Ruthann's Discussions (874)

Discussions Replied To (670) Replies Latest Activity

"Robin and Rick my prayers, for a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving,are with you and all…"

Ruthann replied Nov 21 to Happy Thanksgiving to our friends on Fundamental Refounding!

4 Nov 24
Reply by kwicgov55

"Robin, Thank God that Rick has you there fighting all the way for him. I pray that h…"

Ruthann replied Jun 16 to A WARNING About A Medical Treatment My Husband Was Getting For His Cancer, And, An Apology From Me!

23 Jun 23
Reply by Robin

"Unfortunately it won't work in NJ we have way to many Liberal Democrats that use the…"

Ruthann replied Jun 13 to Supreme Court Gives States the Green Light to Clean Up Voter Rolls

4 Jun 13
Reply by Robin

"Love this Picture!  It makes me laugh. All these years they've been dictating terms…"

Ruthann replied Jun 10 to Caption this! Picture of President Trump with the G-7 Members

17 Jun 12
Reply by Susan Taylor

"What really bugs me is WHY must there be a policy requiring players to stand. They s…"

Ruthann replied May 27 to New policy requires on-field players, personnel to stand for anthem

11 Jun 3
Reply by Robin

"In the world of Politics, Trump is a enigma, and the "Professional Politicians" can'…"

Ruthann replied May 24 to President Trump Canceled the Summit with Chubby Kim

16 May 27
Reply by Susan Taylor

"My Aunt use to leave the last tomatoes, of the season, on the vine to rot. Next spri…"

Ruthann replied May 20 to 25 Foods You Can Re-Grow Yourself from Kitchen Scraps

6 May 20
Reply by Robin

"We'll miss him but, he's gone home to be with his Savior. He fought the good fight f…"

Ruthann replied May 19 to Very Sad News! Sorry to let you know that Steve aka PatriotEagle1 passed away in January.

12 May 21
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"Dotdotcom--You hit the wicked witch on the head "

Ruthann replied May 17 to Fundamental Refounding STILL being stalked by another site owner!

36 May 22
Reply by Robin

"Uh oh! Somebody better be prepared for to comeuppance she's worthless and just out f…"

Ruthann replied May 17 to Fundamental Refounding STILL being stalked by another site owner!

36 May 22
Reply by Robin

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Luis522's discussion France's Global Warming Gas Tax
"BELGIUM: UN MIGRATION PACT TO BRING IN 59 MILLION MUSLIMS. Protest against the UN migration pact…"
5 hours ago
Robin replied to Luis522's discussion France's Global Warming Gas Tax
"'Yellow Vest’ protests spread to London as demonstrators take over bridges and shut down…"
6 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion HUGE! U.S. Federal Judge Rules Obamacare Unconstitutional
"I'm hopeful SCOTUS will rule it unconstitutional"
6 hours ago
Jerome replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Congress Reaches a Deal Ending Taxpayer-Funded Sexual Harassment Settlements
"Ironic how quickly this deal was struck.  Literally hundreds of Congressmen and Senators have…"
15 hours ago
Jerome replied to Robin's discussion HUGE! U.S. Federal Judge Rules Obamacare Unconstitutional
"Agreed!"
15 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Congress Reaches a Deal Ending Taxpayer-Funded Sexual Harassment Settlements
"Great point by Diamond and Silk! @DiamondandSilk If a government official pays off an accuser of an…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Intelligence Community White Hats
yesterday
Fundamental Refounding liked Jodi180's discussion Rep. Jim Jordon Exposes Google CEO
yesterday
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Congress Reaches a Deal Ending Taxpayer-Funded Sexual Harassment Settlements

Now that this has ended at taxpayer expense, we deserve the names of everyone in congress that used…See More
yesterday
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Something In Broward County Smells Like Obama
"You are very welcome Robin. God bless & Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. :-)"
yesterday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion HUGE! U.S. Federal Judge Rules Obamacare Unconstitutional
"Of course it will be repealed by the Scotus. The republicans had plenty of time to repeal…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion HUGE! U.S. Federal Judge Rules Obamacare Unconstitutional
"The White House has stated the ACA will remain in place until this is decided by the Supreme…"
yesterday
"The returns of the 46 largest middlemen in healthcare account for roughly 41% of the profits…"
yesterday
Edie Boudreau shared Fundamental Refounding's discussion on Facebook
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service