The Times We Live in Today! Be Aware of Your Surroundings, Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Hi Folks,

After watching quite a lot of the Zimmerman trial and now seeing the aftermath of violence, I would like to share my feelings and some things I have said to my family members.

We know that what we witnessed with the Not Guilty verdict, was our Justice System working. We also know that we are not living in a country run by people that actually love this country or that care about the citizens. When a man is found not guilty by a jury of his peers, after all evidence is presented by the state, and now the lawless DOJ is considering bringing charges on him for Civil Rights violations, we are living in very scary times.

The FBI already found that Zimmerman had no racial bias. Eric Holder is one of the radicals running the country, led by the radical President. The thing that concerns me is, this could happen to any of us in the future! Think about it.

We also have the likes of the NAACP, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. All who feed off the racial divides they can create. It is how they make their money. They live off the backs of their own people, while pretending to actually care about them. Keeping their own down is their lifeblood.

Add radical groups like The Black Panthers and now the CPUSA and we have a horrible mixture conjuring up what appears to me, as the way to fuel race wars. The radicals need chaos to further their agenda. To "Fundamentally Transform" a Nation! They have also set race relations back 50 years in the process.

The reason for my post is to just remind all of you that we need to be aware of how dangerous this can be. Coming from my career background, I have seen things such as the violence and rioting that took place last night in California. What seems to be a small disturbance can quickly turn into a total disaster. I have dispatched while this has happened. It starts small and then before you know it things are being set on fire, things being hurled at the police and innocent people being hurt or killed.

Please, if you can avoid it, stay out of any city. Be always aware of where you go. When you do go out, check your surroundings before you get out of your vehicle. If you have a CCW, carry your weapon. If you don't have a CCW, carry your legal size knife, mace or pepper spray and don't be afraid to use it. Purchase and carry/wear a loud whistle. Do not put yourself in a bad situation at any time. If you have to go to a city, don't go alone. If you see big crowds, do not stop or get out of your vehicle. Basically, what I am saying is use common sense and just protect yourself from becoming a victim.

We truly are living in some very different and scary times!

Take care,
Robin

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So sad that we all have to live this way even more now. We can't ever let our guard down, Kwic. God Bless you.

Thank you. Yes it is sad. I remember, not that long ago, when we could leave our windows open at night, to catch a cool breeze. We even left our doors unlocked when we left home to go to the store. Now, I do not leave my car unlocked, even in our driveway, and keep our doors locked, even when we are at home. I can not for the life of me understand how people can take what isn't theirs, or hurt someone for the fun of it.

"I can not for the life of me understand how people can take what isn't theirs, or hurt someone for the fun of it."

...I CAN understand the how, but what I don't understand is WHY they are allowed to get away with it... it's as if they are being encouraged to do so...

I think the how is because of our "Your entitled to it" mentality. I want it, you've got what I want so I'm gonna take it because I'm entitled to it the Government told me so.

But they are being encouraged to steal and hurt and they know the law will most likely do nothing and the prez said it was okay because they that have more than us owe us what they have

Thanks Robin for the timely reminders. It is time to remind our children about this as they have no reference point in their life experiences to even comprehend what is happening.

Hiya PE! You are most welcome. Good to see ya btw.

Plan for the best, PREPARE FOR THE WORST!

Exactly Dr. Keith! Especially now. It will only get worse as the administration is running with this division and hate campaign.

A piece of advice I was given, by a cop, as a child was after dark try to walk down streets where the traffic is going in the opposite direction. (Ex if going south walk in a street where the traffic goes north.) This way people in a car would have to back-up, a lot harder then driving to get in front of you,to grab you.

Great advise Ruthie. Anything we can do to avoid becoming a victim. Seems we have to be ever on guard now that our own government is advocating the unrest.

A big city ploy is when you come to a stop sign or a red light, a car in front of you stops and their buddy in crime pulls up right behind you, real close and then you are attacked while in your car.  I often watch for this as it has happened to me more than once in Philly years ago.  summer in the city

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only…"
Monday
kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months.…"
Monday
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling…"
Jun 2
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Hi Jodi, I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining…"
Jun 1
"Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here.  Yep, think it's high time to regroup!"
Jun 1
Ruthann posted discussions
May 27
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL…"
May 26
"I agree.  We need a movement like 2009. According to the talking heads, cRATS can expect a…"
May 8
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I think we have a good idea how it happened, and it was executed brilliantly. They used Covid as…"
May 7
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"
May 5
Jodi180 posted a discussion

"Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"

Um...anyone else unnerved by this vid?According to Dr. Wolf...this will probably get me on a list.See More
May 3
"Still trying to understand how this happened? I think we're shell-shocked, Watchman."
May 3
Watchman posted a discussion

Where is everyone?

It's been really quiet since the phony inauguration on Jan 20th. Where is everyone?See More
May 2
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"FYI there is still a military presence in D.C. complete with barbed wire fence. The question is…"
Feb 21
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"I believe this shows that We The Conservatives have truly lost our vote.  We, most likely,…"
Feb 6
Patriot2Opine replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"So true. Hypocrisy, lies, open hostility and where does it take us? Just a little historical note…"
Jan 21

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service