Fundamental Refounding

~ Where the Sun Will Never Set on Our liberty ~

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a complete farce we are witnessing. The biggest crime story in our history.

Evidence Mounts that Obama’s Rogue FBI Planned to Undermine Trump from the Start

While most people were diverted by the hullabaloo going on in the Alabama Senate election this week, some things may have slipped by many of us where it concerns Robert Mueller’s so-called “investigation” into Trump’s (so far non-existent) ties to Russia. It seems like we have just learned that members of Mueller’s team were plotting to undermine Trump before he even won the White House. Now we have to find out just what this plot is and how deep it runs into Obama’s corrupt FBI.

This week, lawmakers in Congress were given copies of a long series of texts between anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok and his illicit mistress who is also with the FBI. One of those texts seems to indicate that Strzok amassed some sort of secret information bomb that he could thrown at Trump to destroy him.

Strzok was a part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s “investigation” into the left’s claim that there was “collusion” between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and officials in the Russian government. The texts were sent to his lover, an FBI lawyer named Lisa Page

Eyebrows were raised throughout Washington, though, when one of those texts sounded quite ominous, indeed.

According to CNN, the text read as follows:

Later in a text from August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office” – an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe – “that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40 . . . .” Page does not appear to have responded, according to records reviewed by CNN.
As Daily Wire noted, “That text message has serious implications and raises grave questions about what exactly was going on behind the scenes at the FBI, an agency that is supposed to operate in a politically unbiased way.”

To add to that, many of the other texts between Strzok and his mistress are filled with anti-Trump hatred and gushing love for Hillary Clinton.

For example:

“How was Trump, other than a douche?”
“Omg. You listening to NPR? Apparently Melania’s speech had passages lifted from Michele Obama’s…. unbelievable.”
“God, it’s just a two-bit organization. I do so hope his disorganization comes to bite him hard in November.”
“I am riled up. Trump is a f**king idiot, is unable to provide a coherent answer.”
In response to final Trump-Clinton debate: “I can’t pull away. What the f**k happened to our country??!?!”
“YUUUUGE. Though we may save that for the man, if we ever open on him :)”
“OMG I CANNOT BELIEE WE ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING AT THESE ALLEGATIONS AND THE PERVASIVE CONNECTIONS. What the hell has happened to our country!?!?!??”
“He’s an idiot like Trump”
In response to a news article about Trump forwarded by Page: “And F Trump.”
“God Hillary should win 100,000,000-0.”
“OMG this is fu**ing terrifying: A victory by Mr Trump remains possible.”
When asked who he would vote for, he replied, “I suppose Hillary [Clinton].”

The whole thing seems to prove that Mueller’s team is hopelessly biased against President Trump. How can we expect a serious and unbiased investigation into all this if Obama’s FBI is filled with so many virulent Trump enemies?

Remember, this is the same FBI that refused to seriously investigate Hillary Clinton’s email scandal and the same FBI that decided she was innocent before it even started the investigation.

Apparently, even some inside Mueller’s operation realized just how bad Strzok’s bias was because he was removed from Mueller’s investigation about four months ago.

But removing Strzok didn’t eliminate the cadre of Hillary supporters from Mueller’s team. In testimony before the House Judiciary Committee yesterday, Rep. Steve Chabot, (R, OH), asked Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein why the nine members who donated big money to the Hillary Clinton campaign were still part of the Mueller investigation?

In response, Rosenstein gave us the same garbage that members of the media dole out saying that, yeah, they may be biased, but they can control that bias and keep it out of their work.

Uh, huh. We see left-wing reporters “keeping their bias out of their work” every day, don’t we?

Chabot wasn’t the only Congressman ready to take Rosenstein’s head off. Rep. Trey Gowdy, (R, SC), was also on fire about the incredible bias inside Mueller’s team.

Gowdy just couldn’t see how “investigators” who have proven to be so incredibly biased can be relied on to treat Trump fairly.

https://constitution.com/evidence-mounts-obamas-rogue-fbi-planned-u...

I think we may be headed for a politically happier new year.  ;)

I think you may be right! :))

Trump transition lawyer: Mueller improperly obtained documents in Russia probe

Exclusive — A lawyer for the Trump presidential transition team is accusing Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office of inappropriately obtaining transition documents as part of its Russia probe, including confidential attorney-client communications, privileged communications and thousands of emails without their knowledge.

In a letter obtained by Fox News and sent to House and Senate committees on Saturday, the transition team’s attorney alleges “unlawful conduct” by the career staff at the General Services Administration in handing over transition documents to the special counsel’s office.

The transition legal team argues the GSA “did not own or control the records in question” and the release of documents could be a violation of the 4th Amendment – which protects against unreasonable searches and seizures.

Kory Langhofer, the counsel to Trump for America, wrote in Saturday's letter that the GSA handed over “tens of thousands of emails” to Mueller's probe without "any notice" to the transition.

The attorney said they discovered the “unauthorized disclosures” by the GSA on December 12th and 13th and raised concerns with the special counsel’s office.

“We understand that the special counsel’s office has subsequently made extensive use of the materials it obtained from the GSA, including materials that are susceptible to privilege claims,” Langhofer writes.

The transition attorney said the special counsel's office also received laptops, cell phones and at least one iPad from the GSA.

Trump for America is the nonprofit organization that facilitated the transition between former President Barack Obama to President Trump.

The GSA, an agency of the United States government, provided the transition team with office space and hosted its email servers.

“We continue to cooperate fully with the special counsel and expect this process to wrap up soon,” Sarah Sanders, the White House press secretary, said Saturday.

The special counsel’s office declined to comment Saturday.

Langhofer wrote that some of the records obtained by the special counsel’s office from the GSA “have been leaked to the press by unknown persons.”

The transition lawyer also argued the actions “impair the ability of future presidential transition teams to candidly discuss policy and internal matters that benefit the country as a whole.”

Langhofer requests in the letter that Congress “act immediately to protect future presidential transitions from having their private records misappropriated by government agencies, particularly in the context of sensitive investigations intersecting with political motives.”

The letter was sent to the Senate Homeland Security and House Oversight Committees.

The committees did not immediately return a request for comment.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-lawyer-mueller-imp...

Ned Ryun‏Verified account
@nedryun

We're witnessing the unfolding of one of the greatest political crimes ever in our history in which our government & a political party attempted thru the awesome power of the state to overturn the results of an election. Every American should find this chilling.

@LynwoodTalks

Replying to @nedryun
People don't understand the gravity of what's really going on. It's more than just the election. Our government has been lying to us for years and using the media to cover them up. Once @POTUS was elected, their house of cards had to be protected at all costs and by any means!

Love this guy!

JIM JORDAN!

We're going to subpoena Andrew McCabe, subpoena Peter Strzok.

Bring 'em!!  You know, watching the Wray/Rosenstein interrogations, it's obvious that the Dems on the committee are covering for those who I now call the cabal.

Mccabe goes before the House Intelligence Committee Tuesday! WooHoo

It seems Mr. Mueller may have some 4th Amendment problems, i.e., unlawful search and seizure.

And that's just the part we can see!

McCabe is scheduled to testify Tuesday in front of the House Intelligence Committee on the subject of FBI agent Peter Strzok... @TGowdySC yesterday said he’d be “surprised if McCabe is still an employee of the FBI this time next week.”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trey-gowdy-hints-andrew-mccabe-ma...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Something In Broward County Smells Like Obama
"This guy is so freakin’ ‘brilliant’, his ideas got 17 killed at Marjory Stoneman…"
4 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion School Shootings - Solutions or Talking Points
"Great post and questions that need to be answered, JG!  I attended a very large high school…"
10 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"President Trump will attend Gina Haspel's swearing in as CIA Director. "
10 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion Trump to Ask FBI/DOJ to Look into Campaign Spying!
"Oh lookie at this one! Rosenstein ORDERS probe into Trump spying… Too little, too late,Roddy…"
21 hours ago
Robin liked Jerseygal's discussion School Shootings - Solutions or Talking Points
23 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion 25 Foods You Can Re-Grow Yourself from Kitchen Scraps
"I love this kind of stuff too, Rahth. You will do a garden eventually, I know it. But, with you…"
23 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion 25 Foods You Can Re-Grow Yourself from Kitchen Scraps
"The old timers sure knew what to do. I remember canning with with my mother. She and my aunt canned…"
23 hours ago
Robin liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion 25 Foods You Can Re-Grow Yourself from Kitchen Scraps
23 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Gina is without question a patriot. I have seen nothing but the highest praise for her from many of…"
23 hours ago
Rahthrae (Admin.) replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion 25 Foods You Can Re-Grow Yourself from Kitchen Scraps
"Excellent information!  Thanks for sharing it.  I might make a little garden on my…"
23 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion Trump to Ask FBI/DOJ to Look into Campaign Spying!
"I do believe from the things I am seeing that tomorrow everyone will be shocked. Trump's…"
23 hours ago
Rahthrae (Admin.) replied to Robin's discussion Fundamental Refounding STILL being stalked by another site owner!
"Thanks ladies.  ;-)"
23 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked Jerseygal's discussion Trump to Ask FBI/DOJ to Look into Campaign Spying!
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Jerseygal's discussion School Shootings - Solutions or Talking Points
"Thank you."
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion School Shootings - Solutions or Talking Points
"So very well said!  The Golden Rule is one we all grew with, yet seldom hear! That is very…"
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Jerseygal's discussion School Shootings - Solutions or Talking Points
"More on family values: The US was built on ethics that are rooted in Judaeo-Christian values which…"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service