Biden Death Panels BEGIN: Antibody Treatments to Be RATIONED to Red States

Friend --

Joe Biden and his Administration are targeting Floridians, again.

In a disgusting move that could cost Floridians their lives, Biden has decided to have the federal government seize the supply and control the distribution of the life-saving monoclonal antibody treatments.

This has resulted in the Biden administration slashing the amount of antibody treatments provided to Florida by more than 50%.

Florida demonstrated leadership as we were the first state in the nation to focus on early treatments for COVID-19 by setting up 25 treatment sites for monoclonal antibody treatments across Florida.

As a result of my leadership, we’ve administered nearly 100,000 treatments and have seen the following positive results:

✅ 50% decrease in new hospitalizations
✅24 consecutive days of declining hospitalizations
✅2 month low in emergency room visits

Instead of acknowledging Florida was right to raise awareness about early treatments and to make these treatments more readily available, Biden has decided to make this about politics even if it means lives lost.

So, why is Joe Biden stepping in and arbitrarily reducing our supply, especially when there is no evidence our demand has resulted in the lack of supply for other states?

The only explanation is that Biden and his cronies are punishing Floridians and residents of other Republican-led states because we refuse to bend the knee to Joe Biden’s ridiculous unconstitutional edicts.

This is bigger than politics. Lives are at stake. We cannot allow Joe Biden’s quest for bitter revenge on political adversaries to put lives at risk.

Thank you for helping us keep Florida free and know, I’ve only begun to fight!

Sincerely,

Ron DeSantis

Biden Death Panels BEGIN: Antibody Treatments to Be RATIONED to Red States

Over the years, we heard of death panels and many people just laughed it off as something that could NEVER happen. Well, we never thought we would see an entire nation lockdown over a virus with a 98% survival rate, but here we are.Now, there are reports that Joe Biden and death panels have arrived in America and it should turn your blood cold.

In other words, red states won’t be able to get the monoclonal antibody treatments they deserve. Ok, you may be asking yourself right about now, what does this mean and what is the controversy? I am super glad you asked! Red states have been using monoclonal antibody treatments with much success.

In fact, things have been so successful that last week, Biden announced that he would INCREASE shipments of monoclonal antibody treatments. However, just a week later Beijing Biden has flipped on the issue. The allocations of monoclonal antibody treatments have been slashed by 50%. Which will bring rationing of treatments which means the decision of who lives and who dies has come to call.

Biden, September 9, 2021: "Tonight, I’m announcing we will increase the average pace of shipment across the country of free monoclonal antibody treatments by another 50 percent." INCREASE. Less than a week later he CUT allocations to southern states by 50%.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cuomo’s death panels sent Covid patients into nursing homes (his replacement may be even worse), now Biden tries it by withholding treatments.  How can people support this agenda? I am stunned!

Our constitution allows we the people to take over control and shut down these communist traitors. Our forefathers did it for country,maybe people today will do same. I am ready

DeSantis is fighting back...screw the feds.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis finds possible solution to Biden's COVID-19 therapy 'takeover'

DeSantis said he received a call Wednesday from GlaxoSmithKline executives on possibly ordering their monoclonal antibody to avoid Biden’s restriction on the life-saving treatment.

That’s good news!  I really like DeSantis! I think he had pretty broad support nationwide. 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
"This is so sad. There are multiple stories highlighting people who were forced to get the jab or…"
1 hour ago
kwicgov55 liked Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
1 hour ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
21 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
"In light of information like this, they continue to push ‘booster shots!’"
21 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
21 hours ago
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems
"Well my friends, looks like the "shot" doesn't stop the chinese flu but it stops a…"
yesterday
Watchman posted a discussion

Athletes are suddenly developing heart problems

Adama Traore Is Latest High-Profile European Soccer Star to Collapse on the Pitch During European…See More
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Don’t Let Them Take The Kids!
"Here's a very simple explanation for the indoctrination from Christoper Rufo…"
yesterday
Jodi180 posted a discussion

They Are the Democrats

I don't believe the difference between the two parties could be more stark.…See More
Thursday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Don’t Let Them Take The Kids!
"I hope, regardless of the threats from a lawless DOJ and FBI, that those parents continue to stand…"
Nov 21
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Don’t Let Them Take The Kids!
"Jodi, I have been screaming this for years now. In the old, nameless forum we came from, one of the…"
Nov 20
kwicgov55 replied to kwicgov55's discussion From Marjorie Taylor Greene - These are the 13 “Republicans” who handed over their voting cards to Nancy Pelosi to pass Joe Biden’s Communist takeover of America via so-called infrastructure:
"So tired of politicians that talk out both sides of their mouth while stabbing us all in the back.…"
Nov 20
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Who Owns the Maderna Vaccine?

According to Glenn Beck’s special, Crimes or Cover-Up? Exposing the World’s Most Dangerous Lie,…See More
Nov 20
Jodi180 replied to kwicgov55's discussion From Marjorie Taylor Greene - These are the 13 “Republicans” who handed over their voting cards to Nancy Pelosi to pass Joe Biden’s Communist takeover of America via so-called infrastructure:
"So disgusted with Don Bacon, as well as Deb Fischer, for their votes. Not sure who they're…"
Nov 20
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Anatomy of the Steal: The Four Phases of an Election Takeover
"Good info. This, first...absentee voting, same-day voter registration, elimination of voter ID and…"
Nov 20
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Kyle Rittenhouse Not Guilty On All Counts!
"“This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which…"
Nov 20

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service