Hello everyone,

I just wanted to bring an item to your attention.  It is a small folding stove called 'Firebox'.  More information regarding this stove can be had via their website found here:  http://foldingfirebox.com/

The following is a picture of the Firebox showing it both open and folded:

The following is a photo showing a size comparison of the folded Firebox in relation to a pen:

The following caption is a description of the Firebox from their webstite:

The Firebox is a multi-purpose Super Tool for fire. It’s a Multi-fuel Cook Stove able to utilize wood and other fuels found in nature, solid fuel tablets, alcohol burners, gel fuels (Sterno), wood pellets or charcoal briquettes. The Firebox’s larger size and sturdy construction makes it stable enough for a large dutch oven yet it can be used with cookware as small as a camping cup. The Firebox is also easy to set up. It effortlessly opens into position, and when it’s time to go it folds flat – ready to slide into your pack.”

This video advertisement illustrates much of the Firebox's versatility:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lk-YAEF...

The Firebox's specifications are as follows:

Dimensions:  5” X 5” X 7.5” open, 5” X 3/8” X 7.5” folded.

Weight:  2.2 lbs.

Material: 18ga. Stainless Steel

If there is a con to the Firebox, it would be the weight when compared to some other options available. However, the material used (18ga. stainless steel)  and the design make this a very strong, sturdy, durable, portable and versatile option that will not warp when used.  This more than makes up for the added weight, at least for me.  However, it is something people should be mindful of when putting together their perspective kits for camping, hiking or for a  B.O.B.  The Firebox can easily be slipped behind the seat in a truck, or even under the seat in a car as well.  In those instances obviously weight would not be a concern.

The structural integrity of the Firebox is well-illustrated by the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O12ke_u...

They currently have a Youtube channel with well over 50 videos showing the Firebox 'in action'.  Their Youtube channel can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/fireboxstove?feature=watch

I purchased the following:

The Firebox which has the ash pan and two 'Fire Sicks' that come with it.

The upgrade kit which includes the Grill Plate, the Boil Plate and an extra set of Fire Sticks.

Their heavy duty cordura carrying case that has a D-ring.

I am thrilled that I ran across the Firebox, and am very happy with it.  I definitely thought it was an item that deserved to be shared.  I hope this post has been both informative and useful.

God bless,

Rahthrae

Views: 2397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dennis, Your link made for some ugly reading while drinking my first cup of coffee. Your link deserves a post all on it's own. I have the link to go along with it from Gun Owners of America, which is their "take action" link. Their petition to the Senators!

Dennis, Im going to post your link/article in a post of its own!

Robin , Thanks . I wish I was better with my compuker so thanks a lot .

Something else happened today which I find very disturbing is that the hundred mile zone on all borders is now being called a " Federal Territory " .

One of our members was speaking to law enforcement and they were told that by the FBI . About 185 million live in that zone .

Will tell you more later when this is reconfirmed .

I appreciate the information Dennis.  Let's try to leave this discussion related to the Firebox stove please.  Thank you.

Thanks for your order! It will ship today.

Hello JG,

Tell everyone what all you ordered, and what you think of it after it arrives.  I would suggest watching some of the videos.  Some are very instructional and worthwhile.

God bless.

After watching many videos I have come to the conclusion that this thing ROCKS! Indestructible! 

Tweeting this out again! Things have gotten worse since you posted this. Maybe now people would like to see this!

Tweeting things out again!

Bumping to front. Tweeting out again.

Time to remind everyone again they need to be prepared!

Back to the top with this! 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I never liked Fauci from the beginning. There was something about him that rubbed me the wrong way."
22 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility

The only reason Fauci was on this from the beginning is, he is head of the NIH! They had to have…See More
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I don’t know what the answer is, but common sense tells me we didn’t do it right with…"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"Gen Flynn was targeted because he knows where all the Obama & Co. skeletons are.  We…"
Wednesday

Trump Administration Moves To Withdraw U.S. From World Health Organization

The Trump administration has reportedly taken action toward withdrawing the U.S. from the World…See More
Jul 7
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
Jul 5
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 5
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
Jul 4
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
Jul 4
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Jul 3
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 3
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Jul 3

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Jul 3
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Jul 3

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service