Fundamental Refounding's Discussions (1,225)

Discussions Replied To (640) Replies Latest Activity

"America is awake! We have to make sure Trump wins or it is over. Biden gets crazier…"

Fundamental Refounding replied Jul 16 to No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves

3 Jul 16
Reply by Fundamental Refounding

"This was not handled right from the start! The lockdown has had far worse consequenc…"

Fundamental Refounding replied Jul 16 to How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

2 Jul 16

"Fauci is heavily tied with Bill Gates! Trump knows this, but is letting him expose h…"

Fundamental Refounding replied Apr 11 to President Fauci?

4 Apr 11

"Why did Bill Gates step down? Bill Gates steps down from Microsoft, Berkshire boards…"

Fundamental Refounding replied Mar 15 to Johns Hopkins and Gates Foundation Hosted Coronavirus Pandemic Simulation Last October

2 Mar 16
Reply by kwicgov55

"Report Suggests That Details Point To Coronavirus Coming From Chinese Lab A new repo…"

Fundamental Refounding replied Feb 25 to CDC says..... Americans should prepare for "significant disruptions" to their lives from Coronavirus

23 Mar 17
Reply by Watchman

"Justice Dept. sues ‘sanctuary’ jurisdictions in new crackdown over immigration enfor…"

Fundamental Refounding replied Feb 25 to Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities.. California, New Jersey and Washington

11 Feb 25

"THREAD! Lisa Mei Crowley @LisaMei62 New drops (25 Feb '20). Ever since 1st big resig…"

Fundamental Refounding replied Feb 25 to Traitor's Justice

293 Oct 6
Reply by Doug Fox

"The wall is more important now than ever. How many sneaking in with possible virus."

Fundamental Refounding replied Feb 25 to President Trump to waive federal contracting laws to speed construction of border wall! #BuildTheWall

1 Feb 25

"BOMBSHELL: Russia Probe Member Admits “Trying To Get Rid Of” President Trump; Laid P…"

Fundamental Refounding replied Feb 8 to ACQUITTED FOREVER! Senate Acquits Trump In Impeachment Trial

4 Feb 8

"ALERT! After Acquittal Schiff Urged Bolton to Submit Sworn Document of “All He Knows…"

Fundamental Refounding replied Feb 8 to Senate Opens Impeachment Trial Against President Trump: Chief Justice John Roberts Sworn In

5 Feb 8

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 liked Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
yesterday
kwicgov55 replied to Ruthann's discussion Paul Harvey 1965 Broadcast is relevant today!
"I loved Paul Harvey and listened to him often. Although I remember hearing this on the radio when…"
yesterday
kwicgov55 liked Ruthann's discussion Paul Harvey 1965 Broadcast is relevant today!
yesterday
kwicgov55 liked Watchman's discussion Trump vs fake news circa 1990
yesterday
kwicgov55 replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitors Justice II
"The video has been taken down and the user for the account has been terminated! I do not know what…"
yesterday
Duke posted a discussion

Gov. Hairdo and California

So Newsom wants to limit family gatherings for Thanksgiving and Christmas and any other holiday to…See More
Sunday
Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion History Is on the Side of Republicans Filling a Supreme Court Vacancy in 2020
"I fully expect ACB will be confirmed. The Dems have all but given up on fighting that battle.…"
Friday
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion History Is on the Side of Republicans Filling a Supreme Court Vacancy in 2020
"GOP-led Senate panel advances Barrett despite Dems' boycott WASHINGTON (AP) — The Senate…"
Thursday
Robin replied to Duke's discussion California
"Wow Duke, that is horrible. I thought NJ was bad, but, you have it far worse than we do here. I…"
Thursday
Duke replied to Duke's discussion California
"It's great to see folks line the streets just to watch his motorcade pass by like in Laguna…"
Oct 21
Robin replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"I agree with all 10~! I feel in my gut, he will be reelected by a landslide, even with the…"
Oct 20
Robin liked Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
Oct 20
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitors Justice II
"Chuck Callesto @ChuckCallesto BREAKING REPORT: FBI and DOJ both agree, HUNTER BIDEN EMAILS ARE NOT…"
Oct 20
"Matthew Tyrmand @MatthewTyrmand BREAKING: hearing that Bevan Cooney has just been removed from the…"
Oct 20
"Exclusive: Biden Defector’s Emails Reveal Hunter’s Associates Viewed Direct…"
Oct 20
"BOOM! Rudy Giuliani Announces New Documents to Be Released Wednesday Will Show Financial Crimes and…"
Oct 20

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service