Obama has his sights on Biden and Bernie?  https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/26/obama-privately-warned-he-woul...

It was pathetic how his former vp had to put himself in the position to say that he (Biden) "didn want" BO's endorsement.  Now I wonder what comrad Bernie and his fans (including AOC) are thinking about the FACT that his campaign is about to be torpedoed - for a second time. 

FAUXcahontas is all but DOA. So, the question is: WHY? What is the ole democrat "savior" triangulating?  WHO is running that will get their radical-express train back on track? After the 2012 election I had deduced that the DNC had/has one real possibility/probability...

Hints:

1. Hollywood, the media and the campuses adore her.

2. She has a new book out and is on tour.

Guess who.... And, NO, it's NOT cackling-Hillary!  LOL

m i c h e l l e  o b a m a.

I am very aware that Michelle has publically said "no".  But, so did her hubby., Can you imagine what the deep-state machine is going to OWE the Obamas if they do it?!

It could happen  , folks.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're right, Luis! They have no one that can beat Trump. I have thought the same thing about Michelle Obama. I think she may just jump in too.

Hi, Robin.

I don't think that MO will "jump in", if she does, till late spring or early summer. Letting the "weeds" get cleared out first.

The one good thing about this is that Hillary's ego-maniacal head would finally EXPLODE!  To lose yet again...after 3X since the late 80s! And to lose TWICE by the by the her deepest enemies...the Clintons, would be, well,   

AAAAAAAHH!!!  ;D

Nothing would make me happier than to see Hillary lose again and to watch the spontaneous combustion of all liberals heads exploding! Hahaha!

I've heard everyone from Oprah to Hillary Clinton jumping into the race at the last moment. Who knows. It's clear the current crop of democrat nominees are a sad bunch.

And why would Biden not want Obama's endorsement? He might as well be saying he doesn't want to win.

I pray that Hillary does get in. I need that for the humor factor in it all, Watchman! LOL

They aren't a "sad" bunch, Watchman. They are dangerous; vicious; vindictive and ruthless.  And I'm being polite.

Only if she could be the POTUSINO (in name only).

She hated everything about being the First Lady (coughing at the 'lady' part) and living in the White House.

Ya know, other than the awesome parties and overseas trips vacations.

Jodi,

The Cackle wanted to wear "the pants" (even if they're orange ). But she couldn't even fill wild-Bill's shoes!  As for his pants. They were off more than they were on! And, having to lay next to THAT face (uuf!), he probably slept with them ON! 

q8-D

You're cracking me up, Luis! I got a good laugh on your reply. LMBOOO

Hahaha, Jodi! Reminds me of the song by Aerosmith! Dude looks like a lady!

;)

The main reason I think Michelle Obama will not run is because the Democrat Party won’t waste potential future talent in the 2020 election.  They know it’s a loss waiting to happen, so they’ll put up a 70+ candidate whose political career is in the twilight.  

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Senate passes USMCA, giving Trump back-to-back trade wins
"The only concern, is what type of compromises were made for the democrats in the house? Where the…"
yesterday
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Senate passes USMCA, giving Trump back-to-back trade wins
Saturday
kwicgov55 replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Senate Opens Impeachment Trial Against President Trump: Chief Justice John Roberts Sworn In
"Of anyone that could be chosen to preside over the phony impeachment trial, Roberts is a traitor!…"
Saturday
kwicgov55 liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Senate Opens Impeachment Trial Against President Trump: Chief Justice John Roberts Sworn In
Saturday
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Journalist Accosted By Toronto Police at Soleimani Mourning
"Canada has fallen. Disgusting that the Canadian government has embraced the enemy and given them a…"
Saturday
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Journalist Accosted By Toronto Police at Soleimani Mourning
Saturday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Iranian People Do NOT Hate America!
"Thanks JG. Love that as an Iranian, she spoke the real truth, not the lies fake news spews! Shared."
Saturday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerome's discussion SO, WHO STILL THINKS HILLARY WILL BE PROSECUTED???
"I agree Jerome. "
Saturday
kwicgov55 liked Jerome's discussion SO, WHO STILL THINKS HILLARY WILL BE PROSECUTED???
Saturday
kwicgov55 liked Jerome's discussion SO, WHO STILL THINKS HILLARY WILL BE PROSECUTED???
Saturday
Watchman replied to Jerome's discussion SO, WHO STILL THINKS HILLARY WILL BE PROSECUTED???
"I'm inclined to agree Jerome. One man can only do so much, and he wont be in office forever.…"
Friday
Jerome replied to Jerome's discussion SO, WHO STILL THINKS HILLARY WILL BE PROSECUTED???
"I admire you optimism Robin, I truly do.  I also hope you are proven right, very much…"
Friday
Fundamental Refounding replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Senate Opens Impeachment Trial Against President Trump: Chief Justice John Roberts Sworn In
"Specially made pens for the signing by Nancy Pelosi"
Friday
Fundamental Refounding replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Senate Opens Impeachment Trial Against President Trump: Chief Justice John Roberts Sworn In
"So Solemn, Nancy! "It was unusual to see that kind of ceremony and handing out the pens and…"
Friday
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Senate Opens Impeachment Trial Against President Trump: Chief Justice John Roberts Sworn In

WASHINGTON – Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts was sworn in Thursday to preside over the…See More
Friday
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Journalist Accosted By Toronto Police at Soleimani Mourning
"This is nuts! The world has gone insane."
Thursday

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service