The Truth About Charlottesville .. Renegade Republican Ep 525 Via @DBongino

The Renegade Republican Podcast

Thank you for making my podcast one of the most listened to political podcasts.

Subscribe on iTunes
Listen on iHeartRadio 

Show Notes:

In this episode, I address:

Why are liberals, and media figures, lying about terrorism statistics during such a sensitive time?

Yes, "hate speech" is free speech. The far-Left really needs a civics lesson.

https://www.conservativereview.com/podcast-listing/2017/august/the-...

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Went to Charlottesville During the Protests. Here’s What I Saw

I picked quite a time to go on a weekend trip to Charlottesville.

What was supposed to be a nice getaway with my wife turned into a journey through the eye of a national media storm.

On Saturday, clashes between “Unite the Right” protestors and “anti-fascist” counterprotesters at the foot of a Gen. Robert E. Lee statue—which the City Council had voted to remove from a local park—turned violent.

One woman was killed when an Ohio man allegedly associated with the white nationalist marchers rammed his car through a wave of people. He has been charged with second-degree murder.

Americans need an alternative to the mainstream media. But this can't be done alone. Find out more >>

The clash between Nazis and leftists in the streets was an ugly and surreal scene one would associate with 1930s Germany, not a sleepy American town in the heart of central Virginia.

A City, and Country, in Shock

The attitude of people around Charlottesville—the silent majority—deserves to be noted. They were almost universally upset, blindsided, and resentful that these groups showed up in their community to drag down its reputation and fight their ideological proxy wars.

Albemarle County, which includes Charlottesville and a few other small towns, is deeply blue in its most populated centers around the University of Virginia and dark red on the outskirts. It’s politically purple. Yet everywhere I went, the attitude toward the protests was similar.

As a thunderstorm rolled in on Saturday evening, a waitress at a restaurant I ate at said, “Let’s hope this washes the day away.”

A local gas station attendant told my wife: “These people from out of town, Nazis, [Black Lives Matter], they’re all hate groups to me.”

In the aftermath of the events, most townsfolk walking in the Charlottesville downtown area appeared stunned and shaken. The overall feeling in the area was resentment—certainly not sympathy for any of the groups involved.

It would be a mistake to blow the events in Charlottesville too far out of proportion by linking either side to a mainstream political movement. In the grand scheme of things, it was a small-scale clash between groups who clearly represent an extreme minority in this country.

Even calling the gathering of a couple hundred people a “movement” would be a stretch. The overwhelming media attention given to these fascist, racist groups even before violence took place served as a conduit for the views of this handful of people.

The media’s role in blowing this event out of proportion is lamentable and predictable, but it doesn’t excuse what took place.

What the event does demonstrate is the looming danger of identity politics run amok. This is what is in store if we are consumed by the tribal politics that have destroyed so many other countries.

In June, I wrote about why I think politically incorrect historical monuments—even Confederate ones like the Lee statue in Charlottesville—should stay.

>>> Why Cities Shouldn’t Take Down Confederate Statues

At the time I wrote:

In our iconoclastic efforts to erase the past, we rob ourselves of knowing the men who forged our national identity, and the events that made us who we are. This nation, of almost incomprehensible wealth, power, and prosperity, was created by the decisions of men like Lincoln—and Lee, too.

The zealous march to obliterate America’s past, even parts we dislike, will leave us a diminished civilization.

Though many have now jumped to conclude that the events in Charlottesville show the need to give in to the desire of people to tear down statues, this will only serve to strengthen and embolden the radicals—on both sides—to step up their efforts to plunge the nation into constant social unrest and civil war.

Identity Over Individuals

In a sense, the “alt-right” and leftist agitators want the same thing. They both seek to redefine the battle over American history in racial and tribal terms in direct opposition to the most basic ideas of our national existence.

Such was the case in the unsightly scene in front of Charlottesville’s Lee statue.

The real individuals whom these statues represent simply ceased to matter.

It was telling that a counterprotest erupted in Washington, D.C., in front of the Albert Pike memorial. Pike had been a Confederate general, but the memorial itself was simply dedicated to his work as a freemason and not his military career.

That fact was irrelevant.

Only the war over identity mattered. Pike must be plucked out and purged.

In a country of 320 million people of stunningly diverse ethnic backgrounds and philosophies, this is a fire bell in the night for complete cultural disintegration. The end result will be uglier than the already sickening events that took place this weekend.

The Federalist’s publisher, Ben Domenech, rightly noted what this means for the direction of the country: “[I]t is the open conflict of a nation at war with itself over its own character. This war will end badly, no matter how it plays out. And the way this story ends is in demolishing [Thomas Jefferson’s] Monticello brick by brick.”

There is no arc of history bending perpetually on its own toward justice. History is instead a series of twists and turns, influenced by cultural and social forces as well as individuals and communities.

America has never been a perfect nation. It has benefitted from great ideas advanced by imperfect men, and almost miraculously formed a great and good national community out of widely disparate elements.

This history is worth remembering and even celebrating. It shouldn’t be buried because a few evil men have twisted it to serve their causes. Nor should it be used to attack and haunt the living.

As the late 19th-century poet Henry Van Dyke wrote:

I know that Europe’s wonderful, yet something seems to lack:
The Past is too much with her, and the people looking back.
But the glory of the present is to make our future free —
We love our land for what she is and what she is to be.

This is the spirit of our country, and it won’t change because a few thugs wish to turn our most fundamental principles on their head. We have a duty to repudiate them through a stronger dedication to the founding principles that have made this country great.

A Note for our Readers:

Trust in the mainstream media is at a historic low—and rightfully so given the behavior of many journalists in Washington, D.C.

Ever since Donald Trump was elected president, it is painfully clear that the mainstream media covers liberals glowingly and conservatives critically.

Now journalists spread false, negative rumors about President Trump before any evidence is even produced.

Americans need an alternative to the mainstream media. That’s why The Daily Signal exists.

The Daily Signal’s mission is to give Americans the real, unvarnished truth about what is happening in Washington and what must be done to save our country.

Our dedicated team of more than 100 journalists and policy experts rely on the financial support of patriots like you.

Your donation helps us fight for access to our nation’s leaders and report the facts.

You deserve the truth about what’s going on in Washington.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/08/14/went-charlottesville-protests-her...

History repeats and if the mistakes are forgotten we will certainly experience them again. The logic dictates, if the mistake was so egregious that a hundred plus years of suffering cannot ease the pain, erasing evidence that it occurred will only bring it back with a vengeance.

Did Crowds On Demand Bus Rioters Into Charlottesville Virginia?

Crowds on Demand is a company that hires actors to attend rallies and protests. Crowds on Demand is founded by Adam Swart, a former political organizer for Jerry Brown.

On August 7th Crowds on Demand posted a Craigslist ad looking for actors and photographers. The ad was posted in Charlotte, NC which is about 4 1/2 hours away from Charlottesville Virginia.

On August 12th riots broke out in Charlottesville Virginia, which resulted in 1 death, 19 injuries.

Many witnesses claim that protesters were bused in. If protesters were bused in, is it really that far fetched that the craigslist ad is connected to the riot? What are your thoughts on this?

https://deplorablekel.com/2017/08/13/did-crowds-on-demand-bus-riote...

Why Were The Police Held Back In Charlottesville?

Charlottesville is now a by-word for political violence.

As you’ve probably heard, the Virginia college town played host to an alt-right rally that descended into violence on Saturday. Both the white nationalists and left-wing counter-protesters fought and beat each other with blunt objects for most of the morning.

The violence eventually led to deadly proportions when one of the alt-right rallygoers plowed into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing one woman and injuring several others. (Two officers monitoring the rally in a helicopter also died when their chopper crashed later that day. That tragedy appears to be the result of an accident.)

The sheer violence and extremism on display in Charlottesville shocked the nation, and politicians all over the spectrum issued strong condemnations of the rally.

Foremost among them were Democratic Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe and Democratic Charlottesville Mayor Mike Signer.

McAuliffe issued a strong denunciation of the alt-right and the rally violence on Saturday, telling white nationalists there was “no place for you in America.”

Signer sought to place the blame for the alt-right rally on President Trump, declaring that the supposed empowerment of racism “goes right to the doorstep of the president and the people around him who chose to dance with the devil in their presidential campaign.” (RELATED: Charlottesville Dem Mayor Blames Trump For Unrest)

Both of these Democratic leaders were praised by the media for their response to the violence that unfolded. But, interestingly enough, few reporters are asking them about their responsibility in letting Charlottesville turn into a battlefield between political extremists.

Law enforcement was on hand at the dueling demonstrations on Saturday, decked out in riot gear and looking prepared for the worst. Except they weren’t allowed to do their job. Police on the scene were reported to have been ordered to “not intervene until given command to do so,” according to the ACLU. That kept them from suppressing the numerous scuffles that broke out.

When police were ordered to disperse the alt-right rally, that act directed the white nationalists into the antifa demonstrators, leading to further street brawls. Police didn’t seem to try to get in between the two groups or suppress the fights.

As ProPublica reported, state police and National Guardsmen mostly stood aside and watched as the violence grew worse.

This appears to be a direct result of what appears to be a stand down order from higher-ups.

Trump Tells The Truth About Alt-Left Violence At EPIC Press Conference; Leaves Leftists 'Literally Shaking'

Trump Press Conference   http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57192

President Donald Trump just held the most epic press conference of all time Tuesday afternoon and absolutely savaged the lying media for their biased, one sided coverage of the violence in Charlottesville.

He pointed out there was violence on all sides and noted that not everyone at the Lee Park rally was a "neo-nazi." In short, he told the truth which even cowardly conservative media like Fox News refused to do.

“There was no way of making a correct statement that early,” Trump said.

Trump faced intense criticism on Saturday for failing to explicitly condemn the role of white supremacists during his initial statement on the tragedy.

Trump took aim at the counter protesters while speaking with reporters.

“What about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt? Let me ask you this. What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs, do they have any problem? I think they do. So as far as I’m concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day,” Trump said.

Trump also questioned what monuments might be targeted next as protesters have called on cities to take down statues honoring Confederate figures.

“Is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You have to ask yourself where does it stop?” Trump said.

He continued, “George Washington was a slave owner. So will George Washington lose his status? Are we gonna take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? Do you like him, because he was a major slave owner. Are we gonna take down his statue? So it’s fine. You’re changing history, you’re changing culture and I’m not talking about the neo-nationalists or the neo-Nazis because they should be condemned totally. But you had people in that group other than neo-Nazis, other than white nationalists, ok? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

Well LOOKIE here! 

Charlottesville Racist Leader Was Former Occupy Activist, Obama Supporter

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) reports that Jason Kessler, the organizer of last Saturday’s white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, is rumored to be a former Occupy Wall Street activist and supporter of Barack Obama.

The left-wing SPLC is often partisan and overzealous in targeting hate groups, lumping legitimate conservative organizations together with actual extremists. Therefore its identification of Kessler’s left-wing roots is significant.

The SPLC notes:

Rumors abound on white nationalist forums that Kessler’s ideological pedigree before 2016 was less than pure and seem to point to involvement in the Occupy movement and past support for President Obama.

At one recent speech in favor of Charlottesville’s status as a sanctuary city, Kessler live-streamed himself as an attendee questioned him and apologized for an undisclosed spat during Kessler’s apparent involvement with Occupy. Kessler appeared visibly perturbed by the woman’s presence and reminders of their past association.

The report goes on to say that Kessler’s right-wing views only became public in November 2016, though he himself says his change from left-wing extremist to right-wing extremist began in 2013, when a PR executive made a racial joke about Aids on her way to Africa, and found when she landed that she had lost her job in the ensuing backlash.

In related news, reports emerged Monday that James Alex Fields, Jr., the 20-year-old who plowed his car into a left-wing counter-demonstration in Charlottesville, killing one and injuring several others, had been diagnosed with schizophrenia as a boy and had been given antipsychotic drugs. It is not clear if he is still taking them.

Occupy Wall Street was a radical left-wing movement that began in 2011 in Manhattan and spread throughout the globe. It was committed to the destruction of the capitalist system, and included violent and extremist elements that waged confrontations with police in the fall and winter of 2011-2. President Barack Obama, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Media Matters for America, and other Democrats nevertheless embraced the Occupy movement.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/15/report-splc-char...

Trump's Epic Presser Clarifies Three Truths That Have Driven The MSM Insane

During a fiery question and answer session with the leftwing media Tuesday afternoon, President Trump arrived loaded for bear. The presser was vintage Trump. Combative, oftentimes hilarious, and filled with deeply satisfying moments that sometimes happen when Trump is at his best, moments when stark truths are finally said out loud, and by the President of the United States, no less.

1. "Not all of those people were neo-Nazis."

Trump again blasted the white supremacists in Charlottesville, and he also tore into the man charged with driving his car into a group of Antifa counter-protesters as a "disgrace to his family and country ... a murderer."

However, Trump also pointed out that not everyone who protested that day against the removal of Gen. Robert E. Lee's statue is a racist. Some came in good faith. In other words, Trump is breaking through the media narrative that instantly defines anyone opposed to tearing down confederate statues as a Nazi:

Those people — all of those people — excuse me. I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups. But not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were White Supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee.

And you take a look at some of the groups and you see — and you'd know it if you were honest reporters, which in many cases you're not, but many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee.

It should be noted, but won't be by our dishonest media, that Trump also said the same about some of those on the other side of the protest, he accurately pointed out that not every counter-protester was there to commit violence.

But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group — excuse me, excuse me — I saw the same pictures as you did.

The media's response to this truth has been unhinged. They are claiming Trump believes there are good people in the white supremacist movement. This despite the fact he made clear — without being asked — that this is exactly what he did not mean:

I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists.

And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers.

2. "Are we going to take down statues to George Washington?"

Although Trump made clear that he believes, and appropriately so, that the decision to remove statues should be left to local governments, he also made another clarifying point: Where does this madness end?

George Washington was a slave-owner. Was George Washington a slave-owner? So, will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down — excuse me — are we going to take down — are we going to take down statues to George Washington?

How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him? Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave-owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue? So you know what? It's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture.

Quite hilariously the disingenuous is pretending Trump is insane for lumping together Lee with Jefferson and Washington, even though the calls from the Left to memory-hole our slave-owning Founding Fathers, to remove their statues and tributes, have been floated for more than a decade.

Where will it end?

Lincoln was serious about freeing the slaves and shipping them back to Africa. West Virginia is lousy with tributes to Klansman (and Democrat) Robert Byrd. Ulysses Grant owned slaves. Franklin Roosevelt interned the Japanese.

The media can pretend the Left's Taliban-ish crusade for historical purity is not real, but it is, and Americans know it.

3. "There was violence on both sides."

This is, without question, the most important point the president made, and he made it repeatedly.

Post-Charlottesville, the MSM's shameless propaganda push, their audacious and coordinated attempt to write the culpability of Antifa out of Saturday's riot is not only Orwellian, it is (and this is by design) dangerous. The media obviously wants Antifa motivated and out there, wants their own personal army of Brownshirts fanning out across the country to break heads, not just of Nazis but of everyday Trump supporters, of anyone on the Right who dares hold an unacceptable opinion.

Trump was having none of it:

What I'm saying is this. You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch.

But there is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the Left. You've just called them the Left — that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that's the way it is. ...

I think there's blame on both sides. ... I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And if you reported it accurately, you would say [so].

The enraged media (nothing enrages our media like the truth) is really angry over this and are claiming Trump is taking back his statements condemning white supremacy. Even though, as you can see above, he actually doubled down in his condemnation of white supremacist groups.

The alt-right and the alt-left, the neo-Nazis and Antifa ... These are two sides of the same horrifying coin and for the sake of our country, both must be called out and condemned.

On Saturday, Trump wisely condemned both sides but not by name.

On Monday he condemned the white supremacist groups.

Today, he dragged the media's favorite leftwing supremacists out into the spotlight.

Trump's taking hell for it, but he is doing the only moral thing — telling the truth

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19776/trumps-epic-presser-clarifies-t...

There are two things I have noticed about this incident in Charlottesville. The first is the media frames the white nationalist\racist types as being on the right, which they are not. The KKK, for instance, was born out of the Democratic party after the Civil War. The self proclaimed Nazis are not on the right. The Nazis were socialists and authoritarians. And the alt-right, by their very definition, is an alternative to the right.These groups have more in common with the left, and share their authoritarian nature and tactics.

On the other side you have groups like Antifa, Occupy Wall Street, and Black Lives Matter (BLM). In terms of political power, all these groups are on the same end of the spectrum, making them different sides of the same coin. I liken it to the Nazi fascists fighting against the Russian Communists in World War 2. The names have changed, but the players are essentially the same.

The second thing is they completely ignore the racism and far left radicalism on the other side.  It's not only the media who does this, but politicians as well.  Romney said "One side is racist, bigoted, Nazi. The other opposes racism and bigotry. Morally different universes."And John McCain said "There's no moral equivalency between racists & Americans standing up to defy hate& bigotry." Nothing can be further from the truth. Both sides are equally as bad. For instance, BLM, for instance is a violent racist organization that promotes black supremacy. Antifa, despite their name are fascist who also promote violence. They are all far-left communists who are anti-white, anti-West, and anti-Capitalism. Trump was right when he said both sides were to blame. By ignoring these facts it further empowers the left, and we will see more incidents like we did in Charlottesville.

Lastly, I heard Don Lemon actually justifying them taking down the confederate flag and monuments because they are symbols of oppression. No matter what you think of the confederate flag there is a huge problem with this. Because these same people think America has oppressed them, so the next logical step is for them to push to take down the United States flag and monuments. They already hate the founders because many of them owned slaves. They are essentially secessionists who seek to overthrow this country its history, and recreate it in their own image. Wasn't that their plan all along?

Sounds to me as if you are correct on every point.

You are totally correct, Watchman. Perfect take on all of this!  

Virginia State Police Say They Were Not Outgunned in Charlottesville Riot Despite McAuliffe Claim

The Virginia State Police were prepared for the protests-turned-riots in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday that left three dead and dozens injured despite what Governor Terry McAuliffe (D.) has said publicly, a state police spokesperson told the Washington Free Beacon on Monday.

"No, the State Police did not have inferior equipment," Corinne Geller, Virginia State Police public relations manager, told the Free Beacon. "Our personnel are equipped, and were equipped, with the necessary protective and tactical gear for their safety and, obviously, to protect those that were in attendance of the event."

The State Police did not release specifics on what kind of equipment they employed during the event but did say its officers were well prepared for what

"We don't release our tactical gear or anything of that nature for the protective purposes of our law enforcement," Geller said. "They had the necessary inventory and gear that they needed for this event. There were no shots fired at the event or anything of that nature but our folks had the proper gear and tactical equipment they needed in order to safeguard themselves and everybody in attendance."

McAuliffe told the New York Times the protesters had better equipment than the State Police, and that accounted for part of the reason police took what critics have decried as a hands-off approach to the violence.

"It’s easy to criticize, but I can tell you this, 80 percent of the people here had semiautomatic weapons," McAuliffe told the paper. "You saw the militia walking down the street, you would have thought they were an army. I was just talking to the State Police upstairs; they had better equipment than our State Police had. And yet not a shot was fired, zero property damage."

The McAuliffe quote has since been edited and rephrased by the Times in the hours since the piece was originally published but the paper did confirm the quote is accurate. "We regularly edit web stories—especially breaking news stories—to refine the story, add new information, additional context or analysis," Danielle Rhoades Ha, VP of communications for the paper told the Free Beacon. "We only make note of changes if they involve an error. Making note of every change is unrealistic and would not serve the reader. In this case overlapping information was trimmed due to space limitations for print."

"Yes, the entire quote was accurate. The current version of the story includes portions of the quote and paraphrases it."

Virginia State Police referred the Free Beacon to the governor's office for comment on his thinking but speculated he may have been "speaking in generalities." The governor's office did not respond to repeated requests for comment.

The situation in Charlottesville, where white supremacists and neo-Nazis gathered in opposition to the proposed removal of a statue of Confederate general Robert E. Lee, descended into violence despite the presence of Charlottesville Police, Virginia State Police, and the Virginia National Guard. Neo-Nazis and antifascist forces clashed in violent brawls throughout the city and throughout the day. At around 1:45 p.m., 20-year-old James Alex Fields Jr., a neo-Nazi sympathizer, drove his car into a crowd of counter protesters, injuring 19 and killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer.

The State Police defended their efforts to police the event and said they were actively involved in breaking up violent encounters.

"There were physical barriers in place for folks to be able to use for their safety. We cannot tell people where to assemble, there's freedom of assembly," Geller said. "There were barriers on both sides with troopers in between to allow for them if they felt like they needed to separate. They had freedom of access throughout the park but it seemed like most of the time one group seemed to collect on one side of the park and others actually collected on the street. There were some bottlenecks, as you can imagine, that did occur."

Geller said the large police presence may have added to the impression for some that police were simply letting protesters clash with one another. She said the violence was sporadic and quick moving which hindered their efforts to intervene.

"We had a very large number of Charlottesville police and state police there at the scene," Geller said. "So, because there were so many of us it may have had the appearance that there were more standing around than actually acting but there were. You know, our people stepped in to separate. Quite often, as soon as we intervened in an attack or in a conflict then people dispersed and blended back into the crowd. That happened quite often."

Accounts from reporters on the ground in Charlottesville on Saturday also mentioned the strong police presence and quickly dissipating violent clashes, as well as violent clashes where police did not intervene.

The State Police deployed personnel throughout the city to deal with the wide-ranging violence.

"There were other instances where we got calls where people were walking and gathering, coming to the rally, they interacted and had encounters in different places," Geller said. "As we would respond, a lot of times those skirmishes and situations had already broken up and dissipated. That's one reason why we had personnel stationed throughout the city: so we could respond."

Geller said the police were inundated with emergency calls but were active in policing the event.

"Under the city of Charlottesville, they fielded 250 calls that day for emergency situations. So, we were not standing around. Our folks were actively observing and stepping in when needed."

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/virginia-state-police-say-n...

Communist Statues in the USA

Lawndale News Chicago's Bilingual Newspaper - Commentary

by Daniel Nardini

Did you know that there is a bust of former Soviet dictator Josef Stalin in Bedford, Virginia? The bust is part of a dedication
to the D-Day Landings that happened on the coast of France on June 6, 1944. Since this memorial is dedicated to the men and leaders who planned the D-Day invasion against the Nazis, then why is Stalin’s statue there? He did not plan or have anything to do with the D-Day attack. If anything, he was one of the architects along with Adolf Hitler in starting the war in Europe in 1939. Plus, Stalin is guilty of murdering 20-25 million Russians (not including 7 million Ukrainians) during his rule. Why on earth are we honoring this monster?

Did you also know that there are three statues to Lenin in the United States? There is one in Atlantic City, New Jersey; New York City, and Seattle, Washington state. Even if these were meant as a joke, they are a BAD joke. Lenin created the first Communist state, and is responsible for the death of at least 5 million people. He is the one who created the secret police called the Cheka—which would later evolve into the infamous NKVD under Stalin and then into the KGB. Why on earth do we have statues to this person? He played no part in American history, and any statues of him, whether intentional or not, are still honoring him. Vladimir Lenin created the model that all Communist states have followed, and his creation still haunts all democratic nations.

At a time when there are politicians and state governments ready and willing to take down statues and monuments honoring Confederate personnel, no one seems interested in taking down statues to two of the most brutal and bloody dictators that has ever haunted the planet. Maybe it is time that we should consider this. 

http://www.lawndalenews.com/2017/06/communist-statues-in-the-usa/

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Ruthann liked Robin's blog post Calif. Lady Moves to Red State, Suddenly Sends Unexpected Message to Lib Friends Back Home
3 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"I'm glad we still have a few fighters left in America."
5 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"If anything major happens, I won't be leaving my house. I am a "see you when the dust…"
5 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 9/22/2017
"The GOP swamp critters will do everything they can to obstruct this administration. I don't…"
5 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 9/22/2017
5 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Sen. John McCain a 'No' On Graham-Cassidy
"He should go. Nothing but a leftie in sheeps clothing. "
5 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 38
"Thanks for posting, JB! Tweeting it out to the masses"
5 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 38
5 hours ago
JeansBrother posted discussions
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"Interesting summary.  I suggest that the best survival posture involves what you can carry on…"
yesterday
Rick posted a discussion

Iran releases video of new ballistic missile being test-fired

Iran’s state media showed video Friday of the successful test-launch of a new ballistic missile…See More
yesterday
Robin posted discussions
yesterday
kwicgov55 liked Rahthrae (Admin.)'s discussion Simple Creation of a Personal Portable Microgrid
Saturday
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Sen. John McCain a 'No' On Graham-Cassidy
"Now, now.  John McCain is a principled man.  He always acts on his principles when they…"
Saturday
Lynn Rackoski replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Sen. John McCain a 'No' On Graham-Cassidy
"McCain is a vile critter. "
Saturday
Lynn Rackoski liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Sen. John McCain a 'No' On Graham-Cassidy
Saturday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service