing students.

At the very least, policymakers should reform the federal student loan programs so that taxpayers are no longer financing programs that leave students worse off.

k/r…

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/12/04/more-evidence-emerges-that-f...

North Korea threatens to send US a ‘Christmas gift’ and Trump reverts to calling Kim Jong Un ‘Rocket Man’

Muhammad makes list of 10 most popular baby names in USA for the first time...

REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS

If the Republican Party Is Dying, Why Are Their Governors So Popular?

A new St. Leo’s poll in Florida shows Governor Ron DeSantis sporting an approval rating of 68 percent (with a disapproval of 20 percent). What’s most impressive about these numbers is that in every demographic that matters, DeSantis is polling above 50 percent — with both sexes, Hispanic (67 percent approval) and black voters (63), and among both parties.

When it comes to governorships, Florida isn’t an outlier. The last time the Morning Consult poll tabulated a list of the most popular governors, the top 14 — and 18 of the top 20 — were Republicans. These Republicans govern in states that have highly diverse electorates, from Alabama to Vermont.

Which is weird, because this very week, progressives at the New York Times and the Atlantic were assuring us that the GOP was so reviled nationally — and its agenda so toxic to the average American — that the party has been compelled to hide from “democratic accountability.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/if-the-republican-party-is-dy...

Georgia Governor Defies Trump by Choosing Kelly Loeffler to Fill Senate Seat

And Georgians ain't happy.

THE WALL

DHS Expects 100 Miles Of NEW Wall By Year End

Another 400 by next year.

Judge orders construction halt for We Build The Wall

Because of…butterflies.

BY THE NUMBERS

PROMISE KEPT: NATO Allies Paying $130 Billion More Under Trump

Betsy DeVos Has Cut 600 Jobs at the Education Department

Nice!

More Epstein rape victims come forward

9 more. Some as young as 13.

CNN Hits Three-Year Ratings Low

Baby Yoda gets more social media interactions than 2020 Democratic candidates, study says

In terms of raw interactions since Nov. 12, Baby Yoda's 2.28 million trail only the Democratic race's frontrunners: Joe Biden (8 million), Bernie Sanders (2.9 million) and Elizabeth Warren (2.53 million).

Bwahahahaha!!

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/baby-yoda-gets-more-social-media...

More Google searches for “Peloton” than “impeachment” since Saturday

SPEAKING OF PELOTON…

This is one of the best twitter threads I’ve seen :D

HATERS

Rashida Tlaib Headlined Anti-Semitic Hate Fest

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) was the keynote speaker at a conference hosted by a Muslim organization that traffics in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and that counts among its supporters those who seek Israel's destruction.

Leftists Viciously Attack Melania For Defending Son: ‘Eat S**t,’ ‘F**king Trash,’ ‘Shut The F**k Up’

What We’ve Become

Vid (3:09)

NEWS…FOR CONSERVATIVES

Conservative Dan Bongino Launches Alternative to Drudge— Gets Boosted by Mark Levin and Devin Nunes

A few days ago, conservative podcaster Dan Bongino started teasing an upcoming project of his. The plan was, he wrote on Twitter, to give conservatives an alternative to Drudge Report which, sadly, has become increasingly anti-Trump. Or so his critics say, at least.

Today was launch day. The Bongino Report is live. For now, it looks like it is exactly what Bongino advertised it as being: a website that's focused solely on sharing links to news articles and opinion pieces written from a conservative perspective (or at least beneficial to the conservative movement).

Got it bookmarked!

https://pjmedia.com/trending/conservative-dan-bongino-launches-alte...

PJ Farewell

By Roger Simon

I’m not going to bury the lede. After fifteen years, I am leaving the company I co-founded, PJ Media, to write exclusively (for journalism) for The Epoch Times.

Yes, to be totally candid, as with many things, it is partly about the money. I have responsibilities to my family and to myself. But it is also time to move on, to find new horizons and new challenges. Everything, as they say, has a season.

In so doing, I would like to offer my deepest thanks, my most profound gratitude. to the readers of this site. You have changed my life, quite literally. I have learned more from the comments section and from other more personal interactions with many of you than you could ever possibly learn from me.

When then Pajamas Media emerged from the blogosphere, it was something new. A relationship with readers was built through dialogue that should be precious to any writer. This is something I honor — at least I try to.

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/pj-farewell/

SERIOUSLY?

Idaho Transgender Prisoner Receives First Presurgical Treatment To Become A Woman…

Ridiculous. And Idaho residents paid for this…

Via Post Register:

New normal.

New York may ban virginity tests

A rapper going by the name of T.I. appeared on a podcast recently and informed the host that he had been taking his now 18-year-old daughter to a gynecologist annually for many years for a “virginity test.” The uproar that followed was predictable, I suppose, particularly in today’s social and political climate. But instead of just denouncing the singer for his personal behavior, the legislature in the state of New York decided to go several steps further. Bills have been introduced in both chambers to make virginity tests performed by doctors illegal.

FYI from Hillary: I am not a lesbian

“Never even been tempted, thank you very much.”

Poor Huma.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to say that I have respect for Jonathan Turley after his testimony before Congress. He was the only one that appeared sane. He made a great case.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin posted a discussion

White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility

The only reason Fauci was on this from the beginning is, he is head of the NIH! They had to have…See More
4 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
5 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I don’t know what the answer is, but common sense tells me we didn’t do it right with…"
5 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
5 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"Gen Flynn was targeted because he knows where all the Obama & Co. skeletons are.  We…"
Wednesday

Trump Administration Moves To Withdraw U.S. From World Health Organization

The Trump administration has reportedly taken action toward withdrawing the U.S. from the World…See More
Tuesday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
Jul 5
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 5
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
Jul 4
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
Jul 4
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Jul 3
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 3
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Jul 3

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Jul 3
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Jul 3
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"I believe this year has been a wake up call. Everything that could be shaken has been shaken. They…"
Jul 2

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service