Is This The Sort Of Liberal Elitism That Will Fix The Country?

Their arrogance knows no bounds!

Representative Bruce Braley (D-Iowa), a trial lawyer running for retiring Senator Tom Harkin’s seat, is featured in a recent video warning a gathering of law professionals that not supporting his candidacy means risking handing the top position on the Senate Judiciary Committee to “a farmer from Iowa who never went to law school.”
Braley’s remarks, directed at Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), were reportedly made at an event in Corpus Christi, Texas:

“To put this in stark contrast, if you help me win this race you may have someone with your background, your experience, your voice, someone who’s been literally fighting tort reform for thirty years, in a visible or public way, on the Senate Judiciary Committee. Or, you might have a farmer from Iowa who never went to law school, never practiced law, serving as the next Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Because, if Democrats lose the majority, Chuck Grassley will be the Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QH51LNp...

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adorable kids and outfits.:-). My mom did the same with my sister and I.

I almost got sucked into that brain sucking liberal indoctrination, but came to my senses before it was to late. Looking back, realizing that I came so close to being brainwashed, well, let me just say, that although this has been years ago, shivers of fear still run up my spine, when I realize how close that I came to being sucked in to that abyss! Shudder, shudder.....

Thanks, Kwic! Guess moms did that. My thoughts, so she could keep an eye on you if you went out knowing what each kid was wearing. LOL Than goodness you didn't get sucked in too! :) 

I was just sitting around, doing nothing when I was arrested for...
impersonating the President of the United States.

You have a defense... you weren't drawing red lines!

Good one RN. However, no one is as good at impersonating the president as Obama, so you should be set free, and he should be taken into custody immediately! ;-)

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerome commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
"If things at Fox continue in their same direction, in 2 years, maybe less, it'll be like…"
4 hours ago
JeansBrother commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
"There most likely will be change.  The real reasons we most likely will never know."
4 hours ago
Robin replied to NativeCollector's discussion BREAKING: Trump’s ENTIRE Wall Just Got Paid For By ONE Person
"That is the ONE thing that the Dems have over Reps. They stick together. Fustercluck it is! "
4 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Byron York: Why can't House repeal Obamacare? Because a lot of Republicans don't want to.
"It is infuriating, JG! I just yesterday received paperwork from my BC/BS that actually made me…"
4 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
"Sean Hannity Says He Hopes New Report on Fox News Isn’t True — Or It’s ‘End…"
4 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding posted a blog post

Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News

Media industry website Mediaite reported Friday that “conservative fat cats” are considering the…See More
4 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Robin's discussion Byron York: Why can't House repeal Obamacare? Because a lot of Republicans don't want to.
"Who wrote the bills that passed in 2016? Were the authors of the bills - not the Congressman who…"
5 hours ago
NativeCollector replied to Robin's discussion Byron York: Why can't House repeal Obamacare? Because a lot of Republicans don't want to.
"I would love to see those who voted for the 2016 bill, but won't vote for this one, explain…"
5 hours ago
NativeCollector replied to NativeCollector's discussion BREAKING: Trump’s ENTIRE Wall Just Got Paid For By ONE Person
"I wonder what that forfeiture legislation says about the handling the seized assets.  I…"
5 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to NativeCollector's discussion BREAKING: Trump’s ENTIRE Wall Just Got Paid For By ONE Person
"Me too!  They should have to study ho the democrats do just ONE thing....UNITE!…"
5 hours ago
Robin replied to NativeCollector's discussion BREAKING: Trump’s ENTIRE Wall Just Got Paid For By ONE Person
"I wonder if we can even get this passed by Republicans in Congress. I feel like strangling them."
5 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Byron York: Why can't House repeal Obamacare? Because a lot of Republicans don't want to.
"Exactly, Kwic. How do we fight back on this? They don't give one damn about us. They have…"
6 hours ago
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Byron York: Why can't House repeal Obamacare? Because a lot of Republicans don't want to.
"We already suspected that our "representatives" lied to us to get elected, so that they…"
12 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Watch Weekly Update -- 4/28/2017
"Are we already at the point where we have such disdain for our Lords and Ladies who take from the…"
17 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Byron York: Why can't House repeal Obamacare? Because a lot of Republicans don't want to.

"We're going to go when we have the votes," Speaker Paul Ryan said Thursday when asked when the…See More
18 hours ago
Robin replied to Rick's discussion Trump: I'm 'Absolutely' Considering Breaking Up 'Outrageous' 9th Circuit
"Ted Cruz: It’s ‘a possibility’ to break up the 9th Circuit Court Appearing on…"
18 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service