Replies to This Discussion

“This video shows that the supposed clock invention by a 14 year old is in fact not an invention. The 'clock' is a commercial bedside alarm clock removed from its casing. There is nothing to indicate that the clock was even assembled by the child. I suspect this was brought into school to create an alarmed reaction.”

And once again, Barry the Biased has jumped to a conclusion…one that he always believes to be true…that Muslims and blacks are persecuted by evil whites in evil America.

More on 'Ahmed the Muslim Clockmaker' (and his father...and HIS ties)

If It Walks Like an Influence Operation…

In very short order, the family was under management by the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), an organization established – ironically, in a federal prosecution conducted in nearby Richardson, Texas – to be a Muslim Brotherhood-associated fundraising and political warfare arm for the designated terrorist group, Hamas. 

Is that why Barry invited Ahmed to the White House?

Grooming a successor to the throne?

Thanks for posting this, Jodi! I felt something was wrong with this whole thing! 

Obama: Should the political wins shift in an ugly direction, I will stand with the Muslims! 

Yeah...and when the wind blows that little Obama offering in my ears, I get very uncomfortable.

From the time I heard that Obama invited him to the white house I knew that this was all a set up.  How much lower can they get?  When will congress step up and charge Obama with Treason?  Sorry just had to state my feelings.

Hiya Mah! I'm afraid he can go much lower. He isn't scraping the bottom of the barrel, he took the whole bottom out!   

He just is showing his true colors Robin.  Unfortunately,we needed that barrel to keep our freedoms, but  most, for the exception of a few of us realiaze it.

I pray all is well with you Robin....love ya 

The electronic, digital clock (with a digital display) was invented 40+ years ago.  It was obvious that the kid ripped apart a 8 dollar alarm clock (the PC board was made in China no doubt) and put it in a brief case.  

A security issue; most definitely.

Worthy of a white House invitation; You gotta' be (expletive starting with 'F') kidding me.  OH wait a minute....Ahmed Mohammed?   Huuuummmm.......

"Having the skill and ambition to build something cool should lead to applause, not arrest."

What an idiot...just another Obamabot.

35,535,290 followers really?

I would ask why?

cheap alarm clock in a briefcase I say "trial run"

barry o wants to school him as to not getting caught next time... 

Marky Z is a liberal nuff said

The entire episode in my opinion was to see it such a electronic device could actually be brought to school.  I do not trust Muslims, they have no problems using their children as messengers of death and as probes into soft targets like schools.  I can't say whether or not the teen knew what he was doing when he brought this device to school, but I'll be dollars to donuts that some jihadist in his family knows all to well the reason this teen entered the school with an electronic timing device.  The story that he liked to invent was what he was told to say if the device was detected.  Obama didn't jump to any conclusion, he was there to protect the Islamist, not the American school children.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I never liked Fauci from the beginning. There was something about him that rubbed me the wrong way."
15 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility

The only reason Fauci was on this from the beginning is, he is head of the NIH! They had to have…See More
20 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
21 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I don’t know what the answer is, but common sense tells me we didn’t do it right with…"
21 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
22 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"Gen Flynn was targeted because he knows where all the Obama & Co. skeletons are.  We…"
Wednesday

Trump Administration Moves To Withdraw U.S. From World Health Organization

The Trump administration has reportedly taken action toward withdrawing the U.S. from the World…See More
Tuesday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
Jul 5
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 5
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
Jul 4
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
Jul 4
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Jul 3
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 3
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Jul 3

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Jul 3
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Jul 3

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service