Views: 1093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

10 Quick Yes/No Questions to Ask Corrupt FBI Hack Peter Strzok

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/10-quick-yes-no-questions-...

There is no collusion! Rod Rosenstein said not once but TWICE:

FEBRUARY: “There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.”

TODAY: “There is no allegation [in indictment] that any American committed a crime.”

Democrats deceived the American ppl!

Maybe they are not finished with indictments?

I'm sure they will try to come up with someone else to indict, JB!

1. Micky Mouse
2. The 3 Stooges
4. Road Runner
5. Superman
6. American Bald Eagle
7. Scooby Doo
8. Tweetie Bird
9. George Washington

and for the topper

10. Uncle Sam

Never, ever forget to include the rich Uncle!  Sam's the man (or woman or tranny or something?)

LMBO JB!

Soros 

From Tony Schaffer

Peter Strzok's arrogance is the product of a corrupt FBI - supported by Comey in every action - realDonaldTrump had justification to fire Comey, now he has justification to fire the entire senior FBI staff

Good read by Washington Post

Peter Strzok’s arrogance is the product of a corrupt FBI

Watching FBI agent Peter Strzok battle with Congress, my initial reaction was pure anger. His repeated, arrogant insistence that he had done nothing wrong despite tons of evidence to the contrary convinced me he deserved immediate firing — if not the firing squad.

Gradually, though, anger gave way to amazement as Strzok grew increasingly combative and condescending. Given his predicament, the sneering and smirking were stupid, and yet he persisted.

Who is this jerk, I wondered, and how in the hell did he get to be a big shot at the FBI? And why are taxpayers still paying for the privilege of his malignant presence on the FBI payroll?

My answers can be summarized in four names: James Comey, Jeff Sessions, Rod Rosenstein and Christopher Wray. They are chief culprits in the death of public trust in the Department of Justice.

The cause of death was murder, and it was an inside job.

Rest of article here https://nypost.com/2018/07/14/peter-strzoks-arrogance-is-the-produc...

HOLY CRAP!

A sheep-dipped Peter Strzok works for both the FBI and CIA, documents reveal
(Double-agent)

A sheep-dipped Peter Strzok works for both the FBI and CIA, documents reveal
Both the FBI and CIA have played the American people for fools by not disclosing the fact that Peter Strzok is a double agent of the U.S. government and has been sheep-dipped by the CIA

A unclassified document printed on FBI letterhead dated January 20, 2016, which contains the subject line “Supplemental Classification Review and Determination” was addressed to the Bureau of National Security’s Assistant Secretary Gregory B. Starr from Peter Strzok who is listed as “Section Chief” of the “Counterespionage Section” in reference to Strzok’s CIA post. Keep in mind, this is not an FBI post as Strzok’s position at the FBI is “Deputy Assistant Director Counterintelligence Division” not “Section Chief” which is a CIA post.
https://www.intellihub.com/a-sheep-dipped-peter-strzok-works-for-bo...

YES!  A rare bird.  From my seat this strengthens the argument that Brennan is the ringleader.

I agree! Brennan was losing his mind today after the Trump/Putin press conference.

And Brennan has the audacity to accuse Trump of treason??

Everyone who participated in Operation Crossfire Hurricane should look in the mirror when they spew such things.

Here’s How Comey and Brennan Used Peter Strzok To Set Up Trump and ...

WASHINGTON — More and more details are pouring out about the underhanded conspiracy to damage and impeach President Donald Trump by Obama operatives John Brennan, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Sally Yates and a few others. The effort even has a special code name: Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Griswold replied to Robin's discussion Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots
"Unbelievable. Rental car returned, Avis employee finds ballot box…"
9 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots
"Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots
"Florida Orders Senate, Governor Race Recounts Amid Mystery Box Controversy Mystery Boxes Tossed…"
yesterday
"Whoops! Brenda Snipes’ office mixed bad provisional ballots with good…"
yesterday
"DEMOCRATS STEAL ANOTHER RACE — Manufacture 43,000 Votes In Broward County — FLIP FL…"
yesterday
"Sen. Lindsey Graham Sets CORRUPT Florida Democrats ABLAZE With Fiery Twitter Storm! South Carolina…"
yesterday
Robin posted a discussion

Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots

They will NOT get away with this!Three statewide races in Florida are headed to a recount and all…See More
yesterday
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Intelligence Community White Hats
"Interesting thread to read! Lisa Mei Crowley ‏ @LisaMei62 4h4 hours ago More New Q. Funny...I…"
yesterday
JeansBrother posted discussions
Saturday
Luis522 replied to Jerseygal's discussion We kept the Senate, lost the House
"Hillary said that they...the democrats...will not be "civil" until they've got…"
Friday
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

Alert: Leftists Planning Anti-Trump Rallies in over 900 Cities Tonight

The American left really doesn’t like American democracy.Not two days after midterm elections gave…See More
Friday
Lynn Rackoski replied to Robin's discussion Why Police Officers Don’t Fit In....Via... @LawEnforceToday ... Law Enforcement Today!
"Good post and good read. It takes special people to do the jobs of law enforcement. They don't…"
Thursday
Lynn Rackoski liked Robin's discussion Why Police Officers Don’t Fit In....Via... @LawEnforceToday ... Law Enforcement Today!
Thursday
Lynn Rackoski replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 11/07/2018
"The Democrats taking back the house, by a small majority, is not as earth changing as the left…"
Thursday
Lynn Rackoski liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 11/07/2018
Thursday
Susan Taylor replied to Robin's discussion Jeff Sessions Has Been Fired
"I do think you are right about Trump picking Gowdy. I think that's why he didn't stay in…"
Thursday

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service