This is copied from The Patriot Action Network and Posted there by Cheri Hughey

The Isaiah 9:10 Judgement

It is beyond comprehension that on Sept 12, 2001, the Senate majority leader (Daschel) chose a passage in the Bible intended for comfort but was in reality a curse.  What is even more astounding is that three years later in 2004, on the anniversary of 9/11, the vice presidential candidate (Edwards) would chose this same curse to build his speech around as if it was a blessing.  Then if that wasn't enough, the mind-boggling fact that the new president in September of 2008, right after the stock market crash, chose to use those same words in a speech of hope and rebuilding.  It is clear beyond a doubt that these men, never read the entire passage in the Bible concerning Isaiah 9:10.
Just before this passage occurred, Assyria had made a running raid into Israel and completely devastated the land, destroying its towns and their buildings, the fields and forests, and killing many of its people.  The Assyrians retreated back to their land leaving devastation in their wake. 
Below, please find it in its complete meaning:
ISAIAH 9
(8) The Lord sent a word against Jacob, and it has fallen on Israel. (9) All the people will know - Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria - Who say in pride and arrogance of heart: (10) "The bricks have fallen down, But we will rebuild with hewn stones; The sycamores are cut down, But we will replace them with cedars." (11) Therefore the Lord shall set up the adversaries of Rezin against him, and spur his enemies on.
And if you read on you will find this:
(13) For the people do not turn to Him who strikes them, Nor do they seek the Lord of hosts. (14) Therefore the Lord will cut off head and tail from Israel, Palm branch and bulrush in one day. (15) The elder and honorable, he is the head; the prophet who teaches lies, he is the tail.
Keep reading:
(16) For the leaders of this people cause them to err, And those who are led by them are destroyed. (17) Therefore the Lord will have no joy in their young men, Nor have mercy on their fatherless and widows; For everyone is a hypocrite and an evildoer, And every mouth speaks folly.
ISAIAH 10
(1) "Woe to those who decree unrighteous decrees, who write misfortune, which they have prescribed. (1) To rob the needy of justice and to take what is right from the poor of My people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless. (3) What will you do in the day of punishment, and in the desolation which will come from afar? To whom will you flee for help? And where will you leave your glory? (4) Without Me they shall bow down among the prisoners, And they shall fall among the slain." For all this His anger is not turned away, But His hand is stretched out still.
We have kicked God out of our schools, out of our public lives, out of our courts, out of our leadership halls.  Are we so arrogant to think that there is not a retribution for this?  Where there is an absence of God, there is the presence of evil.  We kill our unborn children by the millions, will there not a recompense for these murderous acts?
He has removed His hedge of protection from around our land. We were a nation founded on God, on His word and His truth. The first colonists came here seeking religious freedom, dedicating this land to be a "Light to the world" and a "City on the hill".  Our very first president and congress in 1789, gathered together in prayer and supplication, dedicating this new nation to the God of glory.
It breaks my heart, to see my land fall so far away from our God, to try to erase His name from every place our forefathers wrote it.
September 11, 2001: the first warning about coming judgement and the call for repentance.
September 2008: the second warning about coming judgement and the call to repentance.
God is the ultimate expression in Love, His mercy is endless, but His holiness requires repentance for forgiveness to take hold. If He did not spare Israel when they forgot Him and constantly defied Him, do we dare think that He will spare us as we strive to drive Him out of our land?  He does not want to destroy us, but if we do not turn back to Him, He will not spare us.
There is a way to stop our certain destruction:
Every believer needs to be on our knees daily, praying for our land, for righteous leaders, for our people to repent and turn back to Him.
2 CHRONICLES 7:14
If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
This is the formula to save our land, Patriots. Otherwise, we will be left to our own destruction.

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice summation of the book, I finished reading the book late last week but have found myself returning to it to reread some sections.

I'm glad I'm not the only one rereading it! It really makes you stop & think.

I believe we better all got on our knees and pray, especially on May 3 - The National Day of Prayer.  Pray that Americans wake up & return to God!

I will be in prayer tomorrow

I read it and had listened to a radio interview of the author! He has got some fascinating paralells doesn't it. I am so glad I am finding others who have read it and are discussing it. I sent my copy to justfolk and heron got a copy and gumply also read it and is passing it around to all who will read it. Heron went to NYC this last week and actually even took a pic of the Tree of Hope (which does not look so good these days, coincidence?? I do not think so) and the sculpture of the root ball from the Sycamore. Will be doing my share of parying as well. Keep close to God kids, there is no hope otherwise. I would love to see more and more folks waking up to all of this. Thanks for posting and I shared it over on Growl too! Maybe we can get the ones over there that have read it in on the disscussion too!

It is a thought provoking book. I am almost finished, a lot to absorb but I truly feel the author is spot on. Like Goober I sure wish more would be waking up. If anything these times should draw one closer to God, in the end that is really all that will truly matter.

I also believe most sincerely that each one of us , are here at this moment in time and in these last days for a purpose and we are also together, even tho often greatly distanced from each other for a reason and a purpose as well.

On that note i will bid a you all a good night and pleasant dreams. :)

I am just starting it!  Thank you Ruth! You got me on my way with it!

I will join you all in prayer tomorrow.  There is no measuring the power of prayer.  When more than 3 are in alignment on anything the feedback goes off the charts.

The Harbinger will cement our mission in here at the Foundery.

Mark this date for potential disaster
Isaiah 9:10 Code suggests watchful eye on specific day

If the world makes it through the end of the Mayan calendar this year, a pattern of recent economic disasters based on the Hebrew calendar portends what some suspect we will be the biggest U.S. financial calamity yet Sept. 13, 2015.

The No. 1 bestselling Christian book in America, "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn, points out that the Americans two greatest financial shakings, occurred on successive Hebrew Shmitah years following the 9/11 Islamist terror attacks on the U.S., the key to the series of limited judgments the author sees as a result of America's turning away from God just as ancient Israel did before the dispersion.

While Cahn prefers not to speculate on what, if anything, might befall America on Sept. 13, 2015, it will be the next Shmitah year – which occurs on Elul 29 every seven years on the Hebrew calendar. It is a time when debts are to be forgiven and the land, in the agricultural communities of ancient Israel were to be given a rest.

Sept. 17, 2001, was the beginning of the economic calamity associated with 9/11 and the lowering of interest rates by the Fed resulting in the collapse of the stock market Sept. 17, 2001 – Elul 29 on the Hebrew calendar. Likewise, Sept. 29, 2008, marked the next big crash. Sept. 29, 2008, also fell on Elul 29.

2015-  5776 on the Hebrew calendar

This prediction occurs in the mist of 3 Major Jewish High Holy Days

Rosh Hashana - The Jewish New Year - Sept 14-15, 2015  The name means Head of the Year—is observed for two days  It is the anniversary of the creation of Adam & Eve, and their first actions toward the realization of mankinds role  in God’s world.

Yom Kippur - The Day of Atonement - Sept 23, 2015  
It is a day set aside to “afflict the soul,” to atone for the sins of the past year.

Feast of Tabernacles - also called  Sukkot - Sept 28-29, 2015 & Sept 30-Oct 4, 2015  This is Israel’s Thanksgiving feast in which they acknowledge the Fall harvest and God’s provision for them. It is happy celebration and a time of joy and rejoicing.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Thanks for the information Duke. Your post is the first notification that I have received from FR…"
18 hours ago
Duke posted a status
"Look at "Nuremberg 2.0 friends, on you tube."
yesterday
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"The big "SCAM", it's all been a lie.  Please check out "Nuremberg…"
yesterday
"I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only…"
Jun 7
"I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months.…"
Jun 7
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling…"
Jun 2
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Hi Jodi, I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining…"
Jun 1
"Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here.  Yep, think it's high time to regroup!"
Jun 1
Ruthann posted discussions
May 27
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL…"
May 26
"I agree.  We need a movement like 2009. According to the talking heads, cRATS can expect a…"
May 8
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I think we have a good idea how it happened, and it was executed brilliantly. They used Covid as…"
May 7
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"
May 5
Jodi180 posted a discussion

"Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"

Um...anyone else unnerved by this vid?According to Dr. Wolf...this will probably get me on a list.See More
May 3
"Still trying to understand how this happened? I think we're shell-shocked, Watchman."
May 3
Watchman posted a discussion

Where is everyone?

It's been really quiet since the phony inauguration on Jan 20th. Where is everyone?See More
May 2

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service