Harry Reid to Obama: Please ignore Congress and raise the debt ceiling on your own...

It doesn't surprise me that my state's Eddy Haskell (Dick Durbin) is included in the list of top Democrats who no longer believe in 3 branches of Government.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/11/harry-reid-to-obama-please-ig...

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing! Nothing surprises me any longer Hobbes.

Nor me, Robin! I guess, we ought to be getting used to it by now or maybe that's what they want ... overwhelm us so much we become numb! I suppose it would be better for my "health" if I wasn't concerned about all this, but, I still have faith in those who didn't drink the kool-ade and I'm hoping we can eventually beat the enemy from within.  I guess, that's what you call a cock-eyed optimist. ;-)

We will never get used to it Hobbes. It's not in us to accept any of this. I'm still optimistic my friend! Hang in there. Together we are stronger!

You betcha!  

Wait till you read this - the illness of the 14th amendment is back again to justify federal usurping the Constitution or what is left of it as the bedrock of our Nation.

A friend shared this article with you from The Washington Post:

President should take “all legal steps” to avoid default, they say, even “without Congressional approval.”.

http://wapo.st/TQaX50

Just ugly, ugly stuff, Mangus.  And, they'll probably get their way.  The cowards that are supposed to represent us will most likely sit on their hands and pretend there was nothing they could do!

A small group of us are starting a way to make them powerless and to restore the Original constitution and the Article I section 8 enumerated powers while putting the courts back into the Article III box - no more Judicial review, legislating, putting down States rights and powers in the 10th amendment.

Keep you eye open  . . hope you will help us 

;-)

What a nice smile -

This is what Mark Levin calls 'soft tyranny.'  It is so soft that many do not notice it.  Good link, thank you!

Seems it got a lot harder since he was elected again. His mask is off that ugly monster. Now, it's in your face and he took a whole lot of steroids, I'm afraid!

This "should" get anyone's blood boiling. The total disregard for the constitution and the branches of government. And Piers Morgan scoff's at the idea that we need the 2nd amendment to deter tyranny when we already have soft despotism!

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Thanks for the information Duke. Your post is the first notification that I have received from FR…"
Jun 14
Duke posted a status
"Look at "Nuremberg 2.0 friends, on you tube."
Jun 13
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"The big "SCAM", it's all been a lie.  Please check out "Nuremberg…"
Jun 13
"I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only…"
Jun 7
"I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months.…"
Jun 7
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling…"
Jun 2
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Hi Jodi, I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining…"
Jun 1
"Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here.  Yep, think it's high time to regroup!"
Jun 1
Ruthann posted discussions
May 27
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL…"
May 26
"I agree.  We need a movement like 2009. According to the talking heads, cRATS can expect a…"
May 8
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I think we have a good idea how it happened, and it was executed brilliantly. They used Covid as…"
May 7
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"
May 5
Jodi180 posted a discussion

"Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"

Um...anyone else unnerved by this vid?According to Dr. Wolf...this will probably get me on a list.See More
May 3
"Still trying to understand how this happened? I think we're shell-shocked, Watchman."
May 3
Watchman posted a discussion

Where is everyone?

It's been really quiet since the phony inauguration on Jan 20th. Where is everyone?See More
May 2

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service