Kurtis Dwight Davis's Discussions (836)

Discussions Replied To (675) Replies Latest Activity

"With regards to Mueller's "report". Mueller is "point man" for a coup d'état, and hi…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Apr 21, 2019 to Mueller's Report Ends 'WitchHunt' But What's About To Unfold Is The Real Story - Sara A. Carter “What will unfold is investigation historians will consider one of the greatest political ‘witch-hunts’

7 Apr 21, 2019
Reply by Kurtis Dwight Davis

"I agree that Golan Heights is a very big deal---we haven't heard the last of it.  Go…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Mar 23, 2019 to Mueller---Criminal Law "101", the Coup d'etat Perfected?

2 Mar 23, 2019

"I agree.  With regards to the math, they should do away with the communist metric sy…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Mar 16, 2019 to I Saw the Light

5 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Lawrence Brown

"As these considerations go, there's really only expense & durability to be conce…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Mar 13, 2019 to I Saw the Light

5 Mar 19, 2019
Reply by Lawrence Brown

"I honestly believe we bear witness to well defined coup d'état."

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Jan 17, 2019 to Get the Real Story

3 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"In using the term "suggesting", I'm trying to figure out what the meaning of the Man…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Aug 5, 2018 to Somehow It Just Figures

6 Aug 5, 2018

""Should throw the case out"---suggesting it should never have been accepted for tria…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Aug 5, 2018 to Somehow It Just Figures

6 Aug 5, 2018

"I fully agree. I would not want to make money the way Manafort did it, but the fact…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Aug 3, 2018 to Somehow It Just Figures

6 Aug 5, 2018

"By way of compliment, check out this little video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Jul 22, 2018 to The Soetoro/Obama legacy---"Up In Smoke" (one way or the other)

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Rahthrae (Admin.)

"You and I will not decide the future of marijuana---the best we can do is to be awar…"

Kurtis Dwight Davis replied Jul 22, 2018 to The Soetoro/Obama legacy---"Up In Smoke" (one way or the other)

10 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Rahthrae (Admin.)

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I never liked Fauci from the beginning. There was something about him that rubbed me the wrong way."
15 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility

The only reason Fauci was on this from the beginning is, he is head of the NIH! They had to have…See More
19 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
21 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I don’t know what the answer is, but common sense tells me we didn’t do it right with…"
21 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
21 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"Gen Flynn was targeted because he knows where all the Obama & Co. skeletons are.  We…"
Wednesday

Trump Administration Moves To Withdraw U.S. From World Health Organization

The Trump administration has reportedly taken action toward withdrawing the U.S. from the World…See More
Tuesday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
Jul 5
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 5
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
Jul 4
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
Jul 4
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Jul 3
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 3
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Jul 3

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Jul 3
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Jul 3

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service