Obama Unveils National ObamaLaw Plan.. Federalization of policing!!! His plan for a progressive takeover of state and local policing.

You can keep your local police if you want, promise! I KNEW this was coming! 

Views: 541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a friend of mine posted this yesterday on his facebook page. I couldn't find one other news source reporting it besides the one above "The Daily Caller" now some 24 hrs later surely some other source would have picked it up, yet NADA. I wondered yesterday if it was a hoax and cautioned my friend as it seems a bit off and too straight forward for our resident traitor. Although some of the language could be his I'm not so sure I believe it, especially without at least 1 major picking it up by now and running with it.

that's my thoughts on it anyway... 

Ed, it looks like The Daily Caller scooped everyone else, including Fox News.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/03/02/remarks-presi...

Good find, JG! I hadn't seen that! 

Thanks, Robin!

alas JG
This does seem as though it is a fact. My gut reaction was to post it in every single forum I could find!! This traitor single handedly is every bit bad for America and "for which it stands". But now at 62 I've learned not to go off. Which is why I suggested caution in waiting. Without that caution and thus making us conservatives look like some whacko's without merit, should it prove to be not true.  

Now the question is how to get the masses of govt hand out scum, to see the path they're pulling us into with them. More so how to get the word out about this latest right out of Hitlers playbook?

A good question to ask is:  how does the Bush "Patriot Act" and "Controlled Substances Act" fit into the picture?

While I'm a bit uncertain about the "Controlled Substances", it is certain the "Patriot Act" is actually over 1000 revisions to the existing "United States Code"---it will take scores of lawyers 50 years to figure out exactly what such drastic change will amount to.

There's the appearance that the "Controlled Substances Act" is primarily intended to suspend all Constitutional rights of those who are arrested for alcohol abuse, especially when driving.  In Oklahoma, the police are no longer required to read prisoner rights, and every other ordinary Constitutional right is also denied---at a minimum, the victim will be harshly punished simply by being arrested (whether or not the arrest brings conviction).

So look at the big picture---Soetoro/Obama is only continuing assault on Constitutional rights, as initiated under Bush.  The Republicans are challenged to say much, because it will cause emphasis on what Bush has done.  The end result is a contest wherein both major parties are trying to tell the best lie, with regards to yielding Constitutional rights.  Therefore, the whole government has a major problem---after all this abuse, clarity has arrived.

I think it's most likely the "Patriot Act" changed the pre-existing "Controlled Substances Act",  so that private individuals are now put to the same process as was already being done to public carriers (regarding alcohol).

Hi Ed,

I try to not post things that I do not believe are fact, coming from a law enforcement background for my career. This was sent to me by a NJ Trooper I worked with! They are watching this very closely! 

Take care,

Robin

Thanks for that update Robin. I just would rather err on the side of caution. Too many times I go to some blog or comments on a news "flash" story and see way too many liberals just waiting to jump up and say "AH HA!" see u conservatives are all the same, picking on our poor defenseless, "bestest" POTUS ever, and I spit up in my mouth. As such I won't give em any ammo so to speak

besides if we don't agree "it's all Bush's fault" were clearly racists...

I agree, Ed! That is the very reason that JG, Rahth and I started this site! We got away from all the consipracy people. People like that are the reason our movement was diminished and the left called us all sorts of names! We try to keep that to a minimum here! 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

J. Francis Roth updated their profile
yesterday
Nicole Johnston liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
yesterday
Nicole Johnston liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
yesterday
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with much of this post.  However, the title troubles me. "This is the Death…"
Jul 30
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Federal judge orders secret Ghislaine Maxwell documents to begin being unsealed A federal judge on…"
Jul 29
Robin posted a discussion

Justice Department.. Operation Legend Expanded to Cleveland, Detroit, and Milwaukee

Law and Order President!Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs FOR IMMEDIATE…See More
Jul 29
Fundamental Refounding posted discussions
Jul 29
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"Family Under House Arrest After Testing Positive for COVID-19 I just recently received news of a…"
Jul 24
"VIDEO Karli Q Medium r @KarluskaP Central Casting featuring John Durham JR. ?…"
Jul 16
"Lots getting ready to come out! Antonio Sabáto Jr @AntonioSabatoJr The truth of the…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"America is awake! We have to make sure Trump wins or it is over. Biden gets crazier by the day.…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I agree with JG. This was not handled right from the start! The lockdown has had far worse…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Trump Promises Announcement Next Week on Democrat-Run Cities: 'We're Going to Straighten Things Out'

(CNSNews.com) - When it comes to crime, some of America's Democrat-run cities are "out of control,"…See More
Jul 16
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I agree Watchman! He in so deep with Gates, it's disgusting."
Jul 16

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service