Obama Unveils National ObamaLaw Plan.. Federalization of policing!!! His plan for a progressive takeover of state and local policing.

You can keep your local police if you want, promise! I KNEW this was coming! 

Views: 541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ed!

As Robin said, we do strive to post only verified information here. When the dots are connected, a very grim picture represents our future if we don't turn things around, and soon.

I think the left would prefer if we didn't talk about. On this one, the media certainly are compliant- to the point of silence!

Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce America's First Elected by the people, "Dictator".  I am sad and sickened by the performance of our newly elected supposed Conservative Congress.  There is no conservative congress, there are only feckless empty suits that will continuously cave to the whims of Barack Hussein Obama, until there is no remnant of our Republic left.  If anyone still truly believes that Obama is leaving the White House as a result of the 2016 elections, you may want to reassess your position.  So many people will say "it's unconstitutional for Obama to remain in the White House.  I will only answer:  what constitution?

BINGO! Oh, he will try to stay! He very well may stay! What Constitution is right, Jerome! 

Right on target Jerome!  I bet that come election time, if not sooner,  we will be under Martial Law, elections will be suspended and that is the END of the Republic. The coup will be  a fait accompli.  Then the real 'fun' will begin :(

I hope everyone is prepared, mentally, spiritually and physically.

I do not believe there will be a need for Obama to declare Martial Law to accomplish his agenda.  All the indications I see are very self evident.  He has already doomed the congress to lives as spineless minions.  He will simply demand that the restriction concerning presidential term limits be abandoned, and congress, the failures that they are will pass the legislation for him.  If there is any balk by the few brave true conservatives, Obama will simply appoint himself permanent White House resident by executive fiat, and dare the dissenting congressional votes to challenge him on it.  If you haven't already guessed it, it is my opinion the Obama has managed to make the Supreme Court irrelevant just as he did congress.  And you know, the slovenly parasites in this country which will include the 5 million new amnestied illegals will go along with his plan just as they have for the past 6 years.  Remember what Jefferson said about the "Tree of Liberty", I'll paraphrase " The tree of liberty needs to be nourished from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."  Well, we have the tyrants in control, but I must ask; Do we have enough patriots willing to spill and sacrifice their blood for Republic?  Again, I have to ask;  What Republic?

Pam Key at Breitbart captured a moment Monday, when the President took some time to instruct the media on what he “expects” of them in their press coverage:

“I expect our friends in the media to really focus on what’s in this report and pay attention to it. So often we see an event that’s flashy; it makes the news; people are crying out for solutions. And by the time recommendations are put forward, our focus has moved on and we don’t actually see and pay attention to the concrete ways that we can improve the situation.

This is a moment where a lot of work has been done. There’s some good answers to be had if we don’t make this a political football or sensationalize it, but rather really focus on getting the job done. So I appreciate everybody’s efforts. I’m going to be focused on it. I hope you will be, too.”

The report President Obama “expects” journalists to “focus” on is the result of his task force on 21st Century Policing that he created after the events in Ferguson, MO.

Video http://www.ijreview.com/2015/03/261998-now-obamas-lecturing-press-e...

As I said in another post, the media are 'focusing,' all right! They sure as heck aren't reporting on it!
http://www.infowars.com/video-militarized-cops-train-to-storm-house...

And:

http://www.infowars.com/obama-to-expand-federal-control-over-state-...

The Obama administration released a plan to expand federal control over state and local law enforcement.

The plan released Monday, entitled Task Force on 21st Century Policing, advocates the federalization of police agencies across the country by forcing them to adhere to stricter requirements when they receive federal funding.

“The U.S. Department of Justice, through the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services [COPS] and Office of Justice Programs, should provide technical assistance and incentive funding to jurisdictions with small police agencies that take steps towards shared services, regional training, and consolidation,” one of the numerous recommendations in the plan stated.

The plan also calls for the feds to collect more law enforcement data.

“…There is a lack of uniformity in data collection throughout law enforcement, and only patchwork methods of near real-time information sharing exist,” the plan stated in a section advocating “national standards” for law enforcement technologies. “These problems are especially critical in light of the threats from terrorism and cybercrime.”

President Obama said that most of the plan’s recommendations “are directed at the 18,000 law enforcement jurisdictions that are out there.”

“I’m going to be asking Eric Holder and the Justice Department and his successor to go through all these recommendations so that we can start implementing them,” he said Monday. “I know that one area that’s going to be of great interest is whether we can expand the COPS program that in the past has been very effective, continues to be effective, but is largely underfunded — to see if we can get more incentives for local communities to apply some of the best practices and lessons that are embodied in this report.”

“But a lot of our work is going to involve local police chiefs, local elected officials, states recognizing that the moment is now for us to make these changes.”

The plan follows the same strategy laid out by Common Core: expand federal power on the state and local level by adding more conditions to federal funding.

Follow on Twitter:
@RealAlexJones | @KitDaniels1776

I just grabbed this off the NJSP page from twitter. I am NOT liking the word the Colonel used to describe U.S Customs and Border Protection Commissioner R. Gil Kerlikowske. "PROGRESSIVE" leader! Why are they forming new subcommittees under the Homeland Security Advisory Council and tasking them with benchmarking CBP’s progress in response to the agency’s use of force? 

Colonel Rick Fuentes Named to Newly Formed
Customs & Border Patrol Integrity Panel

West Trenton, – U.S Customs and Border Protection Commissioner R. Gil Kerlikowske announced the members of the Homeland Security Advisory Council’s CBP Integrity Advisory Panel. New Jersey State Police Superintendent, Rick Fuentes has been named to this panel comprised of select law enforcement leaders from throughout the country.

The Custom and Border Protection’s Integrity Advisory panel is a new subcommittee under the Homeland Security Advisory Council tasked with benchmarking CBP’s progress in response to the agency’s use of force reviews and the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General report. They are also charged with identifying best practices from federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement on integrity incident prevention and transparency pertaining to incident response and discipline.

“Commissioner Kerlikowske is a progressive leader and I look forward to serving on the subcommittee with this distinguished group and representing the New Jersey State Police,” said Colonel Fuentes.

Joining Colonel Fuentes on the panel is Robert Bonner, former commissioner of Customs and Border Protection, Walter McNeil, retired chief of police, Quincy, Florida, and past president of the International Association of Chiefs of Police; John Magaw, former administrator of the Transportation Security Administration; and Tucson Police Chief and presidential task force member Roberto Villasenor. The panel is co-chaired by New York City Police Commissioner, William Bratton and former U.S Drug Enforcement Administrator, Karen Tandy.

https://www.facebook.com/NewJerseyStatePolice/photos/a.608860989168447.1073741830.102867543101130/795897947131416/?type=1

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

J. Francis Roth updated their profile
yesterday
Nicole Johnston liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
yesterday
Nicole Johnston liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
yesterday
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with much of this post.  However, the title troubles me. "This is the Death…"
Jul 30
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Federal judge orders secret Ghislaine Maxwell documents to begin being unsealed A federal judge on…"
Jul 29
Robin posted a discussion

Justice Department.. Operation Legend Expanded to Cleveland, Detroit, and Milwaukee

Law and Order President!Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs FOR IMMEDIATE…See More
Jul 29
Fundamental Refounding posted discussions
Jul 29
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"Family Under House Arrest After Testing Positive for COVID-19 I just recently received news of a…"
Jul 24
"VIDEO Karli Q Medium r @KarluskaP Central Casting featuring John Durham JR. ?…"
Jul 16
"Lots getting ready to come out! Antonio Sabáto Jr @AntonioSabatoJr The truth of the…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"America is awake! We have to make sure Trump wins or it is over. Biden gets crazier by the day.…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I agree with JG. This was not handled right from the start! The lockdown has had far worse…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Trump Promises Announcement Next Week on Democrat-Run Cities: 'We're Going to Straighten Things Out'

(CNSNews.com) - When it comes to crime, some of America's Democrat-run cities are "out of control,"…See More
Jul 16
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I agree Watchman! He in so deep with Gates, it's disgusting."
Jul 16

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service