No one fears or respects the US any longer! Blow these SOB'S out of the water! Gawd, we need Reagan!

IRANIAN PATROL BOATS

A U.S. navy patrol boat was approached and harassed by seven Iranian warships in the Persian Gulf, narrowly avoiding a collision with one of them.

It’s the latest in a string of incidents with the Islamic Republic of Iran in those waters.

The U.S. Naval Institute is reporting that seven Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Navy “fast in-shore attack craft” approached the USS Firebolt while it was operating in international waters in the central part of the gulf on Sunday.

Three of the Iranian ships maneuvered close to the Firebolt, mirroring the ship’s course and speed 500 yards away for eight minutes before leaving. Another Iranian attack ship then sped toward the Firebolt, and stopped directly in front of the ship, causing it to maneuver to avoid a collision. The two ships came within 100 yards of each other.

U.S.S. Firebolt

U.S.S. Firebolt

During the incident, the Firebolt crew attempted radio communication three times to understand the Iranians’ intentions, but the FIAC crews never responded. The FIACs’ crew-served weapons were uncovered and manned but untrained during the encounter, the official said.

The Navy Central Command called the incident “unsafe” and “unprofessional” due to a lack of communication and harassment at close range.

“The Iranian’s unsafe maneuvers near a United States ship operating in accordance with international law while transiting in international waters created a dangerous, harassing situation that could have led to further escalation including additional defensive measures by Firebolt,” the official told USNI News.

“This type of incident would have led NAVCENT to recommend that the State Department deliver a diplomatic message of protest if this interaction had been with a country with which the United States had an official diplomatic relationship.”

Within the last two weeks, the USS Nitze, a guided-missile destroyer was harassed by Iranian vessels, as well as the patrol coastal ships USS Tempest, USS Squall and destroyer USS Stout.

They’re playing us for fools and Obama’s letting them. It’s disgraceful.

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-7-iranian-ships-swarm-us...

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unsafe my rear end....sink the SOB's, wait...Barky boy doesn't want us to harm his pals. Can't wait for that useless piece of amphibian crap to go!! Back in my day we killed our enemies. Duke

It is absolutely a disgrace what this man has done to this country. He is so vile and a total traitor to the nation. How far we have fallen under him. I won't even say what I wish upon him. 

Iran is emboldened by Obama's kiss to their fanny! The Iranians will become more aggressive and no doubt will attack. We can hope that when that happens, we don't tuck tail & run but engage & destroy!

Obama is evil as well as treasonous!

They know Obama isn't going to do anything to jeopardize his "legacy".

Yeah.  He wants his legacy to be the right hand of Muhammad.

Indeed! The whole world knows Obama will do nothing. 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Patriot2Opine replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"So true. Hypocrisy, lies, open hostility and where does it take us? Just a little historical note…"
Jan 21
Duke replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"We got thru Barkey boy, we can get thru Obiden and knee pads Harris. It's going to be hard to…"
Jan 20
Jodi180 replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"It's maddening, Ruthann...and frightening. It's really hard to realize that the left…"
Jan 20
Watchman posted a blog post

2020 Election Voter Fraud Questions

1) How did Trump gain 10 million more votes than in 2016 and still lose?2) How did Trump win House…See More
Jan 19
Patriot2Opine posted a blog post

Think Critically

The post that I wrote in 2017 titled “Shame Lost” almost seems prophetic today. Nearly four years…See More
Jan 19
Patriot2Opine replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"It has been a wild ride in the last twelve years. I would not have believed that we could fall so…"
Jan 19
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"    IMHO...Hopefully they are there to remove all the evil democrat traitors who have put…"
Jan 16
Watchman posted a photo

Obama vs Trump vs Biden

Does this make sense?
Jan 15
Watchman posted a discussion

Massive military prescence in D.C.

Question: why is there such a massive military buildup in D.C. for a virtual inauguration that is…See More
Jan 15
Ruthann posted a discussion

The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!

I received this last night from a friend. Please read it, and maybe forward it to your…See More
Jan 9
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"Exactly Jodi. It's why the Media and Big Tech coronated Biden as the winner as soon as…"
Jan 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"You might be right that Trump isn't going to go quietly.  I believe that's why…"
Jan 9
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"America WILL survive this.  I don’t know how, but as you said, God is working."
Jan 9
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"Not unless he does something radical, which I wouldn't rule out. He has exhausted all legal…"
Jan 9
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"I agree with you.   The swamp is far deeper than we realized.  He has less than two weeks…"
Jan 9
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
Jan 9

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service