The Summit is historic, and has great potential!  What are your thoughts?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. Near term peace accord/treaty this year.

2. Long term civilianization of the North with private enterprise and US corporate help in 6mo to 40 years.

3. Reintegration of the populations from the North and South in 5-70 years.

4. Reunification in 50-100 years.

Good take on it, JB. I’m stunned at the negativity of the left.  But then, what did I expect, really?  

I expected it, JG. I expect it to get much worse too. I hope the left keep going nutty. They are killing themselves at the ballot box.

This was historic. I know that Trump and Pompeo will get this right! I have a lot of hope with NK getting rid of their nukes and that we will have full access to verify this. I also saw that Trump invited Kim to the US. Of course, no matter what Trump does, the left would rather NK nuke us, than for Trump to get any credit for anything.

Wow! This is awesome!

President Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian Lawmakers

Two Norwegian lawmakers have nominated President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize for meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and reaching an agreement to work toward denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.

Christian Tybring-Gjedde and Per-Willy Amundsen are members of Norway’s governing Progress Party and nominated the U.S. president the day after the Singapore summit, according to the Norwegian government-owned broadcaster NRK.

“What’s going on now is historic,” Per-Willy told NRK, according to Bloomberg. “A process is underway to ensure world peace in the future. It’s a fragile process, but we must of course do what we can to help this process bring good results.”

“President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize,” Moon is said to have told a meeting of senior secretaries, according to a Korean official who briefed the media. “What we need is only peace.”

Read the rest here: https://www.westernjournal.com/breaking-president-trump-nominated-f...

I saw that!  When this was first mentioned a few months ago, my first thought was , nah they’ll give it Kim.....This is most deserved this time!

This is wonderful news. God Bless our troops and finally some closure for families!

Trump, Kim agree to recovering and returning US military remains from Korean War

President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un agreed Tuesday at a historic summit in Singapore to recover the remains of the U.S. military personnel missing in action and presumed dead from the Korean War.

In a statement signed by both leaders, the countries agreed to the recovery of the remains and the immediate repatriation of those already identified. The statement also assures North Korea would work toward "complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.”

Nearly 7,800 American troops remain unaccounted for from the 1950-53 war in the Korean Peninsula. About 5,300 were lost in North Korea.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/12/trump-kim-agree-to-recov...

This great.  So far what have we given him?  I still don’t understand the left.  We gave him nothing of substance.  What we did do was show him a pathway to prosperity for his country and subsequently his people, if he permanently denuclearizes.

I think this has a great chance of success, for a few reasons.  The first one is that Kim is in his 30s, and was educated in Switzerland (?) so he has had a glimpse of the civilized western culture.  Second, with prosperity will come real legitimization, and that’s something I believe he craves.  Third, I think he believes Trump will bomb him and his country back to Stone Age if he persists. 

I totally agree with every word you said, JG! Kim loves our culture. He loves basketball, our sports, our music, our television shops, etc. Everyone laughs at Dennis Rodman for going to Singapore for the summit. Well, Rodman went and gave Kim Trumps book so he could learn about Trump. I do believe he knows Trump WILL obliterate his country.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
"Luis, you are absolutely right about someone getting killed.  One of their supporters already…"
57 minutes ago
Luis522 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
"NO, Susan!  They are not a "joke"!  They have been hirtong people and…"
5 hours ago
JeansBrother posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Wonder why they are now admitting this? FBI acknowledges using multiple informants, including some…"
8 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt posted a discussion

FBI acknowledges using multiple informants, including some that were paid, in investigation of Trump campaign aide.

Wonder why they are now admitting this?FBI acknowledges using multiple informants, including some…See More
8 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Doug Fox's discussion Intelligence Community White Hats
"Hummm, interesting! > Military tribunals perhaps? Mattis Names Army Colonel as Guantanamo's…"
8 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"After all of this, we might never see this debacle of a report? Are you kidding me?"
9 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Saudi Arabia Threatens To Retaliate After US Pressure Over Journalist Disappearance
"I agree with Tucker. I kinda don't care about this much. He was Muslim Brotherhood."
9 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion Saudi Arabia Threatens To Retaliate After US Pressure Over Journalist Disappearance
9 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 10/18/2018
"Trump has done so much in such a short Period of time, and all of it good. He is changing the…"
9 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 10/18/2018
9 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation Member Briefing -- 10/19/2018
9 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
"Hahaha Good one, JG!"
9 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Trump says 'major tax cut for middle-income people' coming in 10 days

President Trump said Saturday he plans to roll out a major tax cut to the middle class before…See More
21 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
21 hours ago
Susan Taylor replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
"These people are a joke! The truth always comes to light. Too funny. WARREN'S DNA TEST FROM…"
21 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service