Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It’s stuff like this that gives more credibility to position that it’s all a ‘witch hunt!’

I fully agree.

I would not want to make money the way Manafort did it, but the fact is, Congress passed the laws which made his business legitimate.  He was required to complete a myriad of government forms in order to be in compliance, and therefore, it's always possible for prosecutors to seize upon some technicality, and file charges over it.

However, in Manafort's case, it appears he has already faced such scrutiny, even at the hands of Rubenstein, who recently authorized Mueller to put him on trial.

Rubenstein is, therefore, criminal in my view.  It's easy to estimate that by jailing Manafort in solitary confinement, and further threatening with life imprisonment,  Rubenstein/Mueller hope Manafort will fabricate some condemning testimony concerning the President.

We'll just have to wait and see if Manafort calls Rubenstein to testify at trial.  It's also reported that Manafort is attempting to sue Rubenstein/Mueller for their misconduct.

Absolutely, JG! Rosenstein could be called as a witness. The judge is none too happy with this trial at all, blasting the prosecutors at times. He should throw the case out. 

"Should throw the case out"---suggesting it should never have been accepted for trial, but it was.

"Judge is none too happy"---suggesting the trial was scheduled, even though it should not have been.

Unusual connection of Rubenstein---occurs with an unhappy judge, who accepted a trial he could have rejected.

My estimate---the judge presides over a trial he could have rejected, so he will have means of rebuking Rubenstein/Mueller.

It does not seem likely there will be conviction, or that it will stand if it occurs, so why else conduct the trial?

I'm not "suggesting" anything! Simply stating my observations on what I have heard and read. Yes, He should throw the case out since he knows it's all a ruse from Mueller to get Manafort to flip on Trump. Manafort can't flip if he has nothing on Trump.

In using the term "suggesting", I'm trying to figure out what the meaning of the Manafort trial could be---however, I don't think I'm going to make sense of nonsense.

Nothing Rubenstein has done, or is doing, makes any sense to me.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerome replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Qanon, I've been quietly tracking on this for a while, actually since I saw the first giant…"
52 minutes ago
Barbara Leypoldt posted a discussion

Robert Kraft Patriots Owner, John Childs Of JW Childs Charged In Florida Prostitution Sting, along with many others

The founder of the Waltham-based private equity firm was charged in the same sweep that Patriots…See More
1 hour ago
Robin replied to Susan Taylor's discussion H.R. 8 Markup: Liberal Democrats Markup Gun Control Legislation
"Thanks Gary! Good information!"
2 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Trump Just Saved Taxpayers $150 BILLION With Brand New Welfare Rule

Good News!The Trump Administration has unveiled a new welfare rule that will save American…See More
2 hours ago
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Great Post, Doug! I am just able to get on the site today. Been tied up with medical issues here at…"
2 hours ago
Robin liked Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
2 hours ago
Doug Fox replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"YouTube links to latest Q decodes Feb. 22, 2019 Praying Medic -…"
yesterday
"Praying Medic Q "Decode" for Feb. 21st. *Interesting claims regarding Ann Coulter, I quit…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Good info, Doug!  I’m sorry you had trouble with the site.  It HAS been acting up…"
Thursday
Jerseygal liked Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
Thursday
"I would like to use  this discussion page for updates and sharing. For background info i will…"
Thursday
"Please keep in mind, patience is a virtue. WE ALL WANT TO SEE EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE…"
Wednesday
"Fellow Patriots:What you are about to learn (learning) should not only scare you, but intensify…"
Wednesday
"Robin has previously posted Q 'Decodes' from @PrayingMedic on here, he is probably the…"
Wednesday
Doug Fox posted a discussion

Traitor's Justice

OK, I have been trying for the last few days to get this going, for some reason (might be the…See More
Wednesday
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"It is truly astonishing what Obama & Co. have done to take down this President.  As Levin…"
Wednesday

TRAFFIC

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service