~ Where the Sun Will Never Set on Our liberty ~
1) The economy continues to improve despite the best efforts of the Democrats trying to stifle it for political gain. Trump has proved he can build a robust economy whereas Biden has not. This makes Trump the best candidate to lead the way for economic recovery.
2) There is no visible enthusiasm for Biden whereas Trump supports are energized. Trump supporters routinely put on boat parades and car caravans to show their support for the president. Such shows of enthusiasm are non-existent for Biden.
3) Biden has no charisma and is low energy. His responses, when coherent, are rehearsed and generic. His cognitive skills are so bad that his campaign keeps him out of the spotlight as much as possible.
4) The Democrats have no message beyond orange man bad. That may appeal to the far-left but it’s not good enough for the rest of Americans, especially the independents and those sitting on the fence. Their message is one of despair, taxation, and loss of freedoms. Republicans are the party of hope while Democrats are the party of dopes.
5) Trump has retained his core supporters and has even gained new support from campaigns such as #WalkAway and Blacks for Trump. Additionally, many conservatives who didn’t vote for Trump in 2015 will be voting for him in 2020.
6) 2020 has revealed the biggest contrast between Republicans and Democrats. In their coronavirus response, Democrats have shown themselves to be authoritarians. Unless of course, you were a protestor or rioter then you were given a free pass. They treated their citizens like criminals and their criminals like citizens. Red states, on the other hand, were the first to open and have not allowed lawlessness. People are taking note of this contrast.
7) The Democrat party has gone too far left. Democrats support everything from defunding police, socialism, to supporting mob violence and chaos. Democrat policies are so bad that Democrat cities are literally imploding. This is not going to appeal to mainstream Americans and is pushing people into Trump’s corner.
8) The lawlessness and violence that the Democrats support has awakened the silent majority. Patriotic Americans know what’s at stake and will come out in droves to vote.
9) Trump has proven to be a far better president than anyone thought possible. His message of making America great again, bringing back jobs to America, and not getting involved in any new wars resonates with most Americans.
10) It’s the 60’s all over again. This election is reminiscent of the 1968 election between Nixon, Humphrey, and Wallace. It was also a time when the nation was divided with protests, riots, and civil unrest. Nixon’s message of law and order resonated with the silent majority and won him the election. People will choose Trump for the same reason.
Not only do I predict Trump will win, but it will be a landslide for Republicans, possibly even historic. Democrats will of course try to steal, cheat, and contest the election at every turn possible. I expect there could be more violence as they try to contest the results. Don’t worry, this is just the Democrat party in their last throes of death. In the end, I believe their efforts will fail just like Russian collusion, impeachment, and everything else they have tried before it.
You're not alone. I've heard many Conservatives say the same exact thing. I debated about not voting at the time but decided to reluctantly vote for him. This time I will be voting for him enthusiastically.
Well thought out reasons. I too believe President Trump will be elected. My biggest concern perhaps is when (and of course if elected), the left have promised retribution should they lose. In current day America it is governed by this asinine political correctness. The lefty's have seen to the job termination of some due to the political support of a conservative's seeking office. As a result many of "silent America" these days are not making their feelings known publicly. Only fools would believe grop'n joey is viable as a candidate. The dnc's thought that a "black woman" would balance the shaky ticket. They are supporting a lie as we know "knees up AKA chlamydia harris, is of Jamaican (dad) and Indian (mom), dissent. Making her "black" roots a fallacy. I hope the silent majority can see thru their lies, and give us that landslide you're predicting.
I agree with all 10~! I feel in my gut, he will be reelected by a landslide, even with the cheating. Trumps campaign is on top of the mail in vote cheating. I think we may see California and even my state of NJ go RED! Nothing but Trump signs all over NJ. Way too much excitement all across the country.