CEO Of Overstock Says Comey Ordered Him To Help Spy On Trump, Clinton.... Former disgraced FBI director James Comey has been accused of reaching out to high powered CEO’s in an attempt Spy

This story is quite interesting! Can't believe they had him on CNN!

Former disgraced FBI director James Comey has been accused of reaching out to high powered CEO’s in an attempt Spy on Both President Trump and candidate Hillary Clinton.

According to The Federalist Papers, the former CEO of Overstock.com, who resigned his position after admitting to an affair with a Russian spy, is making some major claims.

FREE Trump 2020 Hat While Supplies Last –[Claim Yours]

“It was the third time in my life I helped the Men In Black,” he said in a statement before two interview he did on Thursday.

Unfortunately, this third time turned out to be less about law enforcement and more about political espionage conducted against Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump (and to a lesser degree, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz),” he said.

This is me ejecting, and I have to because I’ve been warned that if I come forward to America, that the apparatus of Washington is going to grind me into a dust.

That’s going to happen, and I have to get that away from the company; it’s only right,” he said on Fox Thursday.

He got more specific when he talked to Chris Cuomo.

VOTE NOW: Should Trump Launch An Investigation Into Robert Mueller?

“Just to be clear Patrick, so people understand what’s going on here, the FBI wanted to you continue your association to get information,” the host said.“They never told you you needed to have romantic relationship with somebody?”

“Well eventually, yes they did,” Byrne said.

“They told you needed to have romantic relationship with somebody!?” Cuomo asked.

CEO Of Overstock Says Comey Ordered Him To Help Spy On Trump, Clinton Star Political News August 23, 2019
Tweet

Former disgraced FBI director James Comey has been accused of reaching out to high powered CEO’s in an attempt Spy on Both President Trump and candidate Hillary Clinton.

According to The Federalist Papers, the former CEO of Overstock.com, who resigned his position after admitting to an affair with a Russian spy, is making some major claims.

FREE Trump 2020 Hat While Supplies Last –[Claim Yours]

“It was the third time in my life I helped the Men In Black,” he said in a statement before two interview he did on Thursday.

Unfortunately, this third time turned out to be less about law enforcement and more about political espionage conducted against Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump (and to a lesser degree, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz),” he said.

Ryan Saavedra

@RealSaavedra
· Aug 22, 2019
Replying to @RealSaavedra @ChrisCuomo
It's like watching Charlie Sheen enter the Russia investigation story

Ryan Saavedra

@RealSaavedra
Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne claims the FBI let the Russia scandal develop so they could "shake it up and ... spread it all over the [GOP]"

Byrne claims "when the corruption investigation was done ... it became clearer it was more about blackmail than it was law enforcement"

Embedded video
11:28 PM - Aug 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
833 people are talking about this
“This is me ejecting, and I have to because I’ve been warned that if I come forward to America, that the apparatus of Washington is going to grind me into a dust.

“That’s going to happen, and I have to get that away from the company; it’s only right,” he said on Fox Thursday.

He got more specific when he talked to Chris Cuomo.

VOTE NOW: Should Trump Launch An Investigation Into Robert Mueller?

“Just to be clear Patrick, so people understand what’s going on here, the FBI wanted to you continue your association to get information,” the host said.“They never told you you needed to have romantic relationship with somebody?”

“Well eventually, yes they did,” Byrne said.

“They told you needed to have romantic relationship with somebody!?” Cuomo asked.

“That’s what I’m getting to,” Byrne said, noting that the people who wanted him to have the relationship were “X, Y, Z.”“You’re giving them anonymity now, but I heard you say on FOX, if you go put a camera in Jim Comey’s face and say the name Patrick Byrne, you’re not going to like the reaction he gets,” Cuomo said.

“The Men in Black,” Byrne identified the FBI as, he said, said “This never happens in the United States. We’re the good guys.

“We don’t work like the bad guys. But we need to ask to you rekindle a romantic relationship with Maria Butina.”

“That’s the Z. That’s Mr. Z,” Byrne said, identifying Comey as one of the people who wanted him to have the relationship with Butina.

“You believe that Jim Comey knew that you were being asked to do these things in the name of the United States government?” Cuomo said.

https://starpolitical.com/ceo-of-overstock-says-comey-ordered-him-t...

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait for this man to testify and for it all to come out. We've been waiting for far too long for justice!

This is such a weird story.  Like they say...you can't make this s**t up!  Hope he lives long enough to testify.

You sure can't make this stuff up. Things get stranger by the day.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I never liked Fauci from the beginning. There was something about him that rubbed me the wrong way."
22 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility

The only reason Fauci was on this from the beginning is, he is head of the NIH! They had to have…See More
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I don’t know what the answer is, but common sense tells me we didn’t do it right with…"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"Gen Flynn was targeted because he knows where all the Obama & Co. skeletons are.  We…"
Wednesday

Trump Administration Moves To Withdraw U.S. From World Health Organization

The Trump administration has reportedly taken action toward withdrawing the U.S. from the World…See More
Jul 7
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
Jul 5
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 5
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
Jul 4
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
Jul 4
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Jul 3
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 3
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Jul 3

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Jul 3
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Jul 3

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service