Texas Takes Stand: 9 out of 10 Voters Want Obamacare Repealed and Welfare Recipients Drug Tested

Just because one part of the country has seemingly lost its mind and is willing to give up their freedom for the promise of more security doesn't mean everyone is on board.

In Texas, where voters took to the polls Tuesday night, a completely different set of ideas is at play. And if nationwide sentiment is any indication, other conservative and libertarian leaning states will soon follow.

Though only about half of the votes have been tallied so far, the people of Texas have spoken. It's a roar, in fact. Voters are standing in unison and have overwhelmingly approved a variety of propositions that may well send shivers down the spines of supporters of things like universal health care, rampant welfare dependency, special privileges and gun rights.

==================

Can't copy & paste the charts here.  But please take a look at the entire article.  Hopefully more conservative states will follow Texas' lead.  The problem usually arises when the NAACP decides to sue an entity for so-called racist laws.  Just ask the people in Fremont, NE.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/texas-takes-stand-9-10-voters-wan...

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting.  If this is a valid poll or vote, this is amazing, and also makes me want to move to Texas.  First the Alamo and now this.

It is interesting also to look at the words.  I believe in this Texas vote the question was about Texas.  In the Eastern states, they seemed to speak of a "National" gun registry.  And so once again, liberals are not content with choosing their choice - but believe they should be able to do a reign of terror on anyone who disagrees with them.

It is also quite amazing that in our world today, both Obama and the UN seem totally incompetent with dealing with the Russia being inside Ukraine story.  But both of these wimps are total tigers in trying to take away the freedoms of citizens they think will never fight back.  The word cowards comes to mind.  Anyone here would feel good being in a fox hole next to a liberal?  They would like sell you out for their own freedom - sort of the opposite of the Texas Alamo story.

RN , Had to chuckle a bit about the foxhole because I've been in more than a few . Never thought about it I must admit but yeah , who's the real enemy here ?

A group of us , all Vets were thinking if we had to make a last stand it would be in Texas . I worked along side many Texans in Alaska in the fishing business and they are a breed apart and hired several over the years for my own business .

They for the most part just want to be left alone and take it very seriously .

Deb, great post! Has there been a final tally yet? I think that it will be close to these preliminary results. Those of us in flyover country certainly feel represented by that vote!

Here's the final count.  Scroll down to see results of the Propositions.  

March 4, 2014 Final Results

Thanks for adding that, Deb.  It looks like it was a primary for the propositions too, in that only the registered Republicans could vote on the Republican propositions.  Am I right?  Now I am curious to see know what happens next.  Will they go on the General Election ballot?  That would be really interesting!

It was actually primaries for both Democrats & Republicans.  Not sure how that works but I'd imagine that registered Dems would get a Dem ballot & Reps would get a Rep ballot -- and both ballots would have the Propositions on them.  (Look at the link "March 04, 2014 Final Results"  in my earlier reply.)

RN, my brother moved to TX years ago.  I've often been tempted, but it's just too hot there in the summer.  Of course, if I could get a nice little ranch with a small lake, that would be ok.  I could just go jump in the lake when I got too hot.  LOL

Even though these Propositions sound good, I imagine the NAACP will get involved in at least a few of them.

I think that the backlash from Obamacare and all the rest he has been doing to destroy this nation will be felt all across this country come November! It will boil down to the far left, appox 35%, sticking with the Merry Marxist, and the rest of the country running to the polls to get this nightmare behind us! IMO! 

Robin, I don't yet see a candidate that will unite conservatives, so maybe ObamaCare will....  or has...

Obamacare is the downfall of the left! IMO

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The feds are about to approve Covid shots for kids!
"Ask this:  It's only a matter of time before the 'vaccine' will be mandatory…"
1 hour ago
Duke replied to Jerseygal's discussion The feds are about to approve Covid shots for kids!
"No and HELL NO. Any attempt to give this poison to my grand children will result in a very negative…"
2 hours ago
Lawrence Brown replied to Jerseygal's discussion The feds are about to approve Covid shots for kids!
"How many kids will die because government injects poison in them? Government wants de-population…"
2 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion The feds are about to approve Covid shots for kids!
"I actually had someone tell me that vaccinating kids is necessary to ‘protect teachers’…"
3 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Jerseygal's discussion The feds are about to approve Covid shots for kids!
3 hours ago
Jerseygal posted a discussion

The feds are about to approve Covid shots for kids!

I snagged this excerpt from Jodi’s Tids.  Horowitz: Where are the governors? Now the feds will…See More
3 hours ago
NativeCollector commented on Jodi180's blog post Agenda21, Sustainable Development...Now the Great Reset
"Good info on Agenda 21.  I followed her also, didn’t realize she passed away. "
20 hours ago
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion P rotests Around the Nation Grow, as Americans Just Say 'No' to Government-Mandates of Vaccines
"I agree JG. I to know people that are vaccinated, and at least 2 of those people got covid, 1…"
20 hours ago
NativeCollector replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired
"True, Jodi…too many are too busy fighting nonsense wars as our country slips away, and they…"
yesterday
NativeCollector replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired
"What you say true, kwicgov55!  This should not be forced on anyone.  It makes me…"
yesterday
kwicgov55 replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired
"You are right NativeCollector, that people with clotting disorders shouldn't take the vaccine.…"
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired
"They're too busy worrying about whether someone's masked or vaxxed...whether you believe…"
yesterday
NativeCollector replied to Jerseygal's discussion Report: Biden Admin Blocking Flight Carrying Dozens Of Americans, Green Card Holders From Coming To U.S.
"And two months later, they’re still lying about people trapped in…"
yesterday
"That is so sad!   Any one with even a family history of a clotting disorder should NOT get…"
yesterday
"I agree!  Kids should not be injected!"
yesterday
"It is shocking that half the country doesn’t seem to notice how close we are.  Have we…"
yesterday

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service