AG Barr: FISA Abuses to Spy on Trump Campaign Are Being Investigated – Report Out in May or June (VIDEO)

Attorney General Bill Barr testified before the House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday morning.

During his testimony Barr told Rep. Robert Aderholt (R-AL) that the Inspector General Horowitz is investigating the FISA abuse during the Obama administration to spy on Trump. The Attorney General said the report will be completed in May or June.

AG Bill Barr: The Office of the Inspector General has a pending investigation of the FISA process in the Russia investigation and I expect that that will be complete sometime in May or June I am told. So hopefully we will have some answers from Inspector General Horowitz on the FISA warrants.

Via America’s Newsroom: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/ag-barr-fisa-abuses-to-spy...

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, President Trump's "hand picked" (chuckle) USAG, William Barr, tells Dems that, YES, there was spynmg on Trump and his campaign. And to add heat to the burn Barr clarified by saying that...okay, there was "surveillence", is that better?  Funny stuff.

Am I enthused? No. Under the circumstances going back to Chief Justice's decision on the appea l of the ACA, and the negligent nature of the GOP,  I feel skeptiaal at best. 

Only time will time will tell.

ps:  Imo, Rush and Hannity are way too enthused w/ Barr's observation's about espionage.  The far-left -machine is predictably seething.  Genyune "obstruction" had occurred - when an actual CRIMINAL investigation against Hillary Clinton was stopped cold and buried by the entire Obama admn.  The next OBSTRUCTION will occur...again by the Pelosi-led House, along w/ upChuck Schumer and his gang from the Senate, to stop any type of investigation over HOW the unrestrained Mueller probe actually got its start.

Now the latest...

JOE BIDEN AND PAUL MANAFORT

What do theye in common?
UKRAINE / CORRUPTION

Their differences?
Biden...like Obama; the Clintons; Brennan; Crapper; Lynch; Comey; etc... are democrats. Thus, they have a Get-Out--Of-Jail Free card.

Barr is so "matter of fact" when he speaks. He is so dry. I think he is unshakable. This will be something to watch in the coming months once IG Horowitz and Hubers reports are out.

I'm not as filled w/ hope as you are, Susan. I've seen too many f' ups and let downs throughout the decades; and even moreso the last 10 yrs alone.. It made me a hard skeptic.

Until I SEE people from the Obama and Clinton camps actually go to prison - I will remain skeptical to say the least.

BEBE WINS!!!

Make no mistake. The election cycle in Israel very much mirrored that which DT faced as far as the rigging by the far left...here w/ the help of the Obama admn  as well as how their media, here and in Israel, had reported that Bebe "would be" defeated.

Had Bebe lost, the American far left media would've been celebrating and calling it "a sign" of the world's rejection of Trump. That the "world" does believe that there was "collusion" and even "obstruction". That Bebe's loss was the President's certain demise in 2020. Oh well. :)

You are absolutely correct that what's going on in Israel is like what's happening here in the US! The left would have held partys had Bibi lost. Outstanding win in Israel! Way to go Bibi!

Our own media barely covered The Israeli election.....sensationalism and scandals sell, and even alleged conservative media are no different!

Great commentary, Luis!

James Rosen

Verified account

@JamesRosenTV

VIDEO: Sources say ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩ is preparing to declassify #FISA-rated documents in coming weeks

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/with-the-mueller-report-compl...

Gloves are off!

@realDonaldTrump

....big, fat, waste of time, energy and money - $30,000,000 to be exact. It is now finally time to turn the tables and bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people who have committed very serious crimes, perhaps even Spying or Treason. This should never happen again!

Stunning: European Reporter Reveals Trump-Russia-Collusion Hoax Has Its Origins with Soros-Funded Ukrainian Activist Group

The Russiagate affair began with documents released by groups funded by billionaire activist George Soros, it now emerges. Now it is clear that under Barack Obama, the U.S. Embassy in Kiev worked closely with Soros-related groups to compile opposition research on the Trump campaign.

Several U.S. media outlets have reported on the Ukrainian origins of the Russiagate hoax, including Epoch Times, The Hill and Gateway Pundit. The Epoch Times reported on April 10, 2019, that the charges against ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort originated with Ukrainian Representative Serhiy Leshenko and Artem Sytnyk, director of Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), who revealed documents on kickbacks to Manafort during the Presidency of pro-Russian president Victor Yanukovych.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/stunning-european-reporter...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only…"
Monday
kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months.…"
Monday
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling…"
Jun 2
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Hi Jodi, I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining…"
Jun 1
"Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here.  Yep, think it's high time to regroup!"
Jun 1
Ruthann posted discussions
May 27
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL…"
May 26
"I agree.  We need a movement like 2009. According to the talking heads, cRATS can expect a…"
May 8
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I think we have a good idea how it happened, and it was executed brilliantly. They used Covid as…"
May 7
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"
May 5
Jodi180 posted a discussion

"Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"

Um...anyone else unnerved by this vid?According to Dr. Wolf...this will probably get me on a list.See More
May 3
"Still trying to understand how this happened? I think we're shell-shocked, Watchman."
May 3
Watchman posted a discussion

Where is everyone?

It's been really quiet since the phony inauguration on Jan 20th. Where is everyone?See More
May 2
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"FYI there is still a military presence in D.C. complete with barbed wire fence. The question is…"
Feb 21
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"I believe this shows that We The Conservatives have truly lost our vote.  We, most likely,…"
Feb 6
Patriot2Opine replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"So true. Hypocrisy, lies, open hostility and where does it take us? Just a little historical note…"
Jan 21

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service