Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired

Biden Says First Responders, Police Who Refuse Vaccine Mandates Should Be Fired

SHELBY TALCOTTSENIOR WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
October 21
President Joe Biden said Thursday that first responders and police officers who refuse vaccine mandates should be forced to remain at home or be fired.

Biden issued vaccine mandates or weekly testing for private companies with 100 or more employees in early September. The president also announced a stricter vaccine requirement for federal workers and contractors in September that limited the loophole for unvaccinated individuals.

Other mandates have been put in place across the country by cities. Police officers and first responders across the country – including in places like Chicago and Washington – have voiced opposition to the mandates, with some leaving the job over it.

“As many as one-in-three emergency responders in some cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, right here in Baltimore, are refusing to comply with city vaccine mandates,” Cooper noted Thursday. “I’m wondering where you stand on that. Should police officers, emergency responders be mandated to get vaccines? And if not, should they be – stay at home or let go?”

Biden responded quickly by saying “yes and yes.”

“By the way … I waited until July to talk about mandating because I tried everything else possible,” the president continued. “The mandates are working.” (RELATED: ‘The Choice Is Yours’: In Line With CDC’s Mask Guidance, ...

WATCH:

Biden pointed to pushback from airlines on vaccine mandates and noted that despite it, the majority “have gotten the vaccine.” He said talk of people leaving the military over mandates is “not true” and criticized those trying “to make this a political issue.”

“‘Freedom,'” Biden mocked as he described his concerns around the issue of mandates. “‘I have the freedom to kill you with my COVID.’ No, I mean come on. Freedom. Number one. Number two … the gross misinformation that’s out there.”

Biden reiterated that there’s “so much misinformation” and ended the answer by pointing out Fox News’ vaccine rules, which require employees to upload their vaccination status or be tested. He said he finds it “fascinating” and joked that he’s at “3% favorability” at the network.

“I find that mildly fascinating. Mildly fascinating,” Biden said.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/21/joe-biden-first-responders-polic...

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If we don't think we're already living under covert-communism, having our president mock freedom should be the hard slap in the face we all need.

"I mean, c'mon.  Freedom"

Very frightening.

It is shocking that half the country doesn’t seem to notice how close we are.  Have we already crossed that point of no return?

They're too busy worrying about whether someone's masked or vaxxed...whether you believe people are born male/female...whether someone's ever made a racist or hurtful comment...whether white people should suffer for something done hundreds of years ago...whether we'll all be dead due to 'climate'.

Past the point of no return?  Too fearful to actually put it down in writing, NC.

True, Jodi…too many are too busy fighting nonsense wars as our country slips away, and they count on us not noticing or doing anything about it!

I highly recommend all of these folks just tell them to "go pound sand up a rats ass". Why is it that all the democRAT states are doing this while the patriot states aren't. Why is it that congress is exempt and others aren't, why is it that teachers are exempt why, why, why?

It's all a SCAM!!! To much "toro feces" coming out of dementia Joe's mouth! Over 82% of covid deaths in the last few months are from people who have gotten the gene therapy injection. All these liars need to be tried for treason and crimes against humanity! 

And I might add DO NOT LET THEM JAB OUR CHILDREN!!! Duke

I agree!  Kids should not be injected!

Biden's comment "the majority “have gotten the vaccine" is a lie! But anyone knows when it comes to a democrat, especially Biden, if their lips are moving, they are lying.

I read a story recently of a young mother who didn't want to take the vaccine, but she was told she could not be a room mother and volunteer at her children's school, unless she was vaccinated. This young woman, wanting to be there for her children, caved and took the vaccine. Shortly after, she became ill and later died from "covid-19 vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia"(blood clots).

This information all came from the young woman's obituary. Sadly, in her desire to be there for her children, she risked her life, and now, those children no longer have their mother.

I hope all that are refusing vaccines will continue to refuse! 

That is so sad!   Any one with even a family history of a clotting disorder should NOT get this vaccine!  This has turned into a civil war where the vaxxed are attacking the unvaxxed - using deception, lies and coercion. 

You are right NativeCollector, that people with clotting disorders shouldn't take the vaccine. Unfortunately, many that are getting these clots have most likely never had an issue until the vaccine. There have been thousands of injury's, including heart inflammation and bell's palsy to name a few, and still the vaccine is being pushed.  

We have been in a cultural civil war for a while now, it is just more people are beginning to notice. Whether we win the war will be up to us.

What you say true, kwicgov55!  This should not be forced on anyone.  It makes me suspicious of most doctors who say ‘nothing to worry about, just get the jab.’  

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
"This is so sad. There are multiple stories highlighting people who were forced to get the jab or…"
29 minutes ago
kwicgov55 liked Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
49 minutes ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
20 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
"In light of information like this, they continue to push ‘booster shots!’"
20 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
20 hours ago
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
"Well my friends, looks like the "shot" doesn't stop the chinese flu but it stops a…"
yesterday
Watchman posted a discussion

Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems

Adama Traore Is Latest High-Profile European Soccer Star to Collapse on the Pitch During European…See More
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Don’t Let Them Take The Kids!
"Here's a very simple explanation for the indoctrination from Christoper Rufo…"
yesterday
Jodi180 posted a discussion

They Are the Democrats

I don't believe the difference between the two parties could be more stark.…See More
Thursday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Don’t Let Them Take The Kids!
"I hope, regardless of the threats from a lawless DOJ and FBI, that those parents continue to stand…"
Nov 21
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Don’t Let Them Take The Kids!
"Jodi, I have been screaming this for years now. In the old, nameless forum we came from, one of the…"
Nov 20
kwicgov55 replied to kwicgov55's discussion From Marjorie Taylor Greene - These are the 13 “Republicans” who handed over their voting cards to Nancy Pelosi to pass Joe Biden’s Communist takeover of America via so-called infrastructure:
"So tired of politicians that talk out both sides of their mouth while stabbing us all in the back.…"
Nov 20
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Who Owns the Maderna Vaccine?

According to Glenn Beck’s special, Crimes or Cover-Up? Exposing the World’s Most Dangerous Lie,…See More
Nov 20
Jodi180 replied to kwicgov55's discussion From Marjorie Taylor Greene - These are the 13 “Republicans” who handed over their voting cards to Nancy Pelosi to pass Joe Biden’s Communist takeover of America via so-called infrastructure:
"So disgusted with Don Bacon, as well as Deb Fischer, for their votes. Not sure who they're…"
Nov 20
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Anatomy of the Steal: The Four Phases of an Election Takeover
"Good info. This, first...absentee voting, same-day voter registration, elimination of voter ID and…"
Nov 20
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Kyle Rittenhouse Not Guilty On All Counts!
"“This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which…"
Nov 20

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service