Duke's Discussions (493)

Discussions Replied To (353) Replies Latest Activity

"It's great to see folks line the streets just to watch his motorcade pass by like in…"

Duke replied Oct 21 to California

3 Oct 22
Reply by Robin

"Good to be back with the group. I like the word "bigly"! Now that Ginsburg has passe…"

Duke replied Sep 18 to 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected

16 Oct 20
Reply by Robin

"Thought I'd chime in on this. These facts are going to get Trump re-elected by a ver…"

Duke replied Sep 17 to 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected

16 Oct 20
Reply by Robin

"Merry Christmas pilgrams....Duke"

Duke replied Dec 24, 2018 to Merry Christmas To All Of Our Wonderful Patriot Members at Fundamental Refounding

9 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by Robin

"It's time to knock off all this PC crap, get down to the real problem which is all t…"

Duke replied Feb 28, 2018 to It’s time to believe tipsters when they warn us about maniacs

4 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Duke

"They will all be looking for work next year, what a bunch of puke's, especially thos…"

Duke replied Jan 15, 2017 to 60 plus Democrat Reps are boycotting Trump’s Inauguration

14 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Kurtis Dwight Davis

"So, why haven't we bombed the crap out of Yemen? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, we don't…"

Duke replied Oct 12, 2016 to Iranian-backed Houthi rebels fire 2 missiles at US Navy destroyer in Red Sea

7 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Robin

"You can tell these commies to shove the U.N. and their refugees up their posterior a…"

Duke replied Oct 8, 2016 to New Head of UN Named… Announces Plan to Change American Communities

5 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by JeansBrother

"Unsafe my rear end....sink the SOB's, wait...Barky boy doesn't want us to harm his p…"

Duke replied Sep 6, 2016 to 7 Iranian Ships Swarm US Navy Boat...AGAIN!

6 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"....or the judge just might get accidentally, mysteriously dead...Duke"

Duke replied Aug 8, 2016 to Hillary Clinton Sued For Wrongful Death Of #Benghazi Victims Tyrone Woods And Sean Smith

6 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by JeansBrother

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jodi180 posted a discussion

Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be

So I found this in a comment section of an article about Sidney Powell:…See More
Nov 16
Duke posted a discussion

Corrupt Election

From some AZ lawyers,Ok, in a nut shell, this is going to the Supreme Court. Where they will rule…See More
Nov 13
Watchman posted a discussion

Hold the Line!

This election is proving to be the most unusual elections in US history. It's more than apparent…See More
Nov 6
Robin posted a discussion

Dick Morris: State Legislatures Can Declare Trump Winner

Members of Republican-controlled legislatures in four states must "step up" and take charge of the…See More
Nov 5
Jerseygal liked Lisa's blog post Who's Greater
Nov 3
Jerseygal posted a discussion

Can we meet here in the Chatter Box Election Night?

Hello patriots!  I’d love to have you all stop in Election Night, and comment here as states are…See More
Nov 2
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion History Is on the Side of Republicans Filling a Supreme Court Vacancy in 2020
"And they did it!"
Nov 2
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Gov. Hairdo and California
"The democrats are using this virus to hurtbtheir economies, because they think it will hurt Trump!"
Nov 2
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Gov. Hairdo and California
Nov 2
Jerseygal replied to Ruthann's discussion Paul Harvey 1965 Broadcast is relevant today!
"I miss Paul Harvey!"
Nov 2
Jerseygal liked Ruthann's discussion Paul Harvey 1965 Broadcast is relevant today!
Nov 2
kwicgov55 liked Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
Oct 26
kwicgov55 replied to Ruthann's discussion Paul Harvey 1965 Broadcast is relevant today!
"I loved Paul Harvey and listened to him often. Although I remember hearing this on the radio when…"
Oct 26
kwicgov55 liked Ruthann's discussion Paul Harvey 1965 Broadcast is relevant today!
Oct 26
kwicgov55 liked Watchman's discussion Trump vs fake news circa 1990
Oct 26
kwicgov55 replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitors Justice II
"The video has been taken down and the user for the account has been terminated! I do not know what…"
Oct 26

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service