~ Where the Sun Will Never Set on Our liberty ~
THIS IS LIBERTY. THIS IS AMERICA.
How many Candidates will sign this declaration?
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for the people of their country to ensure that their government is representing them, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them; a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to act and to promise the citizenry that they promise if elected to Congress in 2020, that they will act in an ethical and appropriate manner in defending the citizens of this great nation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident that all are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter it and to ensure that their elected representatives are safeguarding that their promised rights are upheld. We are laying our declaration on the foundation of such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations occur, pursuing invariably the same Object demonstrates a design that will ultimately reduce the people to absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, as part of the checks and balances afforded to the citizens of this great nation by our Constitution to DEMAND that our elected representatives ensure the people’s future security.- Many of our representatives have consciously refused to adhere to their oath of office to protect and to defend the Constitution of our United States of America. They belittle its sovereignty. Efforts have been made to provide control to those outside our nation, that are not a part of its citizenry. This can no longer be tolerated. The people will not accept globalization and the loss of our nation’s sovereignty.
There is a process for Amending our Constitution, and until it is appropriately amended, our leaders have a duty and an obligation to ensure its compliance. In many ways, their behavior has usurped the power of the people, modifying it in ways our founders never envisioned. The purpose of our Constitution is to defend the people of this nation. Not just a specific few who can benefit from it. Which is why we live in a Constitutional Republic.
The recent history of the present government and specifically the politicians of both parties has been a history of repeated injuries and usurpations of the power of our Constitution and upon the everyday people. Eventually, if carried to its fullest extent will ultimately be the direct object and establishment of absolute Tyranny over American Citizens. To prove this, let these facts be submitted to a candid world as evidence. Our Politicians are guilty of the following:
1. Ignoring the rule of law, creating a ruling class, which can hold power indefinitely, and that is not subject to the same rules and standards as ordinary citizens. That includes creating a protected class of people, either politicians or wealthy individuals, who use their wealth and power to circumvent and prevent justice for the people. Our Constitution and our laws were enacted to provide justice to the powerless, not to give more power to a select few. We believe that this behavior must be stopped and that all Americans be afforded equal rights granted to us by our Constitution.
2. Creating laws that do not support freedom of speech in all instances. We are accusing some of our politicians of limiting speech and expression for their own political agenda and purposes. By naming it and polarizing it, they are creating laws against speech. A right that has always been protected by our Constitution. This type of behavior is the tool of despots. People who have in the course of history used similar limitations to devolve their society implementing tyranny and oppression of the very people they promised to represent. It thwarts the sharing of ideas and thoughts, it ends debate, which is the hallmark of our Republic. No speech, no matter how repugnant it may seem to the listener, should be limited. Our halls of learning should never be used to restrict speech or to promote one idea over another. The people must be protected from tyrannical individuals who shut down speech to prevent debate. No free person or business should be used to prevent the exercise of free speech. Lastly, our government should never be used as a tool to limit the ultimate law of any free nation. That of free speech. This is a right that cannot be abridged.
3. Using language deemed to prevent and limit the 1st Amendment right to freely practice religion. That language that has been presented the last few years was never envisioned by our founders that our Constitution would be used as a tool. A tool used against the good and faithful people of our country. We as Citizens have a God-given right to practice our faith as we choose and that we should not be prevented from doing so anywhere. The First Amendment guarantees all the right to make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. Preventing the practice of one’s religion either in a school, the city square, or any public place, or preventing people from silently praying, is a prime example of obstructing the free exercise of one’s Religion. While the Constitution states clearly that the Government shall not establish a religion, no law should be allowed, which prevents anyone from exercising their right to their religion, nor their right to pray or believe in the way they see fit. Not believing in religion is not a reason for removing one’s right to practice it. Seeing pictures or displays does not establish a religion, it is an exercise of one’s religion which is fully protected by the first amendment. Exercising religious beliefs does not infringe on an individual’s rights any more than not agreeing with an individual’s speech will infringe on another’s rights.
4. Denying the people, a free press. While the 1st Amendment respects the Freedom of the Press, it has become apparent that the media has become corrupted, hiding behind their Constitutional freedom to inflict harm upon the citizenry of the nation they purport to represent. No press can be free if they are controlled by a small few who peddle one-sided information to control and manipulate the opinions of the citizens. When the Press is owned by a small few with an Agenda to usurp power from the people, and they are aligned with select members of the government to do so, that is no longer freedom, that is propaganda. The result will not be a free and open society. This was never the role of the fourth estate that the Constitution was attempting to protect. This behavior can no longer be tolerated nor allowed to continue. The Press must be free to serve all of the people, not the interests of a select few. In this way, the press has silenced the abused and allowed information to be filtered and controlled. This affects the freedom we all cherish. Controlling the freedom of speech and press will ultimately result in the loss of liberty.
5. Removing the fundamental right to protect oneself and our families by supporting laws, which will limit the 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms. This right is affirmed to exist not only for sport but for the protection of our family and property. We promise never to penalize law-abiding citizens by removing their rights in order to protect them from people who obtain arms illegally. No criminal will ever abide by any law, and they will never abide by it. It will only be used to limit the legitimate owner and remove the power of the people. The purpose of this abridgment has been made by the individuals who wish to disarm the public. Once disarmed, history has shown us that it will be easy to take away their fundamental rights and liberties.
6. Ignoring support for fundamental 4th Amendment rights of due process. We will support and defend everyone’s right to due process in all instances, even during congressional hearings, and will defend the right of all American citizens to directly confront their accuser and to provide evidence to defend themselves. There should be no instance where uncorroborated hearsay evidence is presented as fact. There should be an absolute right to maintain the confidentiality of the attorney-client privilege. Lastly, every citizen should be afforded the right to confront their accuser regardless of circumstances. Our Constitution was created to limit the power of the central government and to protect the people. Lately, some have seemed to have forgotten those rights. We promise to protect the rights of all individuals by preventing the presentation of evidence that cannot be proven or corroborated. This should be a requirement defended by all members of congress for every American Citizen. No citizen should receive an inquiry-based upon evidence that cannot be substantiated or proven. No inquiry about a citizen should be performed in secret without the knowledge of the people. We promise to ensure that evidence must be presented according to the rule of law.
7. Not ensuring that all boarders are secured, which has created chaos and lawlessness. Our leadership has knowingly ignored problems at our borders, and that has allowed people to stream across illegally. As a result, this policy has either directly or indirectly hurt the American citizens, they were empowered to protect and defend. Some Americans have been hurt economically and physically, and others have lost their lives at the hands of individuals who should never have been here. The first role of a government is to protect its citizens. Our leaders have not done this. There is a clear motive for the actions of those who do not agree with a secure border. That motive is to diminish the value of the ordinary citizen and to gain personal power. We promise to enact laws that will create a clean and orderly process to enter our country; that will secure the rights of the citizenry; to protect all of us. Elected leaders have used our laws or circumvented laws by providing rights to those who were never intended to receive them. They have repeatedly ignored the will of the people, and have overburdened the existing population. By firmly declaring that American Citizenship is an earned right. Individuals who are not American citizens should not receive benefits not afforded to the citizenry of this country. Laws should not be manipulated so that those illegals can receive benefits that they never earned or were entitled to receive.
8. Not supporting the rights of the American Citizen. While most American citizens have emigrated to our great country from different countries. There are specific laws within the constitution that define citizenship. It is essential to realize that citizenship comes responsibilities as well as direct representation. Our leaders have purposely turned their back on the citizens they represent, by supporting and defending many that have not earned the right to be here. They have afforded people with the great benefits that should only come with citizenship. In many cities and states, individuals are given rights over and above those afforded to the citizens. We believe that this behavior must stop. No individual should be afforded sanctuary, a job or rights that are not provided to the ordinary law-abiding citizens. Nor should the taxes paid by American citizens be used to provide benefits to those who have not earned the right to be here,
9. Denying the rights of veterans that protected and defend our country. These heroes are overlooked and unsupported over criminals and /or individuals who are in this country illegally. Many veterans who have defended our way of life are not receiving proper medical care, housing, and other benefits. No veteran should ever be abandoned by the people or their government. We believe that protection should be afforded to veterans. No veteran should be out in the cold, or not receiving medical care. The US government has a right to support these people and find them work to support their families. It is our belief that they should be defended as vigorously as they have protected us.
10. Have not protected the voting rights of the citizens of this country. Each citizen has a constitutionally protected right to vote. We believe that all citizens are entitled to their single vote. However, many in our country have not secured that right, and have used various tools to manipulate elections. Even a single illegal vote is unacceptable. All individuals who vote should be expected to provide documentation and proof of their eligibility. All citizens, by law, in order to work at a job, apply for any government services, enter a bar to have a drink, or to operate a motor vehicle, MUST provide proof and photo identification. The most sacred honor as a citizen is the right to vote, and that sole right must be protected. We believe all citizens must prove their identity to vote in elections. Anyone preventing a citizen from voting will be prosecuted as vigorously as anyone who votes illegally.
We, therefore, the future Representatives of the United States of America, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good people of this country, solemnly publish and declare, that these United States of America are, and of Right ought to ensure that all of our representatives be held accountable for their actions, We believe that these issues we have identified here will be finally addressed and resolved if we are elected by the people to represent them in Congress. We promise to ensure with our hearts and souls that we will restore our country to the greatness we have been, and have been taught to believe that we stand for. That all people, regardless of Race, Creed, Sex, or Religious affiliation, are afforded the rights granted to them by our Constitution. That we will not take our oath to protect and defend it lightly if elected. We promise that within the first year, we will address each of these issues as a body to ensure that our country is restored as the land of opportunity for all of its citizens.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.