Lynn Rackoski's Discussions (555)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"I had no idea either that China had such a hold over us with regards to our medicine…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Mar 19 to White House Confirms Executive Order That Would End Medical Supply Chain Reliance On China

7 Mar 21
Reply by kwicgov55

"Check this out from Rep Steve King! Steve King @SteveKingIA·Feb 22 Phil Haney was a…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Feb 24 to Philip Haney, DHS Whistleblower During Obama Era, Found Dead, Police Say

1 Feb 24
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we all know who it is! LOL"

Lynn Rackoski replied Feb 24 to Trump on "Anonymous Official" behind op-ed, book: 'I know who it is'

1 Feb 24
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"Barr and Durham will nail all of the criminals. They will see justice. Barr didn't c…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Dec 12, 2019 to DOJ IG Horowitz Testifies On Report Into FISA Abuse Against President Donald Trump's Campaign

8 Dec 21, 2019
Reply by Robin

"Ugly fashion choices. LOL Her clothing is hideous! Might be because she is a he poss…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Dec 12, 2019 to 2020 Foresight

17 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"U.N. Warns U.S. It Cannot Escape Paying Punitive Climate ‘Reparations’ The United St…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Dec 12, 2019 to U.N. Summit to Hear Call for Rich Nations to Pay ‘Climate Damage’ Reparations

10 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"WOW- @WattersWorld is on fire tonight- Watters World investigates #QAnon QAnon is…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Dec 8, 2019 to Traitor's Justice

279 Mar 15
Reply by Robin

"I have to say that I have respect for Jonathan Turley after his testimony before Con…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Dec 8, 2019 to Thu Tids 12/5/19 TIDS via Jodi180 TOP TID 2019 an Epic Year for Investors With Every Asset Class Increasing

1 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"This is insane! Proposed Virginia Law Would Outlaw Krav Maga, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, K…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Nov 30, 2019 to Sweeping VA gun ban, likely confiscation without grandfather clause, proposed by state legislature #2A

1 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

"Trump is doing the right thing! He will eventually get all these Deep State criminal…"

Lynn Rackoski replied Oct 14, 2019 to President Trump Orders Massive Cuts to National Security Staff After Deep State CIA Whistleblower Hit

5 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion Inaccurate Virus Models Are Panicking Officials Into Ill-Advised Lockdowns
7 hours ago
Watchman replied to Justfolk's discussion Wise words from Benjamin Franklin
"It seems Americans are willing to take a lot more abuse than I would have ever thought. Still,…"
Monday
Justfolk replied to Justfolk's discussion Wise words from Benjamin Franklin
"They are starting to talk about Curfews.....Kalifornivsky on steroids. MY Northern Cal town has…"
Monday
Watchman posted a discussion

Inaccurate Virus Models Are Panicking Officials Into Ill-Advised Lockdowns

How a handful of Democratic activists created alarming, but bogus data sets to scare local and…See More
Friday
Ruthann liked Justfolk's discussion Wise words from Benjamin Franklin
Friday
Jerome replied to Justfolk's discussion Wise words from Benjamin Franklin
"I fear this is exactly what's happening in America and the world.  Panic buttons have…"
Friday
Watchman commented on Watchman's blog post 10 reasons to NOT shutdown the economy over the coronavirus
"More stats: Between October 1, 2019, and December 7, 2019, there have been up to 3.7 million cases…"
Friday
kwicgov55 liked Justfolk's discussion Wise words from Benjamin Franklin
Thursday
kwicgov55 replied to Justfolk's discussion Wise words from Benjamin Franklin
"Very wise words, and I am afraid that many are willing to give up their freedom, to obtain that…"
Thursday
Robin replied to Justfolk's discussion Wise words from Benjamin Franklin
"Very wise words indeed!"
Thursday
Robin liked Justfolk's discussion Wise words from Benjamin Franklin
Thursday
Justfolk posted a discussion

Wise words from Benjamin Franklin

Something to consider in during the days and weeks ahead...      "They who can give up essential…See More
Thursday
Justfolk replied to Watchman's discussion While We Are Fighting Wuhan Virus by Lockdown the Dutch Are Taking a Different Approach
"Yes and  I hope God will see that he remains our President and the House and Senate…"
Thursday
Justfolk replied to Watchman's discussion While We Are Fighting Wuhan Virus by Lockdown the Dutch Are Taking a Different Approach
"To Demonic Democrat regime I will give no allegiance. Would rather renounce citizenship and live…"
Thursday
Watchman replied to Robin's discussion #2A Alert! Gov Murphy Unilaterally Shuts Down NJ Gun Stores, NICS... ANJRPC Prepping Major Lawsuit
"On another forum I frequent someone calls him Adolf Murphy. These progressive types thrive off of…"
Mar 24
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion #2A Alert! Gov Murphy Unilaterally Shuts Down NJ Gun Stores, NICS... ANJRPC Prepping Major Lawsuit
"The leftist are taking full advantage of this crisis! The PA supreme court green lighted mandatory…"
Mar 24

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service