Hello everyone,

With the storms sweeping our country recently, I thought I would call everyone's attention to a few items that can vastly improve our preparedness.  The first is a new portable solar panel from Anker.  They have two, one with two panels and one with three.  Go with the three panel one.  The extra couple ounces is worth it, delivering far more bang for the buck, and maximizes the weight vs. rate. The three panel version is a 21W 2-Port USB Solar Panel Charger with PowerIQ Technology. 

It would take a considerable amount of time and space to quantify what a monumental difference and advancement this new Anker solar panel is over my previous solar panel.  The Anker solar panel is every bit as durable, and is about the same size and weight folded.  However, my old solar panel only delivered 7W at 1 amp out of 2 panels with no Power IQ technology, and cost a lot more! 

You can purchase the Anker solar panel here:  http://amzn.to/1NNDanZ

You can view it on Anker's website here:  http://bit.ly/1mg2R7O

Here are a few of its features taken from Amazon for your convenience:

Off-the-grid Power
When you're out enjoying the great outdoors, enjoy another perk: free limitless power. Simply spread out the solar panels or attach to your pack to start recharging your gadgets.

Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ discovers and replicates your device's original charging protocol to provide its fastest possible charging speed up to 2.4 amp per port or 3 amps overall (with enough direct sunlight).

Superior Portability
Compact design (11.1 × 6.3in folded or 26.4× 11.1in opened) and rugged stainless-steel eye-holes on each corner make attaching it to a backpack or tent a cinch. Super lightweight (14.7oz) and thin (1.1in folded or 0.2in opened), it easily fits in a daypack.

Incredibly Durable
Industrial-strength PET plastic faced solar panels sewn into high-wear polyester canvas ensure it's able to withstand the trials of your outdoor adventures.

Advanced Safety
Short circuit and surge protection technology keep you and your devices safe.

If you couple that solar panel with the following external battery to store all the solar power you can now harness, you just easily and inexpensively created your own personal, portable micro grid.  It really is that simple.

You can purchase the external battery here:  http://amzn.to/1YPe6Qh

You can view it on Anker's website here:  http://bit.ly/1TnCO8W

Here are a few of the battery's features taken from Amazon for your convenience:

Anker Astro E7 Ultra-High Capacity 26800mAh 3-Port 4A Compact Portable Charger
Portable power pushed to the limits.

PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.

Giant Capacity
Power to keep you going, and going...and going. Add up to ten charges to a smartphone, two charges to a tablet or multiple charges to pretty much anything else.

Most Compact
About the length of a Galaxy Note 4, it's the most compact charger of this capacity on the market and has a built-in flashlight to boot.

Superior Quality
We use only premium battery cells, together with the most advanced materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety.

For those of you that desire the ability to quickly charge this huge battery from the comfort of your own home, you can buy a wall charger here:  http://amzn.to/1R5pTtc  That is their newest and fastest wall charger to date.  That way you can top the battery off when you know a storm is coming, and easily keep it charged for use on a daily basis. 

The ability to keep this battery with you will ensure that your phone and other devices will always have power when you need them.  We have and carry a variety of devices that demand power all of the time.  USB rechargeable flashlights, Kindles, smartphones and tablets are all things that we keep with us, and this battery can charge up to three things at one time, and even has a small light built into it for convenience. 

I hope you all find this information both useful and helpful.

God bless.

Views: 802

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Toddy,

I will have to add this reply here because there is no room to reply to your comment in the thread.  There is nothing intended to be cold about my response.  I suggested you make a post on it.  This was due to a brief bit of looking on my part, and seeing problems and conditions that can result from the production and use of colloidal silver.  You decided to not make a post about it.  Instead, you suggested I make a post about it.  I stated clearly I had no intention of doing so.  I suggested people need to research this for themselves because of the conditions I read that can result from its use and/or overuse.  I decided I should make sure people were aware of the potential downfalls, if they were so inclined to research it, to aid them in deciding if this was something they wanted to take the risk of using.  

Toddy, if you look at my post, http://fundamentalrefounding.ning.com/forum/topics/lugol-s-solution... , that just about turned into a treatise on water treatment.  Lugol's Solution is sold as a talisman only.  The difference between that and this case is that the FDA actually warns against the use of Colloidal Silver, and there are definite conditions that can result.  I wrote a legal disclaimer at the end of the Lugol's Solution post.  As an admin here, I have added responsibility and accountability as part of this website. 

The information that I give people can create legal jeopardy for myself, JG and Robin.  I have no intention whatsoever of putting forth information that can cause harm to people.  That is both to protect JG and Robin, but also because I would not want to live with myself if someone was in anyway harmed by the information provided here...especially information I provided.  So again, you felt the need to argue with the links I provided to counter with your own links.  There is nothing to counter.  There is nothing for me to consider.  The use of it is unproven to help in certain instances, and proven to cause harm in some instances. 

If you wish to do a post on this, then by all means do so.  Back up your information like I do i.e. with solid research.  Otherwise, any information that can lead to the harm of an individual will be either corrected or removed by me.  That is also why I gave you the copy/paste on the use of bleach to disinfect water.  You talk about lead sheeting because you say, in essence you want to be in this for the long haul and part of the solution.  That's great.  I'm glad to hear that.  However, you are willing to take the word of some blogger/reporter for Canada Free Press that was not entirely accurate because you apparently did not want to take the time to read through the results of solid and sourced research that I had already provided with regard to the proper treatment of water. 

While that is fine if you want to take that risk, I was not going to have anyone else reading through this thread, and taking away information that could cause them harm.  This is why I correct other things like (paraphrased) "revolvers never jam" or "there is no need to store water, just get a Berkey filter", or "you can drink from moving water that you think is clean because I did" stated by others here at various times. 

I think it's great that you want to be in it for the long term, and look at lead sheeting amongst other things.  However, as I have stated multiple times, if you can't make it 3 minutes, 3 hours, or 3 days then 5 years worth of food or lead sheeting is worthless to you.  Drinking contaminated water will insure you aren't in it for the long term.  Believe that. 

So while my previous response sounded cold, and this one may sound harsh, I say and do the things I do because I care about the people here, which means you as well, and I want to help people the best way I know how to do so.  I don't apologize for that.  I hope this explains things.

God bless.

As you didn't link the other part of the thread here, I figure it's a good idea so here's a portion of it as a starting point, http://fundamentalrefounding.ning.com/forum/topics/simple-creation-...

You'll note I mentioned the Canada Free Press article's mention of 8 drops of water, with the word "hoping." Do you think I did that without intention? I looked at what you posted about the microgrid and appreciated it, links and all, I also shared how you made me think of other things, so the idea I wouldn't look is preposterous. Further, the idea that I am arguing with our links is mistaken. I am making sure that those who are looking can see as much as they want about it, and I don't recall the Canada Free Press article having anything about Colloidal Sliver in it.

I pointed out I was surprised at your links and explained why, as you didn't mention any sort of disclaimers of liability etc. that would have explained it to me on those terms at the time. If my being surprised didn't suggest that I found it odd in light of the other things you have posted, then I apologize for having found a reason to trust you for previous posts, to trust your opinion - that's why I put the "hoping" in to the other post if that isn't obvious.

Right now typing I am reading, I am reading most of the time. I am researching most of the time in one way or another, sometimes it's just compiling what you have in information, quiet time. And that will tend to lead me to look to others who've researched something or seem trustworthy in their knowledge of something, to which I will ask them instead of go read a bunch of stuff that you already have. So I hope you'll forgive me for making an effort on the part of something I've used for almost 3 decades for every cold I have, for infections etc., and knowing it works, something I wish worked for eyes hahaha

Lastly, you may want to look into and get legal guidance on "3rd Party Liability" for the premise of your being responsible for others here by what you post, as true as it is, applies to what I post or anyone else, especially since often this stuff is tweeted out. If I made a mistake and someone took it and went to court and loses, and decides to blame me after they read it at this site, site is able to be names for 3rd party liability, and may even be named a real party in interest if any can show any sort of pecuniary interest drawn from the site. So say I were to get an advertisement for our novels here, and someone bought one and we made a donation to the site... *poof* like magic everyone is under the microscope, but that is one of the ways the liability can occur, and you can easily see it depends on the lawyer involved. I hope my point here is made.

I'll refrain from posting here anymore, I don't want to take a chance on that liability, but hey, stand for what I know and believe in and this is usually what it gets me haha

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I stand by every word I said.  As far as the legal end of things, visible on all written pages is the following: " Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you."

Upon looking at that, and then viewing the legal disclaimer, I wrote the following:

Disclaimer:

"Despite any language to the contrary, be it in whole or in part by members authoring any content on this website, or on any external links to other websites posted on this website only as courtesy by members, nothing contained in or through this website constitutes, nor is intended to constitute an offer, inducement, promise or contract of any kind by the owners, administrators, or moderators of this website.  The views, opinions, statements, and/or any information provided by those posting material of their own volition to this website should always and only be understood as personal opinions of and by the author of that content.

Furthermore, the owners, administrators, and moderators of this website do not guarantee the accuracy nor do we endorse any material and/or products found in external links provided merely as courtesy and discussion aids by members of this website.  Anyone viewing material on this website or any of the links provided only as courtesy by members of this website, should view it with skepticism, and the viewer is encouraged by the owners, administrators and moderators of this website to conduct their own research and formulate their own opinions on all material and products found and discussed therein."

If any lawyer, jailhouse or otherwise, wants to take me on in that regard, that's fine.  The goals and intentions here are clear and concise.  It's another reason people are always encouraged to take the responsibility and accountability for themselves to do their own research because people are, in fact, responsible and accountable for their own actions here as our founders intended.

God bless.

Bringing this back to the front for members that may not have seen it and tweeting this out again.

Good article; where sunlight is less-likely (Pacific Northwest)...go k-tor

https://www.k-tor.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQiA_MK0BRDQsf_bsZS-_OIBEiQADPf--j...

Thanks Eastslope.  I'm glad you liked it.  For sure, solar devices can be hard to use in places with limited sunlight.  Eventually, they will utilize cells that can acquire energy through other light spectrums that can even be active at night.  I have not used a K-tor, nor done any research on comparisons for items of that type.

The FREE market will eventually get there, Rahth.  

Bringing this back to the front because it is such a good system. Tweeting it out again also.  

Thanks Robin!  I hope they enjoy it, and can make use of it too!

You posts always get picked up by the sites. Good stuff, that's why. ;) 

Just did checkout on this. I love my gear.  

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Thanks for the information Duke. Your post is the first notification that I have received from FR…"
18 hours ago
Duke posted a status
"Look at "Nuremberg 2.0 friends, on you tube."
yesterday
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"The big "SCAM", it's all been a lie.  Please check out "Nuremberg…"
yesterday
"I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only…"
Jun 7
"I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months.…"
Jun 7
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling…"
Jun 2
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Hi Jodi, I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining…"
Jun 1
"Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here.  Yep, think it's high time to regroup!"
Jun 1
Ruthann posted discussions
May 27
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL…"
May 26
"I agree.  We need a movement like 2009. According to the talking heads, cRATS can expect a…"
May 8
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I think we have a good idea how it happened, and it was executed brilliantly. They used Covid as…"
May 7
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"
May 5
Jodi180 posted a discussion

"Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"

Um...anyone else unnerved by this vid?According to Dr. Wolf...this will probably get me on a list.See More
May 3
"Still trying to understand how this happened? I think we're shell-shocked, Watchman."
May 3
Watchman posted a discussion

Where is everyone?

It's been really quiet since the phony inauguration on Jan 20th. Where is everyone?See More
May 2

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service