I found a post from Robin in Jerseygal's discussion, BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside S...  from The Last Refuge that was quite disturbing.  I suggest you read it.

After reading 'school to prison pipline', I knew it had something to do with Obama and it didn't take long to find it.  Barry and the superintendent are partners in crime:

Runcie Came Via Obama, Made a Huge Salary, Got $53 Million in Grants

The story behind Nikolas Cruz and the shooting of 33 former classmates and staff is one of the repeated failures of the system from the FBI to the school to the sheriff’s office to social services. The massacre was very foreseeable but politics got in the way. Specifically, politics, funding of more than $53 million, and Chicago school discipline got in the way.

This Was Obama-Chicago Discipline

The Superintendent of Broward County Schools, Robert Runcie, came out of Chicago and the Duncan-Obama administration.

The Miami-Herald reported: In 2003, Arne Duncan, then head of the Chicago school district and later Secretary of Education under Barack Obama asked Runcie to oversee the district’s technology department. Runcie went on to serve in other administrative roles, including as chief of staff for the Board of Education, before becoming the Broward schools superintendent in 2011.

In 2016, he made $335,000 a year in a region that has poor mental health services due to lack of funds. He was well-paid to bring down the numbers and alter the so-called school-to-prison pipeline.

It was supposed to happen as a result of the Promise program.

The school board instituted a program called Promise which made not reporting criminal behavior a standard policy. Police said they did not have discretion in arrests, according to the President of the Sheriff’s union.

The Promise [Preventing Recidivism through Opportunities, Mentoring, Interventions, Support, and Education] program kept Nikolas Cruz from getting arrested. Not having a record allowed him to buy guns.

The program began in 2012 as a way of dealing with the district recording the highest number of school-related arrests statewide (over 1,000). Superintendent Runcie, with strong connections to Obama, was expected to stop the alleged school-to-prison pipeline.

The program was geared towards keeping minorities out of prison. The killer’s name was Cruz, making him a minority.

With a cooperative judge and the Superintendent’s tight connections to the Obama administration, arrests were down 66% within one year of Runcie’s arrival. Grant money started flowing into the school district. The school district initially received over $53 million in grants to facilitate “improved life for students in poverty/students of color.”

The Last Refuge has been investigating this for years and uncovered documentation making a very convincing case for the entire program being corrupted by funds and statistics.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/20-50-students-injured-florida-...

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This guy is so freakin’ ‘brilliant’, his ideas got 17 killed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas.

That guy is disgusting!  Jodi, did you see my post on stopping the bleeding at schools?  Wink wink....doesn’t include gun control!

oh my, will I ever learn to read before I send?  I really hate this auto fill thing and do not know how to turn it off....I fixed my response. ;)

Video: Violence In Our Schools

How the Obama-era "touchy feely" disciplinary approach spawned a catastrophe.

Vid (4:44)  Watch.

What a $hit mess in Broward County:

REPORT: Deputy Peterson Accused Of 'Covering Up' Alleged Sexual Assault By Broward Sheriff's Son

A local Miami news station released an explosive report on Thursday night about a "disturbing assault" that happened at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School four years to the day before the tragic shooting in February. The alleged incident involved one of the sons of Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel and was allegedly "covered up" by Officer Scot Peterson, the resource officer who infamously failed to confront the Parkland shooter.

WPLG Local 10 investigative reporter Bob Norman reported Thursday that two 17-year-old students at the school allegedly bullied a 14-year-old freshman boy, with one of the 17-year-olds holding down the student while the other 17-year-old kicked the victim, grabbed his genitals, and then grabbed the victim's own baseball bat and began shoving it against his buttocks "simulating rape" through the boy's clothes.

The father of a survivor of the Parkland school shooting, Royer Borges, called for an investigation into the alleged incident last week.

[…]

"Now I ask you: If this wouldn't have been the sheriff's son, would a sexual assault have been reduced to a simple battery?" Borges asked in his statement. "Was deputy Peterson allowed to retire with his pension because he protected Sheriff Israel's son from having a felony arrest? These are the questions that I and I'm sure many people from this county want answered."

Watch WPLG's report below:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31079/report-deputy-peterson-accused...

Wow. Quite the ‘brotherhood’ in that department.  Kinda like ISIS.

Looks like they really have a corruption problem. 

Ohhh my gawd! This department is so damn dirty. This really T's me off!

Parkland guard recalls encountering school shooter Nikolas Cruz

"Nikolas Cruz. I knew the kid," security guard Andrew Medina told Broward detectives in a sworn video-recorded statement released by prosecutors on Tuesday evening.

As soon as Cruz began walking "like on a mission" toward the building, Medina followed and began frantically texting fellow security guards. "We had a meeting about him last year and we said if there's gonna be anybody whose gonna come to this school and shoot this school up, it's going to be that kid," Medina told detectives on the day of the Feb. 14 shooting.

Medina's testimony to detectives details what became alarmingly clear after the shooting: School officials long knew about Cruz's bouts of rage, obsession with weapons and Nazi imagery and violent outbursts against fellow students. Cruz was also assigned to a controversial program that diverts troubled students to alternative schools over the criminal-justice system — critics contend the program encourages a culture of lax discipline. The Broward County School District says he never showed up for those classes.

[...]

"Just crazy," Medina recalled of Cruz during the teen's time at Parkland. "And we always was watching him, you know. Like, it was one of those kids that we always kept an eye on."

Obviously...their eyes were closed.  Or rather, in truth, their eyes were averted.  Because of Barry's 'promise'.

Read this article.

This guy had 2 children graduate from MSD.  He was known to the teachers and students, as he regularly gave talks to classes.  He did this assessment 2 months before the massacre.

And they didn't listen to him.  Obviously, they didn't care:

Retired Secret Service agent had warned Stoneman Douglas about security failures

“I said, ‘This stuff is blatantly obvious. You’ve got to fix this,’” Wexler said.  He never heard another word from the district, he said.

How in the hell can this story get any worse?

I’m putting this here because many have commented here and may still be following.  Our local fire chief mailed some 12” sections of ~2” diameter fire hose, cut from a hose that had been replaced. Here’s what be done with it, in the event of a lockdown. On those self closing doors, you slip that hose section over the hinge, and the door will not open.  It beats the heck out a box of rocks. 

Maybe something will be done to trash Barry's Promise Program.  Let's hope Sec. Devos will act on this...soon.

Conservative Leaders to DeVos: Rescind Obama Discipline Policy

Group says 'disparate impact' rule goes too far

The policy, first implemented by a "dear colleague" letter in 2014, sought to reduce preexisting racial disparities in how discipline was being handed out in America’s public schools. The DOE promised to interpret a racially disparate impact of suspensions as discrimination, even in the absence of evidence of discriminatory intent.

The racial gap in suspensions began to decline in response, as did the number of suspensions overall. An analysis of Wisconsin public schools from the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty—whose president, Rick Esenberg, is a signatory of the letter to DeVos—found that the policy was not always successful and sometimes frustrated teachers, who felt that it curtailed their ability to effectively discipline their classes.

A recently released investigative report from T74 found that similar anti-suspension policies may have lead indirectly to the death of a student in a New York City public school.

Esenberg and his colleagues charged that the policy "is not only poor public policy… but also an illegal exercise of federal administrative power and an unjustified intrusion into state and local matters."

This, they argue, is because while "intentionally disciplining students differently based on race" violates the Civil Rights Act of 1964, otherwise nondiscriminatory actions which have a disparate impact do not violate the same law. The Supreme Court concluded as much in Alexander v. Sandoval, with Justice Antonin Scalia writing that "Title VI [of the CRA] itself directly reaches only instances of intentional discrimination." As such, an executive rule that enforces a disparate impact standard goes above and beyond the authority of federal law.

The consequences of the enforcement of the dear colleague letter have, in fact, led to a discrimination of its own kind, the group of conservatives argue.

Meanwhile:

Broward police union puts up second billboard calling for the removal of Sheriff Scott Israel

Here’s what the new billboard looks like. The “it” is obviously a reference to the Parkland school shooting:

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
"Luis, you are absolutely right about someone getting killed.  One of their supporters already…"
48 minutes ago
Luis522 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
"NO, Susan!  They are not a "joke"!  They have been hirtong people and…"
5 hours ago
JeansBrother posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Wonder why they are now admitting this? FBI acknowledges using multiple informants, including some…"
8 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt posted a discussion

FBI acknowledges using multiple informants, including some that were paid, in investigation of Trump campaign aide.

Wonder why they are now admitting this?FBI acknowledges using multiple informants, including some…See More
8 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Doug Fox's discussion Intelligence Community White Hats
"Hummm, interesting! > Military tribunals perhaps? Mattis Names Army Colonel as Guantanamo's…"
8 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"After all of this, we might never see this debacle of a report? Are you kidding me?"
9 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Saudi Arabia Threatens To Retaliate After US Pressure Over Journalist Disappearance
"I agree with Tucker. I kinda don't care about this much. He was Muslim Brotherhood."
9 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion Saudi Arabia Threatens To Retaliate After US Pressure Over Journalist Disappearance
9 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 10/18/2018
"Trump has done so much in such a short Period of time, and all of it good. He is changing the…"
9 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 10/18/2018
9 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation Member Briefing -- 10/19/2018
9 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
"Hahaha Good one, JG!"
9 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Trump says 'major tax cut for middle-income people' coming in 10 days

President Trump said Saturday he plans to roll out a major tax cut to the middle class before…See More
21 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
21 hours ago
Susan Taylor replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
"These people are a joke! The truth always comes to light. Too funny. WARREN'S DNA TEST FROM…"
21 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service