Kurtis Dwight Davis's Discussions (839)

Discussions Replied To (678) Replies Latest Activity

"It opened for me a second time, but that still does not assure that others can get i…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Dec 10, 2012 to Historical Perspective

2 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Kurtis Dwight Davis

"Atheism attempts to establish that there is no God, and the Bible teaches such perso…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Dec 3, 2012 to The Real Root of Atheists' Anti-Christmas Rage

2 Dec 3, 2012

"Don't forget that while he's over there, it is possible to comment in the Hawaiian n…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Nov 30, 2012 to Surf’s up! Obamas taking $4 million Hawaiian vacation as America plunges over fiscal cliff

8 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jerseygal

"Well, I hear tell he has an illigitimate son named Luther, but the details are a bit…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Nov 29, 2012 to You know you are being run by ...

63 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Robin

"We live in a country run by idiots when the man in charge is a communist inspired, I…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Nov 29, 2012 to You know you are being run by ...

63 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Robin

"Recent events yield a good insight with regards to the President's decisions.  We ca…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Nov 28, 2012 to Republicans gaining traction on Libya.....

1 Nov 28, 2012

"As per the war in Iraq, some basics need be discussed.  Only Congress can declare wa…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Nov 28, 2012 to Former General Jack Keane on Obama's Iraq and Afghanistan Foreign Policy: 'Absolute Disaster'

1 Nov 28, 2012

"We should all be asking exactly who owns the tremendous national debt.  We have good…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Nov 28, 2012 to Why $16 Trillion Only Hints at the True U.S. Debt.... it's more like +$86.8 trillion, or 550% of GDP

5 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Jerseygal

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"A couple of thoughts... One of the reasons why there was such a red wave in Florida, and one that…"
Nov 28
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service