Michael Cohen Admits to Coordinating Scripted Testimony With Lanny Davis, Adam Schiff and Elijah Cummings…

I didn't see this, but, from what I am reading it was an s**tshow!

Those who follow closely will note Speaker Pelosi’s plan to weaponize congressional oversight is a carefully orchestrated campaign with three key figures: Adam Schiff, Elijah Cummings and Jerry Nadler.

Representative Jody Hice questions Michael Cohen about the construct and background of his congressional appearance. Within the answer Cohen admits his handler, democrat operative Lanny Davis, coordinated with key congressional leadership to include Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings and HPSCI Chairman Adam Schiff.

Video https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/02/27/michael-cohen-admit...

The way to defeat the Pelosi/Schumer impeachment scheme is to expose the cornerstone of the political fraud the scheme relies upon.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has worked closely with House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings to use President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen as the cornerstone to a carefully planned democrat impeachment effort.

Working collaboratively with current officials inside the U.S. Department of Justice, specifically Robert Mueller and the Southern District of New York, Speaker Pelosi organized a deferment of prison sentence for Mr. Cohen so he could testify to the House committees. Toward that end, and in fulfillment of his agreement to House Democrats via Lanny Davis, we see the Cohen testimony.

Depending on how well the media is able to exploit the damaging testimony from Cohen, Special Counsel Mueller will time his investigative report to AG William Barr.

The background battle between Pelosi/Schumer’s congress and Attorney General William Barr will be aided by the leverage Pelosi, Adam Schiff (HPSCI), Elijah Cummings (Oversight), and Jerry Nadler (Judiciary) are able to generate from Michael Cohen.  That’s why Cohen’s public testimony was never optional.

All of this is carefully designed.  None of this is organic.  All of the participants have networked contacts acting as intermediaries (like Lawfare) to provide arms-length plausible deniability to the larger political scheme.  These plans and schemes are all professional Democrats spend time thinking and talking about.  This is what they do. This is all they do.  This is their purpose in life; nothing else matters.

In the new House Rules Pelosi unveiled last December, HPSCI Chairman Adam Schiff has until April 15th to organize his summer hearing schedule for attacks against the White House.  Pelosi hasn’t tried to hide the plan; heck, she’s published it for all to see.

Expose the scheme, by outlining the sequence of events prior to their ability to trigger them, and the fraudulent House of sketchy cards collapses.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Byron York

Verified account

@ByronYork

Michael Cohen is knocking down various crazy anti-Trump stories: Prague, money laundering, love child, abortion, elevator tape, other tapes, more. This, after Republicans spent all their time attacking his credibility.

Biggest 2 things! Cohen Testimony

1. Had meeting(s) with Adam Schiff who coached(?) him on topics

2. Talked about things STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION by Mueller like OVER hearing Trump - Stone Wiki phone conversations (and NO proof he did)

Sara A. Carter

Verified account

@SaraCarterDC

There's still an hour left of Cohen Hearing and here's my assessment so far: Convicted “Liar” Cohen’s Testimony Provides No Proof Of Russia Collusion

Rep. Jim Jordan

Verified account

@Jim_Jordan

"What did you talk to Mr. Schiff about?"

Cohen: "I spoke to Mr. Schiff about topics that were going to be raised at the upcoming hearing."

"Woah. Not just what time to show up? Actually what you're going to talk about?"

Video https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1100863967021465602

This man is a serial liar!

GOP reps refer Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury during hearing

House Oversight Committee Republicans on Thursday referred ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen to the Justice Department for alleged perjury, claiming he lied during sworn testimony before the panel a day earlier about a number of issues including his ambitions to work in the Trump administration and contracts with foreign entities.

Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, and Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., penned a letter Thursday to newly sworn-in Attorney General William Barr, citing evidence that Cohen “committed perjury” during his hearing before the committee on Wednesday.

COHEN LOBS BOMBS AT TRUMP DURING FIERY HEARING

“We write to refer significant evidence that Michael D. Cohen committed perjury and knowingly made false statements during his testimony before an Oversight and Reform Committee hearing,” they wrote. “While testifying under oath, Mr. Cohen made what appear to be numerous willfully and intentionally false statements of material fact contradicted by the record established by the Justice Department in United States v. Cohen.”

They added: “Mr. Cohen’s testimony before the Committee at times was in direct contradiction to assertions contained in pleadings authored by the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York (SDNY.) There are other instances in which Mr. Cohen’s statements to the Committee were immediately contradicted by witnesses with firsthand knowledge of the subject matter.”

Cohen previously pleaded guilty to one count of lying to Congress, in relation to past statements before a Senate committee.

Cohen's attorney, Lanny Davis, countered in a statement Thursday that his client testified "truthfully" before the committee.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-reps-refer-ex-trump-attorney-m...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only…"
Monday
kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months.…"
Monday
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling…"
Jun 2
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Hi Jodi, I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining…"
Jun 1
"Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here.  Yep, think it's high time to regroup!"
Jun 1
Ruthann posted discussions
May 27
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL…"
May 26
"I agree.  We need a movement like 2009. According to the talking heads, cRATS can expect a…"
May 8
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I think we have a good idea how it happened, and it was executed brilliantly. They used Covid as…"
May 7
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"
May 5
Jodi180 posted a discussion

"Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"

Um...anyone else unnerved by this vid?According to Dr. Wolf...this will probably get me on a list.See More
May 3
"Still trying to understand how this happened? I think we're shell-shocked, Watchman."
May 3
Watchman posted a discussion

Where is everyone?

It's been really quiet since the phony inauguration on Jan 20th. Where is everyone?See More
May 2
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"FYI there is still a military presence in D.C. complete with barbed wire fence. The question is…"
Feb 21
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"I believe this shows that We The Conservatives have truly lost our vote.  We, most likely,…"
Feb 6
Patriot2Opine replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"So true. Hypocrisy, lies, open hostility and where does it take us? Just a little historical note…"
Jan 21

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service