Militant Islam (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MUNICH SHOOTING: 10 dead including gunman & 20 critical after attack on shopping centre

Can anyone guess what was being shouted as the shooting was taking place?  Federal officers said 10 people are dead and 20 critical after…

Started by Robin

4 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by JeansBrother

Ted Cruz says Europe is 'under siege,' slams Obama's 'willful blindness'

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is calling on President Obama to "remove the blinders" in the fight against "radical Islamic terrorism" following an a…

Started by Lynn Rackoski

2 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Robin

The Allure of ‘Moderate Muslims’

Excellent summary.  I think it is especially important to recognize that when I believe that all men are created equal and therefore just l…

Started by JeansBrother

3 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Robin

Istanbul airport explosions: Report 36 dead, more than 147 reported injured in terror attack at Istanbul airport

Close to 50 people were killed and over 100 more were injured when three suicide bombers attacked Istanbul's main international airport…

Started by Robin

7 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by JeansBrother

ISIS Threatens July 4 Weekend Attacks... London Heathrow, LAX and New York’s JFK airports over the July 4 holiday weekend.

It’s been a bloody week, and ISIS wants it to continue into next. First was the Istanbul airport massacre, which killed 44 at the nation’…

Started by Robin

0 Jul 2, 2016

Gunmen storm cafe in #Bangladesh capital Dhaka, take diners hostage! Islamic State claims attack in Bangladesh capital #Dhaka : jihadist news agency

View photos Bangladeshi security personnel stand guard after gunmen stormed a restaurant in Dhaka's high-security diplomatic district e…

Started by Lynn Rackoski

3 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Robin

VIDEO OF SHOTS FIRED: 20 Dead, 42 Or More Injured In Jihad-Linked Attack On Orlando Gay Nightclub

In Orlando Florida, approximately 20 people have been killed and by the most recent estimate 42 injured in a shooting at a gay nightclub ca…

Started by Robin

37 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Robin

@TedCruz To Hold Hearing On Cover-Up Of Islamic Terror By Obama Administration

It’s been over a week since the largest terror attack on American soil in 15 years, yet nobody in Congress has successfully steered the d…

Started by Robin

5 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Robin

Man Who Tried to Assassinate Trump: Michael Sandford Trained With Omar Mateen and James Howell

Recent information has come to light  stemming from a recent Fox News Story and interview with James Wesley Howell, that links Omar Mateen…

Started by Robin

3 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by JeansBrother

D.C. Circuit: CAIR Must Stand Trial for Massive Fraud

D.C. Circuit: CAIR Must Stand Trial for Massive Fraud The United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit today unanimo…

Started by JeansBrother

1 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Lynn Rackoski

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only…"
Monday
kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months.…"
Monday
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling…"
Jun 2
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Hi Jodi, I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining…"
Jun 1
"Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here.  Yep, think it's high time to regroup!"
Jun 1
Ruthann posted discussions
May 27
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL…"
May 26
"I agree.  We need a movement like 2009. According to the talking heads, cRATS can expect a…"
May 8
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I think we have a good idea how it happened, and it was executed brilliantly. They used Covid as…"
May 7
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"
May 5
Jodi180 posted a discussion

"Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"

Um...anyone else unnerved by this vid?According to Dr. Wolf...this will probably get me on a list.See More
May 3
"Still trying to understand how this happened? I think we're shell-shocked, Watchman."
May 3
Watchman posted a discussion

Where is everyone?

It's been really quiet since the phony inauguration on Jan 20th. Where is everyone?See More
May 2
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"FYI there is still a military presence in D.C. complete with barbed wire fence. The question is…"
Feb 21
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"I believe this shows that We The Conservatives have truly lost our vote.  We, most likely,…"
Feb 6
Patriot2Opine replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"So true. Hypocrisy, lies, open hostility and where does it take us? Just a little historical note…"
Jan 21

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service