This article from National Review explains the real Russian scandal...and it shows that Trump HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!

So, who had EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS?:

Obama, the Clintons, Obama's Dept. of Justice and these three:

"At the time this unidentified man became an informant, the FBI was led by director Robert Mueller, who is now the special counsel investigating whether Trump colluded with Russia. The investigation was centered in Maryland (Tenam’s home base). There, the U.S. attorney was Obama appointee Rod Rosenstein — now President Trump’s deputy attorney general, and the man who appointed Mueller as special counsel to investigate Trump."
[...]
"Interestingly, as the plea agreement shows, the Obama DOJ’s Fraud Section was then run by Andrew Weissmann, who is now one of the top prosecutors in Robert Mueller’s ongoing special-counsel investigation of suspected Trump collusion with Russia."

Trump was right...this IS the real Russian scandal and these players have undermined the security of our country.  And they continue to put our country at risk by attempting to take down a sitting president.  Treason?

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With all that has come to light on the perverts in congress, notice the left is resurrecting this Russia, Russia, Russia narrative again. 

They had best be careful with that.  They may find out that the Russians they have been dealing with are perverts too.  Wouldn't that look good on the front page!

That would be a hoot, huh? LMBO  The left better be very careful for what they wish for. 

This is a joke. What Flynn did wasn't illegal by speaking to Russia or any other country's  diplomat (after) Trump won. All transition teams do that. He was only charged for lying to the FBI.

Full text: Charge against Michael Flynn

https://www.yahoo.com/news/full-text-charge-michael-flynn-153043254...

Mueller Removed Top Agent in Russia Inquiry Over Possible Anti-Trump Texts

WASHINGTON — The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, removed a top F.B.I. agent this summer from his investigation into Russian election meddling after the Justice Department’s inspector general began examining whether the agent had sent text messages that expressed anti-Trump political views, according to three people briefed on the matter.

The agent, Peter Strzok, is considered one of the most experienced and trusted F.B.I. counterintelligence investigators. He helped lead the investigation into whether Hillary Clinton had mishandled classified information on her private email account, and then played a major role in the investigation into links between President Trump’s campaign and Russia.

But Mr. Strzok was reassigned this summer from Mr. Mueller’s investigation to the F.B.I.’s human resources department, where he has been stationed since. The people briefed on the case said the transfer followed the discovery of text messages in which Mr. Strzok and a colleague reacted to news events, like presidential debates, in ways that could appear critical of Mr. Trump.

“Immediately upon learning of the allegations, the special counsel’s office removed Peter Strzok from the investigation,” said a spokesman for the special counsel’s office, Peter Carr.

The inspector general’s office at the Justice Department said that as part of a larger inquiry it was conducting into how the F.B.I. had handled investigations related to the 2016 election, the office was “reviewing allegations involving communications between certain individuals, and will report its findings regarding those allegations promptly upon completion of the review of them.”

A lawyer for Mr. Strzok did not return several messages seeking comment. A spokeswoman for the Justice Department said that “we are aware of the allegation and are taking any and all appropriate steps.” ABC News reported in August that Mr. Strzok had left the investigation, but the reason for the move was unclear at the time.

Mr. Strzok’s reassignment shows that Mr. Mueller moved swiftly in the face of what could be perceived as bias by one of his agents amid a politically charged inquiry into Mr. Trump’s campaign and administration. But the existence of the text messages is likely to fuel claims by Mr. Trump that he is the target of a witch hunt.

The discovery of the text messages came at a crucial moment in Mr. Mueller’s investigation. At the time, Mr. Mueller was ramping up his inquiry into Mr. Trump’s former advisers, while also coming under criticism for putting many donors to Democratic candidates on his team. Some conservatives encouraged Mr. Trump to fire Mr. Mueller, saying the investigation was tainted. Mr. Trump seriously entertained the idea but ultimately backed down.

It is not clear what Mr. Strzok said in his text messages. F.B.I. regulations allow agents to express opinions “as an individual privately and publicly on political subjects and candidates.”

Current and former law enforcement officials who worked with Mr. Strzok said they had never seen any evidence that he allowed his political views to influence the investigations he led. They said that Mr. Strzok, a former Army officer, was deeply trusted by James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, and that he would probably have become one of the bureau’s top officials had the questions not been raised about his text messages.

The inquiry into Mr. Strzok is being conducted by the Justice Department’s inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, who is leading a broad examination of how the F.B.I. handled the Clinton email investigation. It is not clear whether Mr. Horowitz will make the text messages public as part of his report in the inquiry. Mr. Horowitz, who announced the beginning of his investigation in January, declined to characterize his findings but said that he hoped to have a copy of his report released by March or April.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/politics/mueller-removed-top-...

This is good news. Not sure where Mueller is on all of this. Will be interesting to see how this all shakes out in the end. They really have nothing on Trump. If they did, we would know it by now. 

The Deep State Coup Against Trump Is a Bigger Story Than Watergate

RUSH: Here is Ricardo in McAllen, Texas, we head back to the phones. Hi, Ricardo. Great to have you here.
CALLER: Rush, it’s an honor, man. Longtime listener, first-time caller.
RUSH: Well, it’s great to have you, Ricardo. Glad you took the time to try to get through today.
CALLER: You bet. My pleasure. Listen, if it can be concluded that Mueller is no longer doing the Russian collusion investigation, if this is the case, then Sessions should start doing his job, as he is no longer precluded —
RUSH: Well, wait a minute.
CALLER: — from the investigation.
RUSH: You’re thinking that Sessions should un-recuse himself.
CALLER: Yes, exactly.
RUSH: Well, the idea that it’s not a Russian collusion investigation is opinion. It is my opinion, it’s the opinion of other learned analysts. The investigation, as it’s being conducted, is still an investigation into Russian collusion. That’s what Mueller, that’s the concept under which they’re proceeding. They have not said it’s not that.
CALLER: Okay. Well, let me give you another angle. With everything that’s been discovered and what the previous FBI director overlooked, Sessions should assign his own special investigator, then proceed on that.
RUSH: So you don’t think that this investigation should be shut down?
CALLER: No, I do not.
RUSH: Why?
CALLER: Because whatever is going to come out of this investigation, Mueller has had to have looked the other way on many other things that they discovered in order to proceed against Trump. And this other special investigator is going to find that out. And that being the case, everybody, including Mueller —
RUSH: Wait a minute.
CALLER: — the Clintons, Comey, are coming down.
RUSH: You want Sessions to open another investigation of the Clintons and to investigate the Mueller investigation?
CALLER: Exactly. Exactly.
RUSH: Whew.
CALLER: Exactly. Because things have come out of this that were overlooked from previous administrations, previous directors, and this needs to be resolved. This is a country of laws.
RUSH: Look, I agree with that. I don’t know how you get there. I think these investigations, the longer they go, you wear people out. The thing about an investigation is — Andy McCarthy made this point yesterday in the interview. Ken Starr blew it, because during the investigation of Clinton-Lewinsky, the Clintons controlled it because every day James Carville was out there accusing Starr of being a sex pervert and selling cigarettes to teenagers and kids while he was investigating Clinton and may even have had contact with aliens.
And, meanwhile, the Starr team is saying nothing. Well, the Mueller team’s controlling this one. The Mueller team’s doing the leaking, the Mueller team’s filing the charge against Flynn. If there’s something new that is leaked or released every day or every other day, then you can avoid the fatigue of it, because ideally an investigation nobody would know diddly-squat ’til it’s over and they announce their actions.
But that’s not what happened, ’cause this thing is purely political. An investigation of the investigation, I don’t know. But I get your point. You think that the elements of this investigation that are fraudulent need to be exposed, the American people need to be told. And I agree with you about that.
But I’m gonna tell you something, Ricardo, you and I on this know 90% more than the American people. What you and I are talking about, the American people who get their news from the Drive-By Media haven’t heard a word of any of this. They don’t know. They’re not being reported.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Mary, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, great to have you with us. How are you doing today?
CALLER: Thank you so much for taking my call, Rush.
RUSH: Yes, ma’am.
CALLER: Now, the first part of a my question was already asked by the prior gentleman about the un-recusion. And the second part is, can the funding of the investigation be stopped? They have already spent $7 million. And my husband’s comment was, he would like Jeff Sessions to reach into his wife’s purse, get out his gonads, and reattach themselves and get some work done.
RUSH: (laughing) Such a mild-mannered caller from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and then blindsided by the idea that the attorney general’s balls are in his wife’s purse. Well — (laughing) — you ought to meet Al Franken. The idea of funding for this investigation, this is such a convoluted thing. We went through the history of it yesterday in my post-show interview with Andy McCarthy, which is coming up in the next issue of my newsletter, The Limbaugh Letter, and it was a good reminder of how all of this began, not just the Sessions recusal, but the fact there’s no underlying crime that’s being investigated.
It’s open-ended, the funding is open-ended, and this investigation is so tainted now that you would think the people behind it would want to do something to clean it up, including Rod Rosenstein, who’s the deputy attorney general acting for Sessions, whose testicles were in his wife’s purse after he had recused. Somebody needs to step in here and try to get this back because we know of the tainted investigators. Now with all of the anti-Trump bias and even hatred that they have for Donald Trump, there’s no way this investigation would ever be called objective now. And, of course, I think it’s bogus in the first place.
We’ve had a suggestion that we aired earlier from a former CIA analyst who says that, in his estimation, Trump should just pardon everybody and end this just because there’s no “there” there. There’s no crime. There was no collusion. Everything that’s being done is a trap. This whole thing — it really is, folks. The Trump dossier — I’m not kidding you — the Trump dossier was written to cause just this. They wrote a phony and false document that was designed to be used by coconspirators at the CIA and the Obama administration as legitimate intelligence that was earth-shattering in its consequences and needs to be pursued.

It’s all BS. There’s not a shred of truth in it. But it’s the framework and the foundation, the basis for the investigation. Comey has said so, and John Brennan, CIA, has said so. And it’s nothing more than a trap. If you pardon everybody, then the investigation is over. And if you do this with a president explaining why he’s doing it and walk people through this — The danger, of course, is public opinion.
And if Trump does this — remember, the Drive-By Media has not reported much of what I just told you. They reported some of it. But your average, ordinary news consumers do not know probably 75% of the stuff we have revealed and that we all talk about here, folks. The Drive-By Media does not report this stuff, or most of it. As such, it would be out of the blue to a lot of people that Trump’s shutting it down.
The first thought they would have is, “Ah! The investigation must be getting close, and Trump’s doing a Nixon,” and that’s the last thing that Trump wants is anybody to think Nixon revisited. But, look, something is gonna have to give here because this is bogus, and it has now been discovered. Whether the Drive-Bys are reporting it or not, they know it and everybody that’s paying attention to this knows it. This is not a legitimate investigation.
It’s not a legitimate premise. But it still has the power of the Justice Department behind it. This guy can still go to court and get indictments if he wants to impanel a grand jury. He can still lean on people to get plea agreements to avoid them going broke and having their families ruined. Even though the whole thing is a bogus trap. Sessions un-recusing himself and conducting another investigation? You know, it’s not a far-out idea. Andy, in fact, had an idea. Trump can appointed an independent counsel.
In fact, Sessions. Sessions is only recused from this stupid Russia thing. Sessions appoints — get this — an independent counsel to investigate the Iranian nuclear deal. There were pallets of cash delivered for release of hostages. Does the Iranian nuclear deal really let Iran get a nuclear weapon in 10 years? You know, or how about special counsel into some of the odd, really odd vagaries of Obamacare. The point is turn the tables on these people!
Start looking at them with the power of the DOJ that they’re looking at Trump. I think what we’re looking at here in this whole investigation as I have characterized it the last two days — and I’m not gonna start yelling about it again. But it frosts me that this whole thing is bogus on a false premise, that it’s a pure trap, that there’s no collusion, and that everything happening to people here is process crimes: Obstruction of justice or lying to investigators.
None of this should be happening because the premise of this investigation didn’t happen. There is no collusion. This investigation is, in my estimation, one of the biggest news stories in generations. This investigation and the bogus nature of it — the political nature of it, the origins of it — is waiting for a Woodward-Bernstein to come along and expose this for what it really is, because Trump is a chump player compared to what this is.
I’ll detail it when I get back from the break. I’ll tell you what I’m talking about. Don’t go away.
BREAK TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Look, I don’t have time to detail this, but let me run through this real quick, ’cause to me, this is a Woodward and Bernstein story that surrounds us every day. I think it’s the biggest story in generations. I think it’s bigger than Watergate, and the Drive-Bys are sitting around ignoring it because they’re part of it. They really are — in this case — acting as opposition to the people. We have a corrupt bunch of Democrats who are attempting to overthrow a president. That is such a huge story. But they’re in on it. They’re helping.
So they’re trying to cover that up. Imagine if a real journalist wanted to do this story. We have top FBI officials working for Hillary Clinton, the campaign loser. They are abusing their powers to try to find out garbage about an incoming Republican transition team. We have James Comey, the FBI director, exonerating Hillary Clinton of all crimes before even interviewing her. We have massive leaks from every branch of the government that are all lies.
Those come from every aspect of the executive branch, the deep state. We have a guy who changed wording to a non-crime to protect Hillary, who is working on the investigative team of Trump. We have Comey — a Mueller butt-lick for years — leaking information illegally to the New York Times. That’s just half the list of things going on here. I see now by looking at the clock that I’m gonna have to finish this tomorrow. This, to me, is big. But they’re in on it!
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/06/the-deep-state-coup-a...

Top DOJ Official Demoted Over Suspicious Contact With Fusion GPS

Leading Justice Department official Bruce G. Ohr has been demoted following an investigation into his suspicious contact with opposition research firm Fusion GPS.

Fox News reports:

Until Wednesday morning, Bruce G. Ohr held two titles at DOJ: associate deputy attorney general, a post that placed him four doors down from his boss, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein; and director of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces (OCDETF), a program described by the department as “the centerpiece of the attorney general’s drug strategy.” […]

Initially senior department officials could not provide the reason for Ohr’s demotion, but Fox News has learned that evidence collected by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI), chaired by Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., indicates that Ohr met during the 2016 campaign with Christopher Steele, the former British spy who authored the “dossier.” […]

Additionally, House investigators have determined that Ohr met shortly after the election with Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS – the opposition research firm that hired Steele to compile the dossier with funds supplied by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

In a statement to Fox News, a Justice Department spokesperson said, “It is unusual for anyone to wear two hats as he has done recently. This person is going to go back to a single focus—director of our organized crime and drug enforcement unit. As you know, combatting transnational criminal organizations and drug trafficking is a top priority for the Attorney General.”

The news comes amid reports Trump-hating FBI agent Peter Strzok played a key role in analyzing the infamous ‘Trump dossier,’ supplied by shady research firm Fusion GPS.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/breaking-top-doj-official-d...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

DebE replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
"I have had that suspicion for a while now.  Why would Mr. Peterson, a decorated officer of 30+…"
10 hours ago
DebE liked Robin's discussion A MUST LISTEN! Wayne LaPierre CPAC2018 Speech .... #2A #NRA ... Wayne LaPierre gave one of the BEST speeches I have ever heard on the 2nd Amendment!
12 hours ago
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
"Let the leftist loons rant all the want JG. The truth is the truth. This is Obama and his leftist…"
13 hours ago
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
"Robin, if this is proven to be true, it would make sense why the warnings about Nikolas Cruz…"
14 hours ago
Griswold liked Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
19 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
"Wow....that last line Minority students were arrested and suspended at disproportionate…"
20 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
"Bruce and I said the same thing.  That was the protocol at Columbine, I believe.  It all…"
20 hours ago
Jerome replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
"This sheds an entirely new light on the subject.  If this is all true, as appears to be, then…"
20 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
"I'm so angry! I believe those 4 officers we told to stand down. I think it was a standing…"
20 hours ago
"I said the same thing....we posted that thought simultaneously.   If they were given a stand…"
21 hours ago
"Wow, Girlfrind! You added a ton of information in a short time!  There is so much we…"
21 hours ago
Robin replied to Rahthrae (Admin.)'s discussion The Pak-Lite 9V LED Light
"Oh how cool! Wow! I hope Rath sees this!"
21 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred
"School Shooting Survivor Turned Activist David Hogg’s Father in FBI, Appears To Have Been…"
21 hours ago
"The school district enacted Obama's SJ reform plan. To save one they risked them all. Sheriff…"
21 hours ago
"The Broward County School Board & District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement…"
21 hours ago
"A MUST READ! It shows actual documents, etc. 1. Watch this video. People don't understand how…"
21 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service