Justice Neil Gorsuch Sworn-In at White House, Becomes New Top Court Justice

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great!

Next up, Ginsburg and Kennedy....

And then, "its not a penalty it is a tax" Roberts.

I do believe that Obama and his spy ring had blackmail stuff on Roberts. 

No doubt in my mind.  The same might be said for Comey.

I believe you are right about Comey as well. His actions speak volumes. 

Yes, I agree on Comey!

I think so too!

I believe that as well!

Exactly! 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Robin's discussion Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military
"'Discrimination, plain and simple': Senators react to Trump ban on transgender people in…"
13 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

President Trump announced on Twitter Wednesday that he will ban transgender people from serving in…See More
13 hours ago
Robin replied to Rick's discussion Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions... Out of Control
"There are so many moving chess pieces going on in DC with everyone trying to cover their butts that…"
13 hours ago
Robin liked Rick's discussion Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions... Out of Control
13 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Cryin’ Chuck Schumer Slams Hillary: Democrats to Blame, NOT RUSSIA For Election Loss..Pelosi agrees!
"I think they are all nuts. Can't explain what they do and why. Schumer was defending Sessions…"
13 hours ago
Robin replied to Robert cordova's discussion This is a real swamp cleaning.........
"We are drowning in dung.  Right on the money, JB! >>> If I might offer, we are…"
14 hours ago
Robin liked Robert cordova's discussion This is a real swamp cleaning.........
14 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/19/17 The Top 25 RINOs that need to be replaced... REPEAL..The 7 Most Hypocritical Things Republicans Have Said About Obamacare Repeal
"Thanks, Kwic. :) "
14 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/19/17 The Top 25 RINOs that need to be replaced... REPEAL..The 7 Most Hypocritical Things Republicans Have Said About Obamacare Repeal
"Indeed! "
14 hours ago
Robin liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/19/17 The Top 25 RINOs that need to be replaced... REPEAL..The 7 Most Hypocritical Things Republicans Have Said About Obamacare Repeal
14 hours ago
Robin replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Chuck Schumer: On Health Care, 'Single Payer Is on the Table'
"They really do think that "we the people" are just plain stupid. Do they think we…"
14 hours ago
Robin replied to Robert cordova's discussion Ted Cruz
"Absolutely! I love Ted Cruz. "
14 hours ago
Robin liked Robert cordova's discussion Ted Cruz
14 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Senate Repeal/Replace #Obamacare Information...
"Senate rejects Obamacare repeal again, eyes a 'skinny' bill... WASHINGTON (Reuters) -…"
14 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robert cordova's discussion This is a real swamp cleaning.........
"Actually I was referring to "the mission" of the military, which in very brief terms is…"
16 hours ago
Robert cordova replied to Robert cordova's discussion This is a real swamp cleaning.........
"Our society is mired in dung, it needs a lot of changes too.............."
18 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service