President Trump Orders Massive Cuts to National Security Staff After Deep State CIA Whistleblower Hit

Outstanding! I would only have people he trusts when he is speaking with foreign leaders! Get rid of these swamp rats!

President Trump ordered massive cuts to the National Security Council staff following a hit from a Deep State CIA snitch who filed a whistleblower complaint about Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Former CIA Chief John Brennan called on an unlimited number of Deep State snitches to file whistleblower complaints against President Trump and surprise, surprise, a second ‘whistleblower’ is weighing whether to file a complaint against Trump.

President Trump responded to this madness by ordering massive cuts to the NatSec Council staff.

Bloomberg reported:

President Donald Trump has ordered a substantial reduction in the staff of the National Security Council, according to five people familiar with the plans, as the White House confronts an impeachment inquiry touched off by a whistle-blower complaint related to the agency’s work.

Some of the people described the staff cuts as part of a White House effort to make its foreign policy arm leaner under new National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien.

The request to limit the size of the NSC staff was conveyed to senior agency officials by acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney and O’Brien this week. The whistle-blower complaint, focused on Trump’s conduct in a July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, has been followed by damaging reports on the president’s private conversations with other world leaders.

The CIA officer who filed a whistleblower complaint against President Trump used second-hand knowledge and gossip to allege President Trump engaged in quid pro quo to pressure Zelensky to investigate the Biden crime family.

The CIA officer, who is a registered Democrat, ran to House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff’s staffers with the allegations without alerting the Intel Community’s Inspector General.

Furthermore, Schiff broke the House rules by withholding the classified information from the Minority members of the Intel Panel (such as Devin Nunes).

The President released the transcript of his phone call to Zelensky and it shows there was no threat and no pressure using quid pro quo.

Testimony from Ukrainian special envoy Kurt Volker also blew massive holes in Schiff’s narrative that Trump committed an impeachable offense.

The so-called ‘whistleblower’ may have also perjured himself because Sean Davis of The Federalist confirmed that the ‘whistleblower’ signed the complaint form under penalty of perjury without disclosing prior contact with House Democrats regarding his allegations.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/president-trump-orders-mas...

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin, If President Trump was reading this website on a daily basis, he would have taken this action much sooner, wouldn't you agree?  I know the contributors here, including you and me have addressed this White House staffing problem in the past.  Had Donald read this site and heeded the warnings about keeping anyone appointed by Obama, this whistle-blower scenario might not exist today.  Well, I guess better late than never, but I'm not sure of that adage anymore, as it may well be too late to rid the nation of these corrupt Obama insurgents.  

Yes, I agree with you, Jerome. I too wish that he had started dong this from day one in office. I think, in the end, he will emerge victorious on all fronts. The people are truly waking up. I see it all over social media. The left is not only going to not win the White House, they are going to lose the House as well! I have total faith in this! I also have faith that all of the corruption, the fake Russia hoax, and, the fake impeachment hoax will all be exposed, and, I expect indictments and people finally going to prison, or worse!

I genuinely admire your optimism Robin.  I agree that our president will be re-elected to another 4 years, and you may be right about Republicans retaking the House.  I would prefer Conservatives Constitutionalist's retaking the House, but I guess Republicans will have to do.  I have a gut feeling that President Trump's victory in 2020 and subsequent 4 years will be any less tumultuous than this past four years.  This constant talk of "impeachment" is I'm sure solidifying Trump's base, and perhaps waking up those Independents & Dems who aren't totally insane just yet.  I am having trouble keeping my skepticism minimal, as it's so very evident just how deep and how high up the "deep state" actually is.  I'm calmed mostly because my faith is in God and not in man.  God bless.

The constant talk of impeachment from the left is absolutely helping Trump. So many are walking away from the Democrats and changing party affiliation to vote for Trump. Normal Democrats are leaving in droves, he is good support now also from the Black community. They are walking away in droves as well. What Nancy Pelosi and Shifty Shiff are trying with this impeachment nonsense, and, by not holding a vote in the House is insane for them to do. They are killing their party themselves. Good! He will win in a landslide!

Trump is doing the right thing! He will eventually get all these Deep State criminals out of our Government!

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

J. Francis Roth replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Why Kamala Harris VP pick could cost Biden the election....
"It's a pretty pathetic thought when one has to attribute a huge loss for Biden to the…"
8 hours ago
Doug Fox replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"The first indictment, of which I am hoping leads to…"
9 hours ago
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"Look around your neighborhood elementary and high schools.  Ask a teacher you can trust if…"
10 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"Case in point: Ibram Kendi's Board Book Teaches Even Babies To Hate White PeopleThere's…"
11 hours ago
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"It doesn't end.  America has already graduated hundreds of thousands of indoctrinated,…"
14 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

Why Kamala Harris VP pick could cost Biden the election....

Why Kamala Harris VP pick could cost Biden the electionThe only person who should be happier with…See More
yesterday
Susan Taylor posted a discussion

Trump Goes After FBI Director Wray for ‘protecting’ Russia probe ‘gang’

Wray needs to go!Trump takes swipe at FBI Director Wray for ‘protecting’ Russia probe…See More
yesterday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with you Jodi. We are really up against a massive indoctrination operation that has been…"
yesterday
Robin liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
yesterday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Trump Touts ‘Suburban Lifestyle Dream’ After Rescinding Obama-Era Rule Preventing Housing Discrimination
"I was so pleased to see this too, Jodi! Huge win!"
yesterday
Robin liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Trump Touts ‘Suburban Lifestyle Dream’ After Rescinding Obama-Era Rule Preventing Housing Discrimination
yesterday
Robin posted a discussion

Trump Announces 'Historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE

Trump announces 'Historic Peace Agreement' between Israel, UAEUnited Arab Emirates and Israel agree…See More
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with your post, J.  The 'Revolution' to destroy America has been ongoing…"
Wednesday
Jodi180 replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Trump Touts ‘Suburban Lifestyle Dream’ After Rescinding Obama-Era Rule Preventing Housing Discrimination
"This is such good news! As Tome DeWeese of the American Policy Center writes: First, as I reported…"
Wednesday
J. Francis Roth updated their profile
Aug 7
Nicole Johnston liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Aug 6

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service