Views: 1019

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Charges will come if we are to have a country remaining.

The 19th of April marks the 1st day of the left's downfall. Some pretty interesting days lie ahead for all of us that have waited for justice for so many years.

A letter from 11 House Republicans for him to prosecute Clinton, Comey,McCabe, Yates, Lynch, Strzok, Page, and Boente. #LockThemUp

Their letter: http://desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/8https://desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/8/0/8002ca75-52fc-4995-b87e... …

PDF https://desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/8/0/8002ca75-52fc-4995-b87e...

This is some pretty awesome news. McCabe is the 1st in the Deep State to be referred for criminal charges by the DOJ Inspector General! The dominoes are starting to fall.

I'm going to put a post in the blog section, so as each one is referred for charges we can add them. Today is a good day, folks!

Justice Department IG Refers Andrew McCabe To U.S. Attorney For Possible Criminal Charges.

APRIL 19, 2018 By Rachel Stoltzfoos

The Justice Department’s inspector general office has referred former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to a federal prosecutor for possible criminal charges.

The IG found McCabe repeatedly leaked to the press and lied about it to federal investigators and to former FBI Director James Comey, detailing the findings in a report released last week. The findings of the investigation prompted by one of McCabe’s leaks led Attorney General Jeff Sessions to fire him on March 16, just days before he would have retired with full benefits.

McCabe and his allies have insisted the firing was politically motivated, but the report released by the IG showed the move was with cause. In interviews with the press regarding his new memoir, Comey has since confirmed McCabe lied.

The IG has sent a criminal referral of McCabe to the U.S. Attorney in Washington DC, who is now tasked with deciding whether to prosecute McCabe for his actions. Nearly a dozen Republican representatives sent a criminal referral of McCabe to the Justice Department and FBI on Wednesday, along with referrals for Comey, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and Hillary Clinton.

Internal review found McCabe to have leaked a self-serving story to The Wall Street Journal about an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation, in order to defend himself from accusations he shut it down prematurely. He then told Comey, investigators say, he did not authorize the leak and did not know who did. That spurred an investigation into the leak, which resulted in his firing.

The Justice Department, U.S. attorney’s office, and McCabe declined to comment to the press Thursday.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/04/19/justice-department-ig-submits-...

McCabe is the first in what I think is a long line of charges coming down the pike!

There will certainly be enough charges to go around.  However, I want Brennan and Clapper served up as a means to de-legitimize Obama.

I want that as well, especially Brennan!

Dan Bongino: John Brennan 'in a World of Trouble' Over Dossier. I also saw that a Russian has stated Brennan took trip to Russia to obtain the dossier himself. I will try to find it again.

Former CIA Director John Brennan is in a "world of trouble" over statements he has made concerning British spy Christopher Steele's dossier linking President Donald Trump to Russia, former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino said Monday.

"My sources on this are telling me John Brennan is in a world of trouble right now," Bongino told Fox News' "Fox & Friends."

"Back in August of 2016 he gives a private briefing to Sen. Harry Reid, Democrat, of course. He gives that briefing to Reid. Reid fires off a letter to the FBI. In that letter is information that clearly came from the dossier."

That means, at that point, Brennan was aware of the dossier, but in May of 2017, under oath, he denied knowing who commissioned it, said Bongino, a frequent Fox News commentator and owner of "The Dan Bongino Show" podcast.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/dan-bongino-john-brennan-cia-dossi...

Chairman Nunes to Investigate Ex-CIA Director John Brennan For His Role in Promoting Hillary’s Phony Dossier ‘Brennan May Have Perjured Himself’

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/chairman-nunes-investigate-...

A case can be made that Brennan flew to Moscow to get the Dossier direct from FSB, gave it to Fusion GPS, who hired Steele to put his name on it & peddle it, and who distributed it to literally everyone else.

Russia: CIA Chief John Brennan Made Secret Trip to Moscow

High-ranking Russian officials claim that CIA Director John Brennan visited Moscow on March 14 to meet with Russia’s federal intelligence agency. A CIA spokesman allegedly clarified that the meeting had nothing to do with Russia’s withdrawal from Syria.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/03/29/russians-clai...

This is a MUST read! Take the time to go through it and things will start to make sense.

Internet Sleuths Put Together Bombshell Hidden in Friday’s DOJ IG Report – Involving Weiner Emails

The DOJ IG’s report related to the many lies made by former FBI Head Andrew McCabe is 39 pages in length. (See report here) We reported on Friday our summary of the report. One key item that was included in the IG’s report was related to Anthony Weiner’s emails.

We stated –
The report includes little mention of Anthony Weiner’s laptop emails other than to mention that a meeting was scheduled to get a search warrant to request the emails on October 27th, 2016. The emails were the suspected cause for Comey’s email to Congress on October 28th, 2016, announcing that the Hillary email scandal was being reopened. However, per text messages between Strzok and Page, the FBI knew about the emails in September 2016 and had sent a team to New York to review the emails at that time. [The Weiner emails may be what the Democrats are most fearful of being released to the public.]

Background –
Anthony Weiner was sentenced to nearly 2 years in prison in September 2017 for sexting minors. The pervert was Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer’s protégé and is married to Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s favorite aide during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

When NYPD investigated Weiner’s crime for texting minors sometime in and around 2016 they obtained his computer that at least one source said included up to 650,000 emails related to corruption, pay-for-play and more heinous crimes implicating a number of individuals including the Clintons and other liberal elites. It’s suspected that this was Weiner’s insurance in case he ever needed it. Instead it landed into the hands of the authorities as a result of him texting minors.

The IG Report and the Weiner Emails
One Internet sleuth (@Tracybeanz) on the Internet put together this amazing video explaining the connections between Friday’s IG report and the Weiner emails –

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/major-story-unfolding-inter...

Obama CIA Chief John Brennan Made Secret Visit to Russia Around Same Time as Fusion GPS Produced anti-Trump Memos

Weeks later in June Christopher Steele with Fusion GPS, who was hired indirectly by Hillary Clinton, produced his first anti-Trump memo.
Via The Donald Reddit:

According to a report earlier this month former Senate Minority leader Harry Reid believed Brennan was using him in order to publicize pretend links between Trump campaign associates and the Russian government.

The Russian papers reported on the visit at the time.

The Moscow Times reported on the trip on March 28,2016:

John Brennan, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), made a secret visit to Moscow in March, according to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Oleg Syromolotov. The visit, he said, had nothing to do with Russia’s decision two weeks ago to begin withdrawing from Syria.

“It’s no secret that Brennan was here,” Syromolotov was quoted by the Interfax news agency as saying Monday. “But he didn’t visit the Foreign Ministry. I know for sure that he met with the Federal Security Service (the successor agency to the Soviet KGB), and someone else.”

It wasn’t clear why Brennan visited Moscow, but the trip appears to have coincided with President Vladimir Putin’s surprise March 14 announcement that Russia’s combat operation in Syria was ending, and Moscow would soon withdraw a portion of its forces from the country after conducting 167 air strikes.

Today John Brennan is one of the most vocal Trump critics.
Interesting.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/developing-obama-cia-chief-...

He went AFTER that Russian decision to cease combat missions in Syria.  So why did he really go? Frankly, I could be wrong, but I don’t think Russia has any history of loving Muslims in general....I seem to think the opposite is closer to the truth.  Russia is there for the oil, and warm seaports. 

This is getting quite interesting now!

Rosenstein Nukes Comey: Americans Don't Have All The Facts On Him

On Friday, a newly-released report revealed that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has allegedly told multiple people in private conversations that he did the right thing by firing disgraced former FBI Director James Comey, insisting that the American public does not yet have all the facts about him.

Rosenstein has reportedly told confidantes that he is prepared to be fired, saying that he is at peace with the likelihood because he knows he did the job with integrity. NBC News reports:

Rosenstein has said in recent private conversations that history will prove he did the right thing by firing Comey in May 2017, claiming that the American people do not have all the facts about what led to his decision to write the memo that led to Comey's dismissal, the sources said.

The NBC News' report comes right as Comey's new book is set to be released and a recorded interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos is set to air this Sunday.

Comey's book has already been widely criticized by multiple people in the media for containing multiple nothingburgers, and has been written off by legal experts for supposedly not being accurate.

Gregg Jarrett

@GreggJarrett
I’ve finished reading Comey’ book. It’s an easy and superficial read. I saw nothing that was true. I can only conclude that Comey’s version of events is fantasy. It is fiction. Things will end badly for Comey. He stole government documents.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29405/rosenstein-nukes-comey-america...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

NativeCollector commented on Jodi180's blog post Community "Awards"
"Those services are would Ben paid with tax dollars.  What is the benefit, in the end, besides…"
11 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion UPDATES on Accuser.......Brett Kavanaugh vows to ‘keep an open mind in every case,’ after chaotic confirmation hearing day
"Big giant pack of lies! Kavanaugh Accuser's Classmate Deletes Claim that Everyone Knew of…"
11 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion James O’Keefe Releases 1st Undercover video — DEEP STATE SHOULD BE WORRIED!
"State Department Responds to New Project Veritas ‘Deep State Unmasked’ Video A…"
11 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion TRUMP ORDERS DECLASSIFICATION OF DOJ, FBI DOCUMENTS
"These people are evil. What makes me happy is they are scared to death! Brennan: FBI Has…"
11 hours ago
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's blog post Community "Awards"
11 hours ago
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Intelligence Community White Hats
11 hours ago
JeansBrother commented on Jodi180's blog post Community "Awards"
"Mr Mayor, how did you break your arm? I was patting myself on the back!"
11 hours ago
Doug Fox liked Doug Fox's discussion Intelligence Community White Hats
11 hours ago
Robin commented on Jodi180's blog post Community "Awards"
"Wow, Jodi. Isn't it sad that there never is truth in anything having to do with government, be…"
12 hours ago
Robin liked Jodi180's blog post Community "Awards"
12 hours ago
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Intelligence Community White Hats
12 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"I know, right? LOL"
12 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion James O’Keefe Releases 1st Undercover video — DEEP STATE SHOULD BE WORRIED!
"DOJ looking into 'concerning' behavior by employee in Project Veritas…"
12 hours ago
"James O'Keefe Video number 2 Deep State Unmasked: Leaks at HHS; DOJ Official Resists…"
12 hours ago
Jodi180 posted a blog post

Community "Awards"

Some fun facts:In last month’s newsletter, our mayor wrote about some ‘exciting news’.  The…See More
16 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Too good NOT to share!"
19 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service