Militant Islam (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Pipe bomb-style device' explodes along Military 5K route in Seaside Park New Jesery

Let me guess who did this! Ummm, those radical Amish are at it again. This is only a little over an hour north of me! Had this gone off the…

Started by Robin

16 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by kwicgov55

Dozens Injured In NYC Blast: 29 hurt in explosion as pressure cooker bomb found at 2nd site

An explosion that injured at least 29 people in New York City late Saturday appeared to be "an intentional act," Mayor Bill de Blasio said,…

Started by Fundamental Refounding

10 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Robin

ISIS suspected of mustard gas attack against US and Iraqi troops

WASHINGTON — ISIS is suspected of firing a shell with mustard agent that landed at the Qayarrah air base in Iraq Tuesday where US and Iraqi…

Started by Lynn Rackoski

0 Sep 21, 2016

U.S. Meets Target of Admitting 10,000 Syrian Refugees

WASHINGTON (AP) — The United States on Monday met President Barack Obama’s goal of admitting 10,000 Syrian refugees into the country, the W…

Started by Lynn Rackoski

0 Aug 29, 2016

FORMER FBI: ‘VAST MAJORITY’ OF US MOSQUES AND ISLAMIC CENTERS ARE PART OF ‘JIHAD NETWORK’

According to statistics there are over 2,200 Islamic centers and mosques in America, and over 75% of these are part of the Muslim Brother…

Started by Robin

0 Aug 28, 2016

“Weapons of Allah” Safe Houses Just Found, Huge Underground Mosque Network

This found in Germany! Take a look at the radical mosques flagged in the US!  ISIS Kill List And War Room Supply List Found Immediately…

Started by Robin

4 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Rahthrae (Admin.)

Thousands of Middle Eastern Illegal Immigrants Busted with Forged Papers at US Border

Source: Thousands of Middle Eastern Illegal Immigrants Busted with Forged Papers at Border U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents workin…

Started by Rick

1 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Robin

France takes on radical Islamism: PM to SHUT DOWN mosques to wipe out 'poison' of jihadis

GETTY French Prime Minister Manuel Valls is to clamp down on radical islam calling it 'poison' The comments come following the murder…

Started by Robin

4 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Jerseygal

7000 Turkish Forces With Heavy Equipment Surround Home Of US Nukes–US Air Base In Turkey Where A Lockdown Is In Progress

The massive presence of pro-Erdogan armed police supported by heavy vehicles enforced a lock down at the Incirlik base means that no one fr…

Started by Robin

4 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Robin

FBI director: The terrorism threat out of Syria is 'an order of magnitude greater than anything we’ve seen before'

Comey declared that the threat is “an order of magnitude greater than anything we’ve seen before.” Business Insider reports on this update…

Started by Fundamental Refounding

6 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Robin

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only…"
Monday
kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months.…"
Monday
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling…"
Jun 2
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Hi Jodi, I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining…"
Jun 1
"Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here.  Yep, think it's high time to regroup!"
Jun 1
Ruthann posted discussions
May 27
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL…"
May 26
"I agree.  We need a movement like 2009. According to the talking heads, cRATS can expect a…"
May 8
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I think we have a good idea how it happened, and it was executed brilliantly. They used Covid as…"
May 7
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion "Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"
May 5
Jodi180 posted a discussion

"Why Vaccine Passports Equal Slavery Forever"

Um...anyone else unnerved by this vid?According to Dr. Wolf...this will probably get me on a list.See More
May 3
"Still trying to understand how this happened? I think we're shell-shocked, Watchman."
May 3
Watchman posted a discussion

Where is everyone?

It's been really quiet since the phony inauguration on Jan 20th. Where is everyone?See More
May 2
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"FYI there is still a military presence in D.C. complete with barbed wire fence. The question is…"
Feb 21
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"I believe this shows that We The Conservatives have truly lost our vote.  We, most likely,…"
Feb 6
Patriot2Opine replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"So true. Hypocrisy, lies, open hostility and where does it take us? Just a little historical note…"
Jan 21

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service